BS vs GRIMM SLEEPERS

DeletedUser

Been a while since I showed my face in here, but I just gotta join in on a CB thread! ;)

Since your doing the "Good Guy, Bad Guy" thing again, why don't you follow the same rules as you did before? Your 'Conquests' for the "Good Guys" included all the cities you took from all the alliances you thought were in the war, so do the same with the "Bad Guy" conquests!

You can add another +3 for the "Bad Guys" from me alone. Since BS was nice enough to recruit all the Sim City builders I kicked from D3TH, it's been easy pickins :D

Sure, you can add more to the "Good Guys" list, since I let you guys conquer a few of my further away cities. Though knowing you CB, you already added those to your tally.

Can we get someone to do a REAL count? lol

DeletedUser

wait, boby is still here? I thought we rimmed him :heh:

We got him down to 2 cities, but we didn't rim him. He is currently ranked 5th in points and 2nd in ABP.

Redfox, I'm glad to see you back here. I would also like to see a real count, I'm sure it would reflect well on BS/TU. But with so many different alliances at war, plus ones that have already disbanded or switched sides, it would be very difficult.

So for now BS vs GS

Goodguys: 26
Badguys: 6

DeletedUser20547

1. Avera good to see you here and glad you're practicing. Maybe next time you will remember to send LS with your attacks and not forget to put troops in your transports.

2. You say I am retreating into 34 but that is where I started on the border of 34/44. I marched across Oc44 to get to 54 where you took my cities. I'm not retreating, I'm just building closer to home and securing islands.

3. Maybe things would have turned out different if D3TH wasn't undermined by a certain council member who conspired for a month with the enemy before jumping ship. Its a shame we will never know. I won't mention names but I'm sure we both know who I am talking about and its not SirVladamir. At least now you get to be one of the "good guys".

1. :eek: Did I do that?

2. Point made...but technically when you advance and move across to other oceans and than end up reversing back to where you started, it's still called retreating, but whatever I understand it can also be securing islands:rolleyes:

3. Conspired! sounds like a very cruel word! I simply prepared my most vulnerable cities for the switch for a few weeks. But I never gave vital info away. You speak as if D3TH would have still had a chance if I wouldn't have been speaking to BS for those couple weeks leading up to my switch. But your wrong ol friend, if I remember correctly, D3TH was at a stand still and nothing going on. I began to speak to BS regarding my chances to switch over. Vital information was never handed over because there was nothing vital going on during my talks with BS. D3TH info was out there LONG before I ever even came in contact with BS leadership. When I contacted BS leadership, D3TH was still standing but only in writing and the few left were doing what you call "securing Islands".
SirVlad's switching over had no impact. My switching over had no impact. You and Blood's leaving the alliance also had no impact. D3TH had already fallen....all we did (Yes! including you bro) was finalize the deal by basically ending a war that was still going on ... but only on paper and here in the forums. In my mind, this subject is close.
Moving on to the topic subject, you guys have to admit that boby put on a hell of a display on that conquer!! ! Congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wait, boby is still here? I thought we rimmed him

curly, unlike you, I am still here playing

DeletedUser

i just done a count for the cities took and lost for black sea

black sea has took 74 cities from Alpha, defiled forest, d3th, D3ath, alpha academy and grimm sleepers.

in return all of those alliances has took 50cities from black sea

DeletedUser

i just done a count for the cities took and lost for black sea

black sea has took 74 cities from Alpha, defiled forest, d3th, D3ath, alpha academy and grimm sleepers.

in return all of those alliances has took 50cities from black sea

I didn't check your numbers, they look about right. But the real story would also include BOJ, BOH, Toxic virus (d3th's academy which was the match that started the war), and Islanders (d3th's ally)

I welcome a recount, but I went back to the boby's conquest of a DF city on june 3rd and the number I got was...........

Good guys: 106
Bad guys: 60

But this is about BS vs GS so..........

Good guys: 26
Bad guys:6

DeletedUser

Thanks for the updated scorecard CB. Its hard for me to keep track of your "official" count, especially when we attack a city that belongs to BS and by the time our CS arrives the player has been dropped from your alliance.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the updated scorecard CB. Its hard for me to keep track of your "official" count, especially when we attack a city that belongs to BS and by the time our CS arrives the player has been dropped from your alliance.

Not sure who you're talking about. But all the cities you've taken were inactive and all the ones we've taken where active, including 6 of yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I was right. Tu kicks Kryiakos before Alpha took all his cities because he was inactive. It's a pathetic strategy. If you go that route don't be surprised when said player is kicked and conquers don't count.

DeletedUser

Love the "inactive" answer to everything. Sure I clean up some inactive cities. So does the number one player in this world.

However, to say my last 3 BS conquests were inactive players (including the player you guys dropped so it wouldn't count) seems ridiculous. When they are casting wisdom on some of my attacks and moving support from their other cities to defend themselves, I would hardly call them inactive. I was even chatting with gecco and jiriki8 while I took their cities just like you and I were CB, when I sniped your CS a few weeks back. They seemed active to me but what do I know, I'm a "bad guy".

When they go inactive is after we take some of their cities and they realize they are on their own with no support from BS. Of course, I'm sure that gecco and now Harmonious going into "chicken-mode" when we commence attacks on them is just a coincidence. Still those cities remain in my territory and you can't hide in VM forever so I suppose I will have some more inactive cities to clean up eventually.

DeletedUser

why don't you guys just kick your inactives CB. They are dead weight and are simply useless.

DeletedUser

Ouch, CB be nice, I wouldn't consider myself inactive. I just didn't bother posting for support because the cities are so indefensible right now. On the plus side, I am making them work for the cities they take from me, or at least trying.

DeletedUser

why don't you guys just kick your inactives CB. They are dead weight and are simply useless.
There are many reasons, I don't think BS need advice from d3th on how to run an alliance.

Ouch, CB be nice, I wouldn't consider myself inactive. I just didn't bother posting for support because the cities are so indefensible right now. On the plus side, I am making them work for the cities they take from me, or at least trying.
You have less cities than you had a month ago and you didn't ask for support. I call that inactive.

DeletedUser

Love the "inactive" answer to everything. Sure I clean up some inactive cities. So does the number one player in this world.

However, to say my last 3 BS conquests were inactive players (including the player you guys dropped so it wouldn't count) seems ridiculous. When they are casting wisdom on some of my attacks and moving support from their other cities to defend themselves, I would hardly call them inactive. I was even chatting with gecco and jiriki8 while I took their cities just like you and I were CB, when I sniped your CS a few weeks back. They seemed active to me but what do I know, I'm a "bad guy".

When they go inactive is after we take some of their cities and they realize they are on their own with no support from BS. Of course, I'm sure that gecco and now Harmonious going into "chicken-mode" when we commence attacks on them is just a coincidence. Still those cities remain in my territory and you can't hide in VM forever so I suppose I will have some more inactive cities to clean up eventually.

I bow down to your amazing abilities, you were able to take cities from someone who has 55K and 35K, when you only have 265K. How were you able to accomplish such a amazing feat?

DeletedUser

I bow down to your amazing abilities, you were able to take cities from someone who has 55K and 35K, when you only have 265K. How were you able to accomplish such a amazing feat?

Probably similar to how bobytza33 took a city from Blackclould2 when he was 380k and that player only had 10k.

I never claimed it was an amazing feat, just challenged your misrepresentation of the facts. It was something that needed done so I did it.

Don't worry CB, I think we all understand the rationale of this thread. Both sides are doing the same things but a different value judgment is placed on those actions based on whether or not they are in your clique. When a BS player conquers a little guy its a strategic move and a "good" thing but when we remove a smaller BS player from our backyard it is a "bad" thing.