Bringing the War back to TAU

DeletedUser

I never wanted to post anything in this external forum, though I have checked it regularly. The lack of opposition to the number one alliance in Tau that I am proud to say I am a leader of is the reason for me now being inclined to do so.

Krypteia wants opposition. We are sick and tired of Tau being a complete snore. We want enemies. We have many friends in Tau, and even dropped pacts with those friends recently to hopefully get an opposition movement going.

We have recently learned that Stalwart and INVICTA have been persuading Enigma to join a Southern Coalition of alliances against us, which, though it may challenge our alliance, we are 100% FOR. We want a challenge!

We have also recently learned that this matter was brought to the Enigma Council for a vote, and it was rejected. Enigma wants to continue war against INVICTA and completely ignore us, the number one alliance and the only true competition in Tau.

This is becoming a complete joke.

We (Krpyteia) has been CONSTANTLY pounding Enigma leadership since the day we dropped pacts. I have personally unloaded on them. I have yet to be attacked in retribution even once.

What is that???

In fact, one of the Enigma members cast COTO, pop growth, DS and patron on me! I responded by earthquaking him. He is a nice guy, and it is nothing personal, but we are actively seeking competition in Tau to keep the server alive!

There are members of Stalwart and INVICTA that are trying to create this coalition, but the leadership of Enigma, for whatever reason, seems to prefer to accept that Krypteia is going to keep attacking them and do nothing in response.

Regardless of how big or small my alliance was, or the enemies alliance is, if me or my mates in my alliance were getting attacked, I would risk losing all my cities to respond in kind.

Players are dropping all over the place. Since we started attacking Enigma's leadership, rather than them going to their alliance to rally them against us, they decided to flee to vacation mode.

Guys - This is a war game. You are meant to FIGHT. What is all this running, crying and moaning stuff? It would be hilarious if it weren't so sad.

My intent in the formulation of this thread is to get a discussion going as to why this proposed Southern Coalition of INVICTA, Enigma and Stalwart is having such a hard time getting on the ground and to let everyone know that the only opposition to this creation appears to be Enigma leadership who apparently fail to possess the necessary back bone required to do their job.

DeletedUser19569

haha..well I have to admit I think they are a bit scared of you guys...Who wouldnt be? Think of all the alliances you guys have brought down. :)
I dont know if ALL of the stated alliances will ever make it to fighting on the same side.
I would love to start operations in the northeast against you to push you out but my alliance is currently fighting BLADES and its hard to kiss and make up to attack you guys..haha..But you never know.
Krypt you guys are good and in the end i think the only thing that could truly stop you is something internal

DeletedUser

You're right. We win. So everyone should pack up and go home, 5 months before the projected start of Wonders.

I started in an alliance that was not allied with Kryptiea. Of course, we were outnumbered and outgunned 50 to 1, but that didn't stop us from at least TRYing.

I mean seriously. Everyone is just going to cede to us and just let us punk the server around till the day the mods realize everyone has quit?

I just don't get it. This is a game. It is a WAR game. Let's have some WAR. This simming/pickin on little guys/ignoring the real threat is driving me nuts.

I simply feel that there are some alliances out there run by leaders whose balls have yet to drop. Tuck your skirt in and let's go to war.

/rant (for now)

DeletedUser19569

I competely agree with with you. IF my alliance were larger I would definitely try to give you guys something to worry bout. But in all honesty we would be like a fly round a horse..just a nuisance..so to all you larger alliances out there!! Grow Some!! lol

DeletedUser

Eric3 has sent me a reply to my Tau MM, and wishes for me to share with everyone:

Eric3
Eric3 today at 00:45
I answer here because I have no account in this forum, I hope to post it.

Item 1:

First, I indicate that I was ERIC3 the one launched those spells. And I did it how welcoming gesture as you remember that before enemies, we were allies and also people who have shared lines, text and smiles

Item 2

NOBODY I repeat NOBODY, can coerce ENIGMA or direct our movements. We will be us who will attack whoever we want whenever we want and with the allies that we want . Since starting the game we have had wars and do not scare us

Item 3

At Enigma we prioritize concepts that INVICTA or Stalwart don´t have and never will have Concepts such as companionship, honor, respect, sacrifice .............
By failing to respect neither the death of a partner.

