Boardwalk Empire

DeletedUser

Now let's see here:

YOUR GREPOSTATS

I only looked at the top 5 or so, and I see that 2 of the five are refugees.

I don't even think I need to check the others.

DeletedUser

they wasnt from TO so try again and like i said they wasnt a problem untill u couldnt control ur players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually,

I was perfectly polite.

The start of the game relies heavily on being able to farm those around you. Having two of my best farms join you as refugees just makes life slower for me. So as a courtesy to my pacted neighbours I informed you that I considered them my farms so that you knew no pact was getting broken.

If they wanted to defend themselves i wouldnt suddenly start crying about a pact. But you should not be defending them either.

If you dont know how the game is played go back to simcity.

OR

If you feel those two slow players are worth defending then give my leaders the choice - leave them alone and we'll send Bladerider 5k resources a day once we have market to compensate him, for example.

OR

I just use you as well as them as my farms and grow even faster !! lol

I really couldnt give a damn, as you have already found out when I destroyed 82 of your slingers and 23 of your hoplites !!

J.

DeletedUser

wow u killed alot of troops not i didnt have to send more then that. and apart from that if we didnt defend our member i would think they would be somethink wrong with that

a part from that u attacked raffy so how does that one work

DeletedUser

they wasnt from TO so try again

No, both of them are from TO. Check there grepostats alliance changes -_- And even if they weren't from TO, I never said they were. I simply said they were refugees.

DeletedUser

im no refugee haha i havent ever been attacked lmfaro
i was in TO for what hmmm 2 days and left becase they are a noob alliance being a MRA

DeletedUser

So what you're saying is that just because they were in TO and left to join my alliance that makes them refugees?
And the second link you posted is for arsenic assassin whom came from dawn of darkness ;)

DeletedUser

none of them to was in to u must be blind. and yes we do have 1 or 2 we know we do but the point still stands u cant control ur players. try coming back when u can

raffy have another look one from dod and cabz was in another alliance before us

DeletedUser

i left TO for being noobs
i joined metalic soildgers liked the name lol

they were noobs tht had no goals apart from try recruit lots of players to get in top 20
i left i joined boardwalk and they are a good bunch of players that are not noobz

DeletedUser

i do seen to recall spartarted message all of TO saying that if they had more points then them they was to leave and join ms so fromt he word go they wanted refugees and didnt get them so haveing a paddy

DeletedUser

i do seen to recall spartarted message all of TO saying that if they had more points then them they was to leave and join ms so fromt he word go they wanted refugees and didnt get them so haveing a paddy

Do you understand what a refugee is?

This is the EXACT message I sent to them:

Look, if you would take a look at the BP rankings we at MS seem to be dominating you all.

I am a pretty reasonable guy so I will give you 24 hours to leave your alliance. If you leave, you will be not be attacked quite as frequently. Any UNCLEARED player that is over 800 points feel free to apply to join our alliance.

Failure to leave in 24 hours will result in immediate clearing and farming if you have not been cleared/farmed already.

So no, not looking for refugees.

none of them to was in to u must be blind. and yes we do have 1 or 2 we know we do but the point still stands u cant control ur players. try coming back when u can
I gave Blade the go ahead to do this.

DeletedUser6029

Yeah and we also pact'd with everyone...your point?

DeletedUser

u sent a message to them before bp ended

No, that was my friend Spartaculis, who has recently been banned, so I do not have the original message. Although it is to my understanding that he offered TO a chance to leave the alliance before BP ended so that they would be spared from our farming waves.

He never asked anyone to join at all. And even if he did, you can't be a refugee before BP ends.

DeletedUser

ur looking for cast offs and ur trying to have a dig at us for takeing players from other alliance.

so u gave blade the go a head to attack players when u have a nap with the alliance dont u think thats just a bit of a joke but then i shouldnt be shocked from u alot anyway

DeletedUser

Those players were his farms, you can't expect him to simply back down because you recruited them. *facepalm* The fact that you would even take refugees like that says a lot about your alliance.

ur looking for cast offs and ur trying to have a dig at us for takeing players from other alliance.

No, I have no problem with your recruiting tactics. I do have a problem when you recruit people who are our farms.

Again, do you understand the concept of the refugee?

DeletedUser

i dont see a problem with giveing any player a chance if they didnt start to make any improvement then they would have being kicked anyway. i was farming them as well and apart from that blade still hasnt said y he attacked raffy as well u cant tell me he was a farm