BS vs GRIMM SLEEPERS

DeletedUser

In this thread (as always) BLACK SEA are the "good guys". Grimm Sleepers (which are a few hapless players leftover from the rotten corpse of D3th destined to live there lives in the outer oceans) are of course the bad guys.

Good guys: 18
Bad guys: 5

DeletedUser

Haha, a new war and BS is ahead already with 13 conquers..
But remember cb, you guys have 4-5 time their size and players...

DeletedUser

I have the funniest feel this war wont last nearly as long though brother ;)

DeletedUser

I agree, but I was getting bored with nothing to post about.......

I couldn't hardly make the post about our war with BOJ, they have even less chance. At least the grimm slippers have players capable of taking an active city.

DeletedUser

Interesting cb how in one thread you denounce the "join or die" policy of D3TH in regards to SirVladamir and when 3 players leave D3TH but refuse to join BS you declare war on them.
Thanks though, for considering us a more worthy opponent than a top 5 alliance.

We may be small, and maybe we are destined for the outer oceans, but as long as I have one city remaining, I'll continue to fight in Omicron.

DeletedUser

As funny as it may seem Murtius, It just is the name of the game. We will not back down without a fight. I am pretty sure that I can speak on behalf of all of the Grimm Sleepers, correction on CB's "slippers":p, that we are not going to back down because of our size. It will only provide Black Sea with more entertainment and we also find it entertaining. It is always interesting to be in wars instead of backing out and quitting. That should speak thunderous words about our character. Sure we were beaten while we were in D3th, but we still fight on. To be honest, I am very impressed with our determination to face Black Sea. An alliance clearly quadruple our size and yet we stand firm. I wonder, how funny is that? To ridicule an alliance that is actually fighting back not that type of character "good guys" are made of. LoL, Its nothing personal guys, but come on, trying to add insult to an opponent that is showing no signs of fear and actually fights back is not the character of the "good guys". Just my opinion on that matter.

Peace,
sablanizon

DeletedUser

Interesting cb how in one thread you denounce the "join or die" policy of D3TH in regards to SirVladamir and when 3 players leave D3TH but refuse to join BS you declare war on them.

Don't be silly, we have been at war with you for many months. You changed your name from d3th to grimm sleepers than expected BS to make a NAP with you, LOL.

Before the end off the war with d3th, your mighty leader bloodred was begging boby to make a personal NAP with him, so we would stop attacking him and he would stop supporting d3th members. How courageous is that?

LoL, Its nothing personal guys, but come on, trying to add insult to an opponent that is showing no signs of fear and actually fights back is not the character of the "good guys".

You talk about having courage, than start whining about being called "the bad guys"? Can someone get sab a box of tissues? :pro:

DeletedUser

I don't want to interrupt you nice flog CB, but I would hardly call that whining.

DeletedUser

Congrats on making it into the top 12 with only 9 players!

Good guys 20
Bad guys 6

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol....oh CB, I was trying to point out that all this talk about being the good guy persona has gone on long enough and needs to be addressed. Also, I wasn't whining simply pointing out where, in my opinion, you have the definition of a good guy, all wrong. Maybe if you were to say tyrants vs rebels, I would understand more clearly but hey if thats what motivates you to play the game then keep going with your childish talk. By the way, your figure of speech about giving me tissues, come on man, be real, if you think about talking trash in the forum, I would rather have talk trash in front of my face in RL like a real man. Otherwise it's just another childish act by CB. So take a chill pill and be a little respectful to other players mate. You obviously have social issues.

Nothing personal CB, but try and keep this thread, which you created, a rational and enjoyable debate about whether which side is winning. I guess I just got sick and tired of seeing your juvenile responses and would appreciate a mature response with a little curtesy at the very least.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Really? Top 12 with 9 players? Haven't checked the stats yet today because they really don't matter but I figured it would take us at least a dozen.

Maybe I should start doing a little recruiting, but then we would have to deal with the spies, sabotage, and other nonsense that BS is so fond of and relies on.

I think we'll just stick with a handful of determined players we know can't be intimidated and leave the dead-weight for the "good-guys". That way while it takes your entire alliance to take a city from me, I'll just reinforce my position with all those juicy BS targets in 34/35 I can take on my own and you can't defend.

DeletedUser

If you're so confident you can do that Mister Malas, why are they still ahead with the conquers..

DeletedUser

BS is a lot bigger than Grimm is.

Grimm has 157 cities
BS has 872 cities
More cities mean more attacks to send. (serious attacks, not fakes)

BS is 5.55 times bigger, but BS has only conquered 3.33 times more cities.
So compared to their size BS isn't doing really good.

I don't know when this war started, and I think BS wil conquer more cities.
But the above is just an example that you can't really say they are losing this war, until the last stage of the war.

The public forum is all propaganda and the numbers are always given to mislead!

DeletedUser

No bof, remember that BS is at war with Alpha and DF also.
GS are only fighting BS ATM..

DeletedUser

Thats true but this thread isn't called "grimm vs BS vs alpha"

The only thing I mean to say is, these forums are mostly PnP.
We shouldn't really care about war scores in the beginning.
We can't predict a winner this early..

DeletedUser

In that you are right bof, one of the few things you're right in.

DeletedUser

If you're so confident you can do that Mister Malas, why are they still ahead with the conquers..

W*Arms,

As we all know that sometimes in grepo world, time seems to slow down a bit or goes faster for some peeps. Yes I agree, BS is winning at the moment but that has not stopped our momentum to keep the war going. They take our cities, gives us a chance to fortify other cities. THe art of warfare is universal my friend. Some people may argue that a good defense is a good offense but it really depends on the situation at hand. This is no doubt an interesting war and I give kudos for black sea's capabilities to handle Warfare with 3+ alliances. They have the firepower and skill which is a great plave to prove your skills as a grepolis player against. and like CB said, :pro:. If we lose, we lose, at least we lost to a formiddable opponent, but I tell you it is very entertaining to battle top alliances like Black Sea.

Peace,
Sablanizon

DeletedUser

lol....oh CB, I was trying to point out that all this talk about being the good guy persona has gone on long enough and needs to be addressed. Also, I wasn't whining simply pointing out where, in my opinion, you have the definition of a good guy, all wrong. Maybe if you were to say tyrants vs rebels, I would understand more clearly but hey if thats what motivates you to play the game then keep going with your childish talk. By the way, your figure of speech about giving me tissues, come on man, be real, if you think about talking trash in the forum, I would rather have talk trash in front of my face in RL like a real man. Otherwise it's just another childish act by CB. So take a chill pill and be a little respectful to other players mate. You obviously have social issues.

Nothing personal CB, but try and keep this thread, which you created, a rational and enjoyable debate about whether which side is winning. I guess I just got sick and tired of seeing your juvenile responses and would appreciate a mature response with a little curtesy at the very least.

Wow, lighten up a little Sab. It may be all you have, but this isn't real life. It's a game and the point is to have fun.

You just keep going with the insults, we'll see if you can back up all your talk in-game.

As I've said before, history shows that the winner of a war gets to decide who the "good guys" are. That's why BLACK SEA are the "good guys"

Good guys: 21
Bad guys:6

DeletedUser

Wow, lighten up a little Sab. It may be all you have, but this isn't real life. It's a game and the point is to have fun.

You just keep going with the insults, we'll see if you can back up all your talk in-game.

As I've said before, history shows that the winner of a war gets to decide who the "good guys" are. That's why BLACK SEA are the "good guys"

Good guys: 21
Bad guys:6

OK Cb maybe this is the worng place to discuss this but first things first. I have nothing but respest for all players in grepolis both allies and foe. Second, I don't recall insulting you and I will play the game as RL permits. Yes I realize it's just a game. Third, I was simply flabbergasted with all your bullying in the forums, which I am sorry to point out is not fun to read at all. Sure I will lighten up, but I had to point out your rudeness mate. It is uncalled for and is simply childish. By the way, your remark about "all I have in real life" is simply sterotyping. What makes a person think that way? I don't know. Maybe we got off on the wrong foot here, but lay off the bad guy persona if you are going to lable yourself as the "good guy" mate.

DeletedUser

If you think that is bullying you must have very thin skin. You need to get a sense of humor.