Bringing the War back to TAU

DeletedUser

hahahahahaha... :)... hope we had this same stuff just a month or two back when we were ruling and Krypts were second to us... We wud have been on the better side to reply... But alas ... :(

DeletedUser

So it seems quite reasonable what Hades is asking of the alliances in the south. Coordinate and become a destructive force. It would be nice to get some action again. I am a relatively small player in the mix of things I am rank 200 or somthing of that nature. But I do understand we need opposition to survive. If all we do is wait and wait then yeah the world will dissolve into a storm once again.

We have a golden opportunity to create one of the greatest wars ever seen in Grepolis. There has been 3 massive battles here that has shaped the world to were it is now. With the latest being a clash of titans in IB and Krypteia. Now we are looking for the next great war that will bring this game into the wonders era and shape who shall win.

Players jumping ship.....hahahaha are you kidding me. Every alliance on this server has had players move to them during a war. Its how you finish a war out. You beat them down, take their cities. Once they have submitted you take their biggest players and move on. IT IS HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED PEOPLE.

Yes we are confident may too confident but I dont care. I would like to be attacked and fight and have some fun. Kill me off I dont care at least I will have fun doing it. I have never seen an alliance dominate a world so quickly and I have played for while under different names in the past and have played on many worlds and other browser war games. It is sad to have alliances back down so easily.

Within a week we received two mails saying if we dont stop attacking them they will quit. This to me is more cowardly then anything I have ever seen so to say that we are too confident. Can you blame us.

DeletedUser

The entire server is dying. Our alliance is a part of this server. Your alliance is part of this server. It's not like you guys are immune to the 'fever'.

This whole thread is designed to help keep Tau alive and healthy.

If U are really worried bout the server, I wud ask U to join our Alliance... Take the challenge... I can assure U that all guys who are presently Ur Friends in Krypteia and are nearer to U will wake up from their deep sleep (or death as U may prefer to say) and will not miss a single moment attacking U... I can also assure U that there will be lots from our Alliance and our friends who will give their best to support Ur cities and fight by Ur sides... So wat wud U decide... Hey don't get angry please... This isn't any criticism... Take it lightly if not seriously, but it would be seriously great to have more people to like U to fight by our sides and defeat the rulers of this world...

DeletedUser

So it seems quite reasonable what Hades is asking of the alliances in the south. Coordinate and become a destructive force. It would be nice to get some action again. I am a relatively small player in the mix of things I am rank 200 or somthing of that nature. But I do understand we need opposition to survive. If all we do is wait and wait then yeah the world will dissolve into a storm once again.

We have a golden opportunity to create one of the greatest wars ever seen in Grepolis. There has been 3 massive battles here that has shaped the world to were it is now. With the latest being a clash of titans in IB and Krypteia. Now we are looking for the next great war that will bring this game into the wonders era and shape who shall win.

Players jumping ship.....hahahaha are you kidding me. Every alliance on this server has had players move to them during a war. Its how you finish a war out. You beat them down, take their cities. Once they have submitted you take their biggest players and move on. IT IS HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED PEOPLE.

Yes we are confident may too confident but I dont care. I would like to be attacked and fight and have some fun. Kill me off I dont care at least I will have fun doing it. I have never seen an alliance dominate a world so quickly and I have played for while under different names in the past and have played on many worlds and other browser war games. It is sad to have alliances back down so easily.

Within a week we received two mails saying if we dont stop attacking them they will quit. This to me is more cowardly then anything I have ever seen so to say that we are too confident. Can you blame us.

Oh is it? Where were U when IB was ruling the world for the last 5 months?

DeletedUser

If U are really worried bout the server, I wud ask U to join our Alliance... Take the challenge... I can assure U that all guys who are presently Ur Friends in Krypteia and are nearer to U will wake up from their deep sleep (or death as U may prefer to say) and will not miss a single moment attacking U... I can also assure U that there will be lots from our Alliance and our friends who will give their best to support Ur cities and fight by Ur sides... So wat wud U decide... Hey don't get angry please... This isn't any criticism... Take it lightly if not seriously, but it would be seriously great to have more people to like U to fight by our sides and defeat the rulers of this world...

