BS/GE vs BOJ/BOH

DeletedUser

During the war between BS and D3th, BOJ decieved both sides into believing BOJ was on there side. They kept saying just a little bit longer and we'll get in the war. They tried to ride the fence so they would never have to fight a war. Why play this game then, it is a war game after all?

I challenge any member of Brotherhood of Justice or Brotherhood of Honor to tell me how your leaders actions during the war between BS and d3th were anything but dishonorable lies.

It will be no surprise to you all to find that in this thread BLACK SEA and Greek Empire are the good guys. Brotherhood of Deceit and there unfortunate little friend Brotherhood of dishonor will be the bad guys.

Good guys: 20
Bad guys:17

DeletedUser

They got no chance whatsoever!

BS is now fighting:
Alpha
Alpha Academy
Grimm Sleepers
Defiled Forest
Defiled Forest West
D3ATH
Brotherhood of Honor
Brotherhood of Justice.

Is this correct?

DeletedUser

@ W*arms, As far as I know that is correct.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oke, then cb care to give us a score on all these wars?
Or should I do it?:D

DeletedUser

They got no chance whatsoever!

BS is now fighting:
Alpha
Alpha Academy
Grimm Sleepers
Defiled Forest
Defiled Forest West
D3ATH
Brotherhood of Honor
Brotherhood of Justice.

Is this correct?

That is correct, this is a war game after all :pro:

Oke, then cb care to give us a score on all these wars?
Or should I do it?:D
Please go ahead, but you should start a new thread for that. I'm still waiting here for BOD's response.

DeletedUser

I challenge any member of Brotherhood of Justice or Brotherhood of Honor to tell me how your leaders actions during the war between BS and d3th were anything but dishonorable lies.

Still waiting...........

Good guys: 39
Bad guys: 28

DeletedUser

They're doing well, you got to give it to them..
But about BOJ and BOH, they don't seem to be active at all on these forums.

DeletedUser

Well, apparently a lot of there members on the front lines just went on vacation together. I'm sure it's just a coincidence ;) I don't think there doing well, I think they're about to crumble. They are by far the most incompetent large alliance I've ever seen in any world. Most of them seem to lack even a basic understanding of how to attack or defend.

DeletedUser

Well while their crumbling they managed to take 28 cities brother.
They stand no chance, that's for sure.

DeletedUser

Since this is maybe the second time writing in the forum, hope I get it right.

First of all, I respect all you guys for what you have done in this world. Spoke to Murtius a few times as well and thought he was a cool cat, as I also call Dillios of GE a friend.

When I came on board to BOJ all this crap with D3TH and BS and GE was all but done, from my opinion and only my opinion, things were handled wrong by the those in charge and many of us thought that, but as in any alliance you follow the lead of your leaders, to a fault.

Things have changed and we are trying to build back the reputation of this alliance, the only way we can, by fighting as best as we can.

Will we lose? Who knows and who really cares as long as we do the best we can.

VM...well, we do have RL as everyone does. If i didn't take the wife away on holiday's i would have a) Been served with divorce papers or b) Not allowed to play....lol

We are learning as we go, are we at your level?? No one ever said we were or tried to pretend we were. Will we put up a fight, HELLZ YA.

I prefer to be underestimated.....we all do. Now let's have fun ;)

DeletedUser

Well while their crumbling they managed to take 28 cities brother.
They stand no chance, that's for sure.

Any noob can take inactive cities, take a look at those 28 cities and see how many were from active players. They haven't even made an attempt to take a city from an active BS player that I know of.

Ever been attacked by a peg nuke? Go to war with BOJ and you will :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When I came on board to BOJ all this crap with D3TH and BS and GE was all but done, from my opinion and only my opinion, things were handled wrong by the those in charge and many of us thought that, but as in any alliance you follow the lead of your leaders, to a fault.

Do any of your leaders have experience in other worlds? You should find leaders who have played the game before. BOJ and BOH make so many basic mistakes in attacking and defending, I can't believe there is anyone with experience teaching BOJ how to play, it's really sad. With the right info you could improve very quickly. You should seek out some better leaders.

DeletedUser

Do any of your leaders have experience in other worlds? You should find leaders who have played the game before. BOJ and BOH make so many basic mistakes in attacking and defending, I can't believe there is anyone with experience teaching BOJ how to play, it's really sad. With the right info you could improve very quickly. You should seek out some better leaders.

You applying for the job? :eek::p

DeletedUser

Listen, I can agree. I personally never played any online game prior to this one. It's been a learn as you go, think im doing alright for a "NOB", but the only way I have learned anything is from making mistakes, asking others for advise in the world of Omicron, and just reading as much as I can on forums etc...

DeletedUser

Any noob can take inactive cities, take a look at those 28 cities and see how many were from active players. They haven't even made an attempt to take a city from an active BS player that I know of.

Ever been attacked by a peg nuke? Go to war with BOJ and you will :)

Peg nukes don't work and are too costly. Also BOJ and BOH have tricked friends, abandoned allies, and broken argeements with their strongest of pacts. Is this not an act of war on D3th and Black Sea? Even warring enemies can come together and crush a backstabbing alliance of fiends. GE is winning the war alone, if the other two jump in, BOJ will fall.

DeletedUser

Nafplion much respect to you for having the bottle to come on here and speak on behalf of your alliance. Though I find it funny that your council/leaders have not answered with a full account of their actions and the choices which have lead to this war. In fact this is a very one sided forum apart from sab and a couple of unimportant others there seems to be little from your collisions side.

DeletedUser

Nafplion much respect to you for having the bottle to come on here and speak on behalf of your alliance. Though I find it funny that your council/leaders have not answered with a full account of their actions and the choices which have lead to this war. In fact this is a very one sided forum apart from sab and a couple of unimportant others there seems to be little from your collisions side.

Murty, I appreciate your comments. As always, you know how respectful I am of all you more experienced players.

You will not here anything from any of the original founders. They are not active in these forums. Their thinking is it doesn't matter. It matters to me tho. I might be overstepping by speaking for them, but so be it. I have been promoted to leader so I feel I have the right to. I will tho, from now on, come on here and say what I feel as dialogue with fellow players is what I also enjoy. Thats how you and I met in the first place.

Concerning the war, for a bunch of unorganized, leaderless bunch of panzies (did i get it right CB?) we are faring fine in my opinion......;)