Bye bye EOW

DeletedUser

We were talking about EOW and ETW, before they two posted.butchcass said he loved EOW.The alias guy said ETW cant conquer.We are refering to the Alias guy, so therefore me and Phish are on about the right guy.

DeletedUser13798

Still winding people up on here I see stilly! lol Good drills!

I just started playing again! Couldn't resist! I'm on SI now, lets see how long it takes for the wife to kick off this time! lol

Hope all is well in EOW and you are all being as aggressive as ever ;)

Let me know if any of you guys are over my way an ill catch up with them in game.

Long live EOW!!

DeletedUser

EOW, aggressive??? ............................ lol

Yeah we're still doing our thing. Taking a whole lot more cities then the cities we may lose. Breaking into stacked cities while one or two of our enemy fight back and the rest run to take inactives or ghosts.

Instead of Orthia read Reconstruction. And instead of garyjoe read robertallen....................... no other honourable mentions.

DeletedUser

inacive still? really menasdaddy has gone inactive with about 1 attack a week... i know this for a fact when my 1k spies show full warehouse

DeletedUser

inacive still? really menasdaddy has gone inactive with about 1 attack a week... i know this for a fact when my 1k spies show full warehouse

Have you not learnt to be quiet yet? Everytime you mouth out of you here EOW comes and takes a city off you. .................... then like the true farmviller you are you take