richard666
dante hysa
Sores
Edwardicus III
bogdany1988
Phears
Apoll0911

Introduction

We are hoping for a speed 2 or 3 world that uses the revolt system. We are looking for experienced, active and team-working players to join Black Fusion. We are also willing to bring in new Grepolis players that want to aim to be big threats. We wont be accepting any pacts or agreeing to any NAP's with any Alliance until after 2 weeks (depending on the speed of the world).

Recruitment

When applying we would like you to use the following application format :

- Your Grepostats link to all accounts that you have used
- Will This Be Your Main World:
- Alliance Name Suggestion:
- A member you want to see recruited:
- Other Experience:

We will go through every application sent and reply back letting them know if they have been accepted to join. To be accepted we would like you to have experienced, active and team-working players.

Diplomacy

We will be ready to consider to forming any Pacts or agreeing to NAP's 1 week after BP ends. We will form pacts with alliances that can benefit Black Fusion. We will agree to NAP's to only alliances that are not in our ocean.

Direction

We will not decide where we will be located until 1 day before the world launches. But any alliances that are in the same ocean as Black Fusion will not be safe until Black Fusion has full control of their Ocean.

Settings

- Speed: 2 or 3
- System: Revolt
- Alliance Cap: any
- Morale: active or inactive

Contact

You can also send me a private message on the forum if you have not got Skype, Thanks.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wb Gerrard. going to create another alliance like LoDa? LOLDA

DeletedUser5061

Like the name dude, it will do well if you are not on our server.

DeletedUser

fire concidering you anoy most people on the fourm how did you even get in his premade alliance

DeletedUser

Downy, is that your alliance signature, or your personal signature?

DeletedUser

It will be strong and powerful at the beginning but they will fall after a couple of months.

DeletedUser

fire tell me when u have made/ran a good alliance or took a city over 7k thanks

DeletedUser

Death Legion and Furnace E. Both was in the top 10 for over a month , both were in the top 5 DBP and top 12 abp. Biggest alliance in the world. Controlled multiple oceans. I give up on leading alliances

It's hard and time consuming.

DeletedUser

Fire i ran pathos for a long time then helped run lynx till my yr 11 exams

DeletedUser

Well I ran 2 successful alliances. YOu ran like 1? And anyway Pathos failed at the end.

DeletedUser

Anyway Death Legion failed in the end.
Anyway BLACK PEARL failed in the end.
Anyway Furnace E failed in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.