No, I'm not going to be leaving my alliance. lol

And I am not angry, I don't know what gave you that idea.

Why don't you stop talking and get you and your friends to attack me? Or if you want to talk, talk your friends into joining the coalition. :)

You have enacted Earthquake on Patriot (Shiddharta)
Hades4765
Krypteia

Patriot
Shiddharta
Enigma
Earthquake
The ground shifts and quakes and large chunks of the city wall plummet into the depths.

City wall level: 22

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was there helping the fight and supporting the fight as I was to far from the front. Thats where I was. Were where you at? If you cripple an alliance you take the players that help your alliance better and leave the rest its how a war is done and how it will always be done. Dont understand why people dont see that.

Just because we did it with some of the strongest players in the server now we are the bad guys. We earned that win and now we ask you all to step up and give us another fight.

Invicta and stalwart both messaged us begging us to stop attacking them. This is cowardly and shows no respect in my eyes.

DeletedUser

I am a man of few words, I care little about the past, threats mean nothing unless followed by actions, this thread was started to instigate a war, so I say let the southern coalition unite and fight Krypteia! They are asking for it, let's ablige!

DeletedUser

No, I'm not going to be leaving my alliance. lol

And I am not angry, I don't know what gave you that idea.

Why don't you stop talking and get you and your friends to attack me? Or if you want to talk, talk your friends into joining the coalition. :)

You have enacted Earthquake on Patriot (Shiddharta)
Hades4765
Krypteia

Patriot
Shiddharta
Enigma
Earthquake
The ground shifts and quakes and large chunks of the city wall plummet into the depths.

City wall level: 22

Lol what change does it make... I knew U won't change Ur Alliance and neither will we... So lets stop talking and play the game... No need of Ur suggestions or mass mails... We are independent Alliances and it wud be good if left to decide independently... Our leaders will decide wat to do next and which path to take... no need of interference... oil Ur own war machine... all the best...

DeletedUser

I was there helping the fight and supporting the fight as I was to far from the front. Thats where I was. Were where you at? If you cripple an alliance you take the players that help your alliance better and leave the rest its how a war is done and how it will always be done. Dont understand why people dont see that.

Just because we did it with some of the strongest players in the server now we are the bad guys. We earned that win and now we ask you all to step up and give us another fight.

Invicta and stalwart both messaged us begging us to stop attacking them. This is cowardly and shows no respect in my eyes.

My dear Phantom, I was in the same Alliance that ruled for more than 5 months in this world, and believe me I fought more battles than U did... By the way noone is blaming U or Ur Alliance as bad guys...
The blame is towards those guys who left their friends behind and became enemies for their own sake... If freinds from Ur Alliance forget all the help U provided during their battles when they needed and became Ur enemies how wud U feel... Just answer this simple question... That's all... No hard feelings towards U or Ur Alliance...

DeletedUser

well sure I would be mad I guess but hold a grudge no. Its a war game. Plain and simple. I have had friends leave in the past and go on to do their own thing. About battles...sure you probably have been in more battles in this world then I have. But trust me dear friend I am not a noob been playing these games for a long time.

But crying over spilled milk is pointless. They left you didnt get the chance and now you are were you are. Plain and simple. Coordinate your area regroup and come back I will be there to great you when you do ;)

DeletedUser

Lol what change does it make... I knew U won't change Ur Alliance and neither will we... So lets stop talking and play the game... No need of Ur suggestions or mass mails... We are independent Alliances and it wud be good if left to decide independently... Our leaders will decide wat to do next and which path to take... no need of interference... oil Ur own war machine... all the best...

Your 'leadership' has decided to fight INVICTA instead joining them and fighting us. And I'm calling them out on it. Plain and simple.

And I don't want to be talking. I want to play the game, so let's play!! :)

You have enacted Lightning bolt on Utopia (Shiddharta)
Hades4765
Krypteia

Utopia
Shiddharta
Enigma
Lightning bolt
Dark clouds appear over the city, a thundering lightning bolt strikes down and leaves only a damaged building behind.

Effect:
Damaged building: Market place
New level: 12

DeletedUser

So much posturing. The message is clear. " Bring the war back to the war game". Got it. Some of you were in IB. Others, I have no idea. I'm pulling up your ranks and trying to sort out who is who. ( Yea, I came to this world later. ) This topic has really gone down hill. Complaining about who bailed on your alliance, spies, etc. etc. Water under the bridge. It's all part of the game. How a player works is up to that player. If your conscience allows you to be in an alliance and give out their intel to your "real alliance", that's on you. I prefer the honor system, myself. Most people have their own idea of honor. If someone politely asks me to stop pounding on them, I probably will. I don't consider it an act of cowardice, or disrespectful. ( I can't believe you said that!)
To reset someone, and make them start over is disrespectful. ( unless of course they won't stop talkin' trash). I know I'm a smaller player, (mid-400s) but to underestimate me on that merit alone would be fool-hardy. I started this world later than most. Two years, and three worlds will teach you alot about the game, and I don't care how many cities, or how many points you have, if your flag is red, I will attack. To be the number one alliance is awesome, but I've never seen one alliance stay there more than a few months. To say "you're bored" is indeed an invitation. Just sayin'.

DeletedUser

Your 'leadership' has decided to fight INVICTA instead joining them and fighting us. And I'm calling them out on it. Plain and simple.

And I don't want to be talking. I want to play the game, so let's play!! :)

You have enacted Lightning bolt on Utopia (Shiddharta)
Hades4765
Krypteia

Utopia
Shiddharta
Enigma
Lightning bolt
Dark clouds appear over the city, a thundering lightning bolt strikes down and leaves only a damaged building behind.

Effect:
Damaged building: Market place
New level: 12

Call them out who are going to VM or are inactive in Ur own Alliance... There's around 30-40 players who are inactive... Call them up from their sleep and move on...

DeletedUser

Call them out who are going to VM or are inactive in Ur own Alliance... There's around 30-40 players who are inactive... Call them up from their sleep and move on...

I don't even think you understand anything that I've been saying in this thread.

I think I've just realized you are probably one of the thick ones that is the problem with this server

DeletedUser

I know im not 1 of da big dogs! And everyone hea has made a good point! But da fact remains dat dis is a war game! So let's jus hav fun and as far as those who had jumped ship if u hav a bone to pick wit them jus attack them! But b warned kryptiea stands as 1! And dat is y we r #1 im surrounded by former allies an know dat soon i will b under attack!!! And o will fight to da end! Like i told hades da wy i c it Death is like fine wine one should saver it and enjoy it's aroma!!! SO BRING IT!!!

DeletedUser

Win or lose it is your chance to fight Krypteia. Will you go down fighting us or will you go down by hitting VM and never returning. Mostly every red near me I try to attack I get VM, VM, another VM. Go down honorably. Its not any fun when you cower away. Win or lose, know that you gave it your all and hopefully in your case you took a few cities out of it. What are you going to do enemies of Krypteia? Stand your ground and give us hell, or click VM and go back to thumb sucking?

DeletedUser

Yes! Enigma is making a southern coalition! In fact, the only thing I hear is the "Krypt War". There is even a special forum tab for this war, and it's been their for weeks!

Enigma is an elite alliance, so it must be a coincidence that people go in VM. We fight honorably, and we will die like that too.

You can't accuse us of escaping challenges! WE FIGHT EVERYDAY AND IT HURTS A LOT. Hades, you're dream has come true. INVICTA has dropped and has become part of Stalwart. If you want our attention completely, help destroying United Islands, a little pain in the back. They were SO stupid to declare war on us, their players don't even know how to fight properly! Then its academy has to go, and THEN you will get our FULL attention.

Yes, it's possible that the proposition was given to the leaders but it was rejected. It makes me proud to declare that our alliance is so structured!

Please realise you're playing with fire here. Enigma is one of the mightiest elite alliances in entire Grepolis. You want trouble, you get it. A giant is awaking, Hades. It will kill you.

You might have the mightiest players in the world, but I've seen in the case of the Inglorious Bastards that they automaticly jump to the highest-potential alliance.

Have fun dying!

DeletedUser

While I admire the enthusiasm, I have long ago realized that often the littlest of dogs seem to bark the loudest.

And I think you guys are fully capable of taking the United Islands without our interference lol