Black Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Anyway Confeds failed in the end.
Anyway Nemesis failed in the end.
Anyway order of Gemini (in alpha) failed in the end.

Every alliance will fail at some point. PV will fail when Daizan leaves xi.

DeletedUser

Confeds never failed, OKC left and the rest merged with Bloodlust Knights.

It's like saying DAFT (From Zeta) was a fail because they disbanded.

DeletedUser

They failed because there is no alliance called Confederate states. They have failed , the alliance disappeared and merged into another alliance. Generally the alliance failed. Cold hard facts. Founder ditched or left them due to real life issues. They merged into another alliance. The original alliance dissolved. E:I failure.

DeletedUser15100

Not every alliance will fail in the end because you are now able to win the world...

DeletedUser

fire all alliance need good leaders and team commit ment you could have the best alliance in the game some that are half the size may win for one reason moral of the team better players will get bored in the end

DeletedUser

Not really. After they join the hero world they might disband or go inactive. Just like 1.26 worlds. No alliance will really dedicate their life to gain world domination.

DeletedUser15100

No alliance will really dedicate their life to gain world domination.

An Alliance doesn't need the same members all the way to the end of the world, alliance will progress. Players may leave/quit but others players in the Alliance will take his cities, new players will join and that's how alliances will progress and change.

If an Alliance merges, that wont mean its failed.... just means its stronger and has more of a threat to enemies.

If an Alliance disbands, or has no hope in winning the world then its failed.

DeletedUser15100

are SmashBros. an Alliance or something ?

What do you mean idearip ?

DeletedUser

to your premade.remember gerrard that u know me.so,i know what im talking about

DeletedUser15100

So... what... You will give us one week to what ?

... clear your city after BP ends....

DeletedUser

hi,hi!thats a good one.i give u one week to be disbanded.if u r near to me i will rim all your alliance.i will simply eat all of u.in every world i will saw u from now,i will send u to the rim.

DeletedUser15100

Mutzzy, your words mean nothing to me.

I don't need to ask anybody anything.

We will meet in game and if you end up anywhere near me then I guess that leaves me with more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.