I told you we were going to have fun, but we will do when and how we want, not how and when you like.

regards

DeletedUser

Soon.....I have had enough of your guys big talking and bragging about being soooo good and soooooo bored. You insult decent players who may not be as wormongering as you lot of oversised and overconfident guys hiding behind long distance attacks, taking inactives, too scared to face of against real Fighters......

if you want this War buddy, We will give you a war unlike anything you have experienced before, You may think us insignificant, but I asure to you, before you hit the delete acount button as you guys so fondly refer to in you intimidation messages, you will ask yourdelf.... "why did I have to ask for this, why could I not have stayed silent and take orders like a little lapdog I am"

You have opened a can of worms.... now you will eat it...

DeletedUser

YES!!!

FINALLY!!!

Good god it's about time.

Is there anyone else that is going to join that guy? lol

I know you I am sounding 'overconfident' and I may be 'oversized' but man, it is good to know there is someone out there that actually hates as as they should!

Thank you, 13th! I do pray that I eat my words... I am STARVING!

DeletedUser

A reply from a member (leader?) of Blades of Chaos

10cmwate today at 00:32
If your lot truly wanted a fight, then you would not have allowed so many of the top ranked players to join your group. You would have forced them to fight. Many players are only willing to fight when the odds are in their favor (top 2 players are great examples)

I guess I fail to understand how this public posting will elicit any kind of response. There are not a tremendous number of opposing players left to give you competition. If your membership, truly and honestly sought conflict, then they should consider fracturing.

The lack of competition on this server may be the product of a strong leadership and a fair enough amount of luck, which is nothing more than a pat on the back at this point. I would challenge your membership to act upon their wanting for conflict.

So basically, if I understand this guy correctly, Krypteia should 'fracture' into separate alliances and apologize for becoming the powerhouse that everyone wants to be a part of. We should not allow powerful members into our alliance because that takes away from our enemies power capabilities. I understand that, and agree, somewhat. But what this person fails to understand is that we HAVE initiated a recruitment freeze for exactly this reason.

In fact, I have it on good authority that this person in particular asked to join us along with a few of his friends. We did not allow them to join us for exactly the reason expressed by this person above: we want a challenge. We don't want to be the alliance that everyone in the server feels they need to be a part of.

We are not going to apologize for our success, as much as no one else should apologize for their current state or level of influence in the server. We have worked hard to be where we are and care for Tau's survival. Otherwise, we wouldn't have dropped pacts and would still be all SIMMY and mushy mushy I love you kiss kiss hug hug with everyone, which went on for entirely too long following the demise of IB, which happened far quicker than anyone in Tau believed possible.

So the bottom line is: Stop your whining and moaning and step up to the plate and take a swing. Quit being apologists or looking to point fingers. Otherwise: Settings > DELETE

DeletedUser

I love their attitude!

Southern Coalition, let's unite and bring the fight to them!

WHAT SAY YOU!?

DeletedUser

I think I may have even fewer posts than you, Hades, which should be pretty solid evidence for how much stock I place in these forums.

That said, this particular topic is pretty close to home since I'm one of the guys who has been busting my rump week in and week out to muster an opposition to the behemoth.

Of course, there is something to be said for the point of 10cm's in game message. I mean, really, congratulations for securing the "loyalty" of a bunch of behemoth players who were your enemies and jumped ship to join you because they couldn't stand up to daily attacks from your alliance. It must feel wonderful for those players to now have more mates sitting on the back lines to light me up with long range nuisance attacks than I have in my entire alliance. The world would be a different place if they'd just held their ground. You've taken a few of my cities, logged hundreds of attacks against me, and oddly enough I've never asked for an invite. With all due respect to the players who made that decision in the past, it's the coward's answer. Not the warrior's.

Perhaps if all of those players had tucked in their skirts in the first place, we wouldn't be where we are now. But they didn't. Instead they tucked their tails and ran straight into your arms so that you could turn all of that additional firepower on the rest of us. That isn't solid leadership. That isn't good gamesmanship. That's just you being the beneficiary of a pack of gutless behemoths. I'm neither criticizing you nor congratulating you for the way it went down. They made their beds. Now the rest of us have to hide under them.

All of that said, though, we still haven't backed down...and through it all, we've tried like hell to get the rest of the southern alliances to band together and make this a contest again. But, quite frankly, I'm tired. Not of playing the game. Not of fending off attacks or losing cities when I've been outgunned or outsmarted. I'm tired of trying to convince people that the path forward is to band together in the south so that we can make this server fun again. I can compete with crossed swords and catapults. I can't compete with vanity, ignorance and deceit.

I've discovered through it all that my head was not made for beating down walls.

Perhaps those who need to have the epiphanies will and things will take the turn they need in order for us to make progress. I doubt, quite sincerely however, that it will be your post that serves as tipping point.

