BS vs GRIMM SLEEPERS

DeletedUser

Last time I remember a 'lul' time, was while preparing to go up against Lynx... and that was about 3-4 days... after taking out Soldier to secure cities in O45.

DeletedUser

What happened guys? Looks like GS went from an "elite" alliance to a MRA in the matter of a few weeks.

I guess you wanted to recruit some "expendable" players to take the heat off you.

DeletedUser

MRA... Hrmmm. let's see:

GS Recruited: 3 players in all of Dec.
Evo Recruited: 27 Players in Dec.

Who's Mass Recruiting??? ;)

DeletedUser

LOL....I've missed your senseless posts redfoxy.

GS has double the number of players it had in the last month, almost all below your average points.

DeletedUser

LOL, I missed you too mate :p

The low point players we have 'recruited' are friends of current members. And since we're here to have fun, and we don't care about averages, size, points, etc... then the friends make for great conversation.

Besides, there's not exactly 300,000 point players just floating around waiting to be recruited...:rolleyes: And the little guys are great for taking out those pesky little players that are under 100,000 points, which moral just ruins the larger guys fun.

DeletedUser

The low point players we have 'recruited' are friends of current members. And since we're here to have fun, and we don't care about averages, size, points, etc... then the friends make for great conversation.

If they're your friends why do they keep complaining to me that you're not sending them support? It looks like you just recruited them to send you support.

greymon94 on 2011-12-17 at 19:50
"Do you think it's nice to hear from your own teams mates when they say there's no point in supporting you? (when I always support them, hence why I'm already low on troops)"

Iskalla on 2011-12-13 at 20:27
"not really close man you played it well.. but I'm a little disappointed on my team. You see I'm a birem player. I have thousands of them supporting others. All that came in after your conquest was mine I think and I didn't see much support coming in :/
Don't know if this world is fun anymore when the people I support don't have my back.
congrats"

DeletedUser

Everyones got an excuse... :rolleyes: But hey, I am not on 100% of the time, and can't support everyone, Iskalla is nowhere near me, it'd be like you supporting me! grey on the other hand, no idea where it came from, the guy hasn't lost a city since joining us.. and by us, I mean since he's been on the good guys team ;) Since Toxic Virus became D3TH's academy alliance!

But I was speaking about the single city fellas.

DeletedUser

i have been in an MRA. in MRA there are lots of good players but when it comes to support each other they do not do it. Why? they are scared that when they get attacked no one supports them.. Thats what happened to RDR. original GS was not an MRA but now after merging with TT they are truly a Sleeper.

DeletedUser

I'm not too sure what you mean by that statement bod.

I don't know a whole lot about the TT players that joined us, still getting to know each players strengths & weaknesses, but as far as GS being a 'Sleeper', I'd say the whole world is asleep. There's very little activity from Elmolution as well...maybe they just need a tickle :D

DeletedUser

i have been in an MRA. in MRA there are lots of good players but when it comes to support each other they do not do it. Why? they are scared that when they get attacked no one supports them.. Thats what happened to RDR. original GS was not an MRA but now after merging with TT they are truly a Sleeper.

GS know how D3ATH feel about the merger with TT. TT were not great fighters and since joining GS have done little to change that, most of them are happy to play Sim City and do their own thing away from the majority of their alliance.

But hey ho, hopefully that will change.

DeletedUser

GS know how D3ATH feel about the merger with TT. TT were not great fighters and since joining GS have done little to change that, most of them are happy to play Sim City and do their own thing away from the majority of their alliance.

But hey ho, hopefully that will change.

Thanks for clarifying that doubt tom.

I'm not too sure what you mean by that statement bod.

I don't know a whole lot about the TT players that joined us, still getting to know each players strengths & weaknesses, but as far as GS being a 'Sleeper', I'd say the whole world is asleep. There's very little activity from Elmolution as well...maybe they just need a tickle

:D well thats what happens when you merge with a totally unknown entity :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, lol, still never heard of them, and I've been around a long time so they must have done little to nothing to bring any attention or credit to themselves.

DeletedUser

Yeah, lol, still never heard of them, and I've been around a long time so they must have done little to nothing to bring any attention or credit to themselves.

Your right there.

They were remnants of BoJ & BoH. Some of their better, more active members. BoJ & BoH were never known for doing much either, but known simply because they were a top 12 alliance due to size. TT wasn't around for long, and while they were TT, didn't accomplish anything of note.

DeletedUser

I guess that makes sense why I never heard of them, lol. looking to GE though is there trouble in the water over there? They picked up alot of BOJ BOH players when they fell apart, maybe thier players are a curse, lol.