Black Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Say what?

Hey gerrard, so you are making a premade? I know this because you seem to have crawled out of your hole on Rho and message some of my players (Eviction Notice) to join your alliance. That is either an act that requires massive courage or one that only a player who is a .... tad slow to do. Seeing how you were a spy while you were in Infectious State (now EN). This is a message you sent to an EN player.

I made the part I found interesting in bold.

Hi, We have met before on Grepolis in world Rho. I see you have progress much and I always knew you could do well at this game. I know I was a idiot of a player when I played world Rho and betrayed your Alliance which is not like me to do.I have never betrayed once on previous worlds. I had to quit grepolis a few months ago because I had to finish all my work in college and now I have finished all my work. I would really like you to join my new premade alliance that im making for the next new world, I would like you to join because your a great and fair player to have and a great team-working player.

Why would a former alliance member of you join your premade, especially when you tried to negatively impact their alliance.

So you admit to being a spy. That shows true loyalty and character. But now why would anyone want to join your alliance. One whose leader has confessed to disloyalty and potentially harming his own alliance. Furthermore, who will trust you in diplomacy? I mean you have been deceitful before, what is to say you wont be again?

I will now end this as you would in your posts.

'Nuff said

DeletedUser

Since you deleted your last post, I will have to repost it for you.

I didn't write that message mate

Also I was never a spy for Infectious State, I left an alliance to join Infectious States and I sorted things out with d-d-d but I was never a spy.

Where did you get that message from because I never sent a message like that...

I was a decent member to Infectious States, but I had to quit grepolis for a bit.

You didn't write that message, then who did? It clearly says your name on it. So are you multi accounting now too?

You weren't a spy? then why did you basically admit to it in your message that you sent? Hmm?

Saying you didn't do any of that discredits you even further.

DeletedUser

I smell a rat! Something about this thread doesn't quite add up... hmmm, ah yes raiders double posted :p

I'd join but I see you have been totally discredited by a vengeful spirit. I shall now cackle 'maniacally' for it is my word of the day :D

DeletedUser13255

Gerrard can I have an invite? I feel so totally confident in your abilities as a leader and I promise not to spy (unless approved by raiders in advance of course).

DeletedUser

i feel like this thread is pretty much dead, no one can recover from the smashing that raiders just left down

DeletedUser15100

R.I.P yourself Firelord, You really think raiders is going to get in my way then think again.

I am going to make this premade and nothing is going to stop me from making it. Everything that was written about me means nothing to me.

raiders, everything you said was true but I was not a spy, I never spied on Infectious States. I helped their members, I sent hundreds of Biremes to defend their cities and assisted at least some conquers before quitting grepolis.

You wasn't exactly there to see that cause you was to busy waiting for infectious states to build up stronger so that you could take over them. Raiders, I understand you hate me and that's the way it is but if your planning to ruin everything you can for me in every world i join then you might want to try a lot harder than that.

Also I did not even write the below message, why the hell would you post something like that, so stupid. Also I am 100% sure I didn't write that, do you have any proof ?:

I didn't write that message mate

Also I was never a spy for Infectious State, I left an alliance to join Infectious States and I sorted things out with d-d-d but I was never a spy.

Where did you get that message from because I never sent a message like that...

I was a decent member to Infectious States, but I had to quit grepolis for a bit.

Yes, and about me betraying an alliance to join infectious states is true. I betrayed an alliance called "PUBLIC ENEMY" and I joined Infectious States, that was my decision to make and all the infectious states owners knew about that and they said its fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gerrard,lets face it,you are no good at all.Two faces,always lying,small character,small player.I know you very well.If i saw you near me,i will clear you in a bit.

DeletedUser

And you like to spy.You see,all good players,hate spies.Ask Daizan if you dont trust me.

DeletedUser15100

I don't spy, I have said this twice now.

If your a child then this may be hard for you to understand and I may have to say this again for a third time.

DeletedUser

I don't spy, I have said this twice now.

If your a child then this may be hard for you to understand and I may have to say this again for a third time.
So,you think i am a child.Interesting.I may be a child,but i have character.You,have not.Talking with you its boring.You have no skills,everybody knows that.Not even a good spy.Remember when you have begged for my cities?Low character,that is your profile.BYE,BYE!

DeletedUser15100

I didn't say I think your a child, I said if you was a child...

I am not a good spy because I am not a spy at all.

Everyone has character, your the type of character that doesn't stop to think.

Also I keep thinking your Mutzzy because Mutzzy doesn't stop to think.

DeletedUser

It's called sarcasm. You are a rubbish player, you have never conquered more then 3 cities.

DeletedUser15100

you may call it sarcasm, You may call me a rubbish player but I have conquered a lot more than 3 cities :D

Status
Not open for further replies.