Bringing the War back to TAU

DeletedUser

no one is scared yet every enemy we attack gets rimmed or hits VM within 1-2 weeks of us attacking. That's not scared?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sheesh, I am disgusted reading this thread. Both sides are being cocky and some are more ignorant than they can possibly imagine. But I won't name names. Just wanted to state my disapproval for this thread.

DeletedUser

I too am displeased with the way this thread took a turn..

I never meant for it to turn into a trash talk fest. I simply wanted to get some discussion going as to ways to bring back some action to this server.

DeletedUser

no one is scared yet every enemy we attack gets rimmed or hits VM within 1-2 weeks of us attacking. That's not scared?

I'm being attacked, i'm not rimmed or in vm :)
Pretty sure i'll be here in 1-2 weeks too by the attacks im getting :D

DeletedUser

I don't think any of us are scared, just anxious. Most of the players left have all had a fight with Krypt. Coleton, dude honestly your a player with 97,000 BP what have you done ?. Come back when you have actually took on a player with experience instead of hiding in O44 behind your alliance.

DeletedUser

Hey mud, I got a sig now too :)

My Zeus beats your Hades... tho now that I'm thinking about it, why didn't I go with Hades? lol

DeletedUser

hahaha! thought you would've went with Hades being hades ahahaah!

DeletedUser

shef shut your mouth :p:p:p:p ................. not sure what to say now haha!

DeletedUser

Hades,
Let me start off with I think it is absolutely hilarious that you think you are blameless in this whole ordeal and that all these other alliances need to bow down to your need for a fight.

Krypteia wants opposition. We are sick and tired of Tau being a complete snore. We want enemies. We have many friends in Tau, and even dropped pacts with those friends recently to hopefully get an opposition movement going.

Well if Krypteia had not invited every enemy to join their alliance it would not be a "complete snore" as you put it. It is a war game you have to have ENEMIES. With out them it is the Sims and with Krypteia leadership inviting every Joe Blow Enemy around that was a challenge that is exactly what they made Tau, the SIMS.well, apparently, for you at least.(I mean why else start a thread like this). And to come back and say you want to "Bring the war back to Tau". Well guys a little forethought goes a long way. You have gotten exactly what you have caused, so stop belly aching and enjoy it.

Guys - This is a war game. You are meant to FIGHT.

You are exactly right it is a war game and even though I hate to beat a dead horse but you and the other leaders of Krypteia caused there to be no one for you to attack, so I will ask you the same thing you asked others..."What is all this running, crying and moaning stuff?"... If you caused it, why moan and start a thread about what YOU caused...

Krypteia Leadership decided to let the majority of their enemies into the alliance, therefore causing a dead lock and there being no one to fight unless they traveled 30+ hours. Then to top it all off to try to change what they caused they decided to break all their pacts to try to bring the war to them... Well Krypteia you are reaping what you sowed, so congrats.

If you notice there is a MAJOR theme to my message....Krypteia Leadership caused what you are complaining about and since you are in the Krypteia Leadership and you caused it then you really don't have a leg to stand on trying to call out all these other alliances.

In my experience, when other huge alliances, on this and other servers, have acted as Krypteia has, it is only a matter of time until that alliance is dead on the server. I will be watching to see just how long till the members of Krypteia get tired of their leadership ruining the game for them before they jump ship in order to be able to play a WAR game.

Kaligoylas

Edited due to false info....Hades is not in the Leadershhip....I do apologize...he is in the council that makes all the choices for the alliance...

DeletedUser21889

i look forward to a future grepo world where we learn from our mistakes where once teams are made they live and die in that alliance,we all did once have rules(ish) about taking in refugees,but all became party to taking in high point players to up their score,krypt was not alone,is all done now and cant be changed,thats all we can do is remember how things went wrong and in new worlds try to direct alliances to ensure that these no refugee rules are more stricter,im pretty sure most will meet again in other worlds and when that world progress hopefully the leaders will think back to tau,get their heads together and agree on just one thing,this should not happen again,saying all that as in RL the world has a habit of balancing things out by themselves and looking at the way things are,things aint really that far apart now

DeletedUser

i look forward to a future grepo world where we learn from our mistakes where once teams are made they live and die in that alliance,we all did once have rules(ish) about taking in refugees,but all became party to taking in high point players to up their score,krypt was not alone,is all done now and cant be changed,thats all we can do is remember how things went wrong and in new worlds try to direct alliances to ensure that these no refugee rules are more stricter,im pretty sure most will meet again in other worlds and when that world progress hopefully the leaders will think back to tau,get their heads together and agree on just one thing,this should not happen again,saying all that as in RL the world has a habit of balancing things out by themselves and looking at the way things are,things aint really that far apart now

Okay finally someone who sees it the way I do.

Okay everyone stop fighting (on here lol). Is it The Kript. Brother Hood's falt? Yes. Is it other allinces falt? Yes. But now come on this is a war game so lets FIGHT and seriously people i just got back from VM and what do I see? Everyone fighting but where? Not in game no, but in the forum the EXTERNAL forum i mean seriously guys [and gals] just shake hands and fight i know that sounds weird but c'mon its grepolis.

Southern Coalition [tell me if I got it wrong] just man up and fight The Kriptia Brother Hood. And Kriptia seriously WE caused this so, we have to deal with it and Kriptia's not the only ones every allince out there has had people jump ship in a war but thats just what humans do no one is perfect.

So, Hades is right we need to save Tau 'cause i mean we all broke the pacts we had and wanted to fight them but what happens? We ALL by all I mean ALL of Tau just sit there like were waitin' for the mods to come in and flush Tau down the drain. That means everyone and there citys citys that took days, weeks, months, or even years to create and make troops. Months we spent on here making allinces months we spent making empires all gone, gone, gone, gone... just because we wouldnt fight...

And hey how many of you guys have ever gone into VM? huh? I bet cha everysingle one of you have gone in to VM atleast once some more than others yes but still weve all done it...

Think about what ive said here... this is my first time ever putting somthing in the external forum but only because i had to to save Tau... i kinda sorta hope this will be the last world that i have to save...

Ill be giving away one of my cities if it will save Tau maybe even my whole empire... just so we can save Tau...

:pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro::pro:

DeletedUser

i hardly say much in these matters but im with the kripts iv fought agenst them for 1 month some how got in there acadamy now im in the alliance but honestly... this war will deside on a lot of things like ww and well land if you want to put it that way

we have lost a lot of good allys i still dont get why its total war i mean yes the we got bord but why lose all pacts.

DeletedUser

Krypteia vs Southern Coalition

Tau is back.

Let's go have some fun :)

DeletedUser

I just want peace over Easter so I can bury my father again on Friday.......

Anyone up for a no fight Easter......Just asking

DeletedUser20764

There is a major difference between us and IB.... we stay up, we aren't a short burst from a huge super merge, we were 1 before they knocked us off and we were once again at the top within a month and a bit, we don't just grow from 'flip-floppers', we grow from our strong academy, and we grow from kicking ..... by all figures the other alliances take 3 odd cities a day, we take 15..... we have 3x the next best points, and even with everyone teaming against us, we have barely felt the southern coalition so far... we hit wonders within 2 weeks, then the fight begins....right now i am 175 on the defenders bp list, i wanna see myself hitting 100 at least due to the million attacks i wanna be able to counter with a flick of my fingers....