Here's to hope.

DeletedUser

I came into this world late but will say this to directly mouth Enigma is a mistake I read a lot of people mouthing us but that is right until we show up to your doorstep and shut you up!! The shots a Enigma just shows that we are the threat and the ones you are trying to provoke and I hope you keep this attitude if Enigma comes knocking on your doorstep! I appreciate that confidence and you guys have earned your spot I won't take that away but Enigma has some of the smartest players I have been around so just because we are not rushing into something doesn't mean you won't see us soon!

DeletedUser

I sent a PM to Hades4765 as soon as I read his message. he asked me to post here, hopefully encouraging more replies. I have played this game for two years, in three worlds. Tau IS growing stagnant. Small players are being farmed into inactivity, big players are content to let the alliance diplomat do all the talking. lol. Peace is good in real-life, but a war game loses alot from it. I'm not here to play "sims" with the rest of you. However, I'm not in leadership in the Blades. I'm just a soldier. Sure, you can still grow without battle. But, you can grow at triple the rate when you do fight it out. Going to war is a good thing here. You don't have have to "reset" someone to prove a point. You don't have to be hateful, or angry at your adversary. These are choices. Generally, I try to avoid players who take every attack personally. You can enjoy a friendly duel, or participate in group actions. If you don't want to be an attacker, supporting your alliance is helpful, and still gets you BP. I know, for most of you, I'm pointing out the obvious. The point is, we need war to keep the game fresh. To keep players from getting bored into inactivity. Friends, allies, please take a minute, and call for a vote in your alliance. And for the rest of you, seeya on the battlefield!

DeletedUser

I think I may have even fewer posts than you, Hades, which should be pretty solid evidence for how much stock I place in these forums.

That said, this particular topic is pretty close to home since I'm one of the guys who has been busting my rump week in and week out to muster an opposition to the behemoth.

Of course, there is something to be said for the point of 10cm's in game message. I mean, really, congratulations for securing the "loyalty" of a bunch of behemoth players who were your enemies and jumped ship to join you because they couldn't stand up to daily attacks from your alliance. It must feel wonderful for those players to now have more mates sitting on the back lines to light me up with long range nuisance attacks than I have in my entire alliance. The world would be a different place if they'd just held their ground. You've taken a few of my cities, logged hundreds of attacks against me, and oddly enough I've never asked for an invite. With all due respect to the players who made that decision in the past, it's the coward's answer. Not the warrior's.

Perhaps if all of those players had tucked in their skirts in the first place, we wouldn't be where we are now. But they didn't. Instead they tucked their tails and ran straight into your arms so that you could turn all of that additional firepower on the rest of us. That isn't solid leadership. That isn't good gamesmanship. That's just you being the beneficiary of a pack of gutless behemoths. I'm neither criticizing you nor congratulating you for the way it went down. They made their beds. Now the rest of us have to hide under them.

All of that said, though, we still haven't backed down...and through it all, we've tried like hell to get the rest of the southern alliances to band together and make this a contest again. But, quite frankly, I'm tired. Not of playing the game. Not of fending off attacks or losing cities when I've been outgunned or outsmarted. I'm tired of trying to convince people that the path forward is to band together in the south so that we can make this server fun again. I can compete with crossed swords and catapults. I can't compete with vanity, ignorance and deceit.

I've discovered through it all that my head was not made for beating down walls.

Perhaps those who need to have the epiphanies will and things will take the turn they need in order for us to make progress. I doubt, quite sincerely however, that it will be your post that serves as tipping point.

Here's to hope.

I appreciate this post more than anything, iron, and competely understand where you are coming from. Perhaps it was a mistake to take in those 'behomoths' but in all sincerity I don't think anyone thought it would be the end of the server, and we didn't realize just how fractured and ineffective IB really was, nor did we think that the morale of our opposition would suffer such a jolt.

I understand that you are tired. You were a main target of ours for a while there, iron. It goes to your credit and I wish the server had more like you.

DeletedUser

Posted for another

jacks2002 today at 03:34
Hades-

You can make this public if you wish, but I wanted to respond to you directly. I'm the Leader of the Blades of Chaos. I've been playing this game since June of last year. Over a long period of time, I've seen alliances come and go. I've seen alliances become huge such as Krypteia, Discombobulators, Valkyerie then the now defunked Inglorious Bastards. I've been part of many alliances and really had this one land in my lap.

My take on this game is that of course it is a game of War, but also it's a game of life. I believe the creators created the game to play this way. Just as Rome was built and eventually fell, just as Europe was once a superpower and is now overrun with weakness and lack of identity. Now America is no longer the leader it once was and may soon become a third world nation, Grepolis is only meant to follow Life. The lessons taught to us by history- at a much excellerated rate that we can see and experience first hand.

So now Krypteia has become the great Superpower of Tau- hats off to you! And I truly mean that. However, enjoy the boredom. I don't want to be part of your alliance for the exact reason you started your thread. This is not meant as a put down or insult of any kind. But why don't you tell me who wants to start War with you just to see the end to the months its taken to become what I am- or we are collectively as players in Tau. It would take a lot of stupidity! How many of us would hold a gun to our head and have the balls to pull the trigger? Because to go to all out war with you is akin to suicide.

You have accomplished what many could not. Most alliances can't make it to where you guys are at. They geographically become splintered and feelings are hurt because those who need support can't get it because they find themselves too far away and as humans we look out for ourselves first and our brothers second- it's human nature friend. The Blades of Chaos are a relatively small and tight alliance. We pick our enemies strategically, in an effort to better ourselves. But how can we successfully take on Krypteia? And what do we truly have to gain from the loss that would occur to my alliance as a whole? BP? A few extra cities to replace those lost?

It's not that we fear you or maybe we do- I don't know, I haven't consulted any of my leadership prior to writing this short story. I just want you to step back and take a look at this from a different perspective. Sometimes we get what we wish for in life only to realize it's not what we wanted at all. The game was meant to play this way. I wrote this nearly 4 months ago to one of my comrades. I said one day soon an alliance would become big enough to destroy ALL it's enemies- but then what would they have left to do? And would I take the time to continue growing my empire? This is a game of War, but as Rome no longer exists and Hitler never took over the World- nor will the Muslims or the Christians or anyone else for that matter. Krypteia too finds itself in a position where it's enemies want to survive to fight another day. Don't blame us, as you would do the same if you were in my shoes. And does anyone really want world dominance in a game? How long would it be remembered and by whom?

I wish you well my friend- and enjoy the spoils of War! You've earned it. But you are also reaping what you have sowed.

Jacks2002

DeletedUser

Hello King...

It was a nice article, very well written and I appreciate the way U have presented Ur thoughts... I believe in Ur words... Its true that Grepolis is a strategic game that asks for active participation from all parts and spheres who are attached to it... I also believe that Krypteia by far is the most strongest Alliance in the world of Tau, considering the fact that Inglorious Bastards got dismantled... Just a single thing that I wanted to add along with Ur valuable points is that Krypteia became powerful with the joining of few flip-floppers who are more keen on saving their own , rather than staying back and fighting for a bigger cause... So its a matter of time and fact... U won't know what will happen tomorrow and just for a sincere advice be aware of those guys who can flip again and throw Ur Alliance in the floppers list... :) If U look back a month or two back, U will find Krypteia was just like other stronger Alliances in this world. During that time IB was ruling... But as U know, nothing is constant and things change with times... so did everything in this virtual world too... So U can never say what the future holds for TAU... Moreover looking at Ur (I mean Ur Alliance) stats, it seems that U are on the verge of getting the same fever that IB had too...

Getting pacts with Alliances is always a difficult task and I guess U being one of the most senior and experienced player in this world are quite aware of these facts... We too want to keep this world active, and hence are trying our best to do whatever is viable and possible... As its visible that U have quite a bit of information on wat we are doing and whom we are making friends with, thanks to those fuc**ng spies inside who works for U, I guess we don't have to give any detailed fact and figures regarding pacts... U will come to know from Ur loyal dogs (aka spies).

Coming to Ur third point regarding VM, its a fact that people try to flee when attacked, but its always may not be true... Real life is always more important than this virtual world, and based on mere assumptions one cannot blame a person just because he/she went into VM mode... Maybe for the time being he has something more important than this world...

Anyways it was a nice article to read and I hope more people will pour their views and ideas regarding this article. It was a healthy way of discussion and I appreciate Ur view point and I respect Ur stand... Congrats for being the leader of the strongest Alliance in this world and I wish U more success and prosperity in the days to come by...

Thanking U,
SHIDDHARTA.

DeletedUser

Hello King...

It was a nice article, very well written and I appreciate the way U have presented Ur thoughts... I believe in Ur words... Its true that Grepolis is a strategic game that asks for active participation from all parts and spheres who are attached to it... I also believe that Krypteia by far is the most strongest Alliance in the world of Tau, considering the fact that Inglorious Bastards got dismantled... Just a single thing that I wanted to add along with Ur valuable points is that Krypteia became powerful with the joining of few flip-floppers who are more keen on saving their own , rather than staying back and fighting for a bigger cause... So its a matter of time and fact... U won't know what will happen tomorrow and just for a sincere advice be aware of those guys who can flip again and throw Ur Alliance in the floppers list... :) If U look back a month or two back, U will find Krypteia was just like other stronger Alliances in this world. During that time IB was ruling... But as U know, nothing is constant and things change with times... so did everything in this virtual world too... So U can never say what the future holds for TAU... Moreover looking at Ur (I mean Ur Alliance) stats, it seems that U are on the verge of getting the same fever that IB had too...

Getting pacts with Alliances is always a difficult task and I guess U being one of the most senior and experienced player in this world are quite aware of these facts... We too want to keep this world active, and hence are trying our best to do whatever is viable and possible... As its visible that U have quite a bit of information on wat we are doing and whom we are making friends with, thanks to those fuc**ng spies inside who works for U, I guess we don't have to give any detailed fact and figures regarding pacts... U will come to know from Ur loyal dogs (aka spies).

Coming to Ur third point regarding VM, its a fact that people try to flee when attacked, but its always may not be true... Real life is always more important than this virtual world, and based on mere assumptions one cannot blame a person just because he/she went into VM mode... Maybe for the time being he has something more important than this world...

Anyways it was a nice article to read and I hope more people will pour their views and ideas regarding this article. It was a healthy way of discussion and I appreciate Ur view point and I respect Ur stand... Congrats for being the leader of the strongest Alliance in this world and I wish U more success and prosperity in the days to come by...

Thanking U,
SHIDDHARTA.

Copied from my in game reply

Shiddharta
Hades4765 today at 04:54
I am not a king lol.. I am not even a founder.

I am just a dude that wants to have some fun.

Reread the thread dude :)

But look, I understand real life comes first, but a lot of time the timing is entirely too coincidental.

And as for everything else you said, the flip floppers have now become part of our family. When they joined us, that was us winning the war and we didn't think it would destroy the server.

I know things don't stay the same forever. I don't care if I lose! I simply want to play this game out one way or the other without everyone quitting or even making a game of it.

Attack us. Attack me. Take a city of mine! I don't care, just don't quit on us.

DeletedUser

Copied from my reply

Shiddharta
Hades4765 today at 04:54
I am not a king lol.. I am not even a founder.

I am just a dude that wants to have some fun.

Reread the thread dude :)

But look, I understand real life comes first, but a lot of time the timing is entirely too coincidental.

And as for everything else you said, the flip floppers have now become part of our family. When they joined us, that was us winning the war and we didn't think it would destroy the server.

I know things don't stay the same forever. I don't care if I lose! I simply want to play this game out one way or the other without everyone quitting or even making a game of it.

Attack us. Attack me. Take a city of mine! I don't care, just don't quit on us.

Its always nice to sit in a safe place and comment on the rest of the world... Its not Ur fault... Its human nature... What U are asking now, may not have been the same if U were on the opposite side of the line...

Regarding flip-floppers joining Ur side, don't be so proud of them, coz they move with the wind and not with ideologies or brotherhood... If they are hurt, they will kick U in Ur face and won't look behind,... count my words...

Regarding my addressing U as King was only a matter of respect and courtesy which U misunderstood...

Self confidence is good but over confidence is not good... remember that too... There is still lots of time to decide... Just leave things to get sorted out with time...

DeletedUser

Its always nice to sit in a safe place and comment on the rest of the world... Its not Ur fault... Its human nature... What U are asking now, may not have been the same if U were on the opposite side of the line...

My cities close enough to the front lines. You would hardly consider them safe. But apparently they are too far to be attacked AT ALL. But don't worry, I am moving closer.

Regarding flip-floppers joining Ur side, don't be so proud of them, coz they move with the wind and not with ideologies or brotherhood... If they are hurt, they will kick U in Ur face and won't look behind,... count my words...

OK. Starting now, I will start counting.

Regarding my addressing U as King was only a matter of respect and courtesy which U misunderstood...

Oh ok. Yeah I did. I was gonna say, we actually have a Queen...

Self confidence is good but over confidence is not good... remember that too... There is still lots of time to decide... Just leave things to get sorted out with time...

I know things can happen very quickly in this game, and I hope that this thread encourages that. As I said before, I am openly trying to call out those leaders of those alliances that don't wish to form up against us.

^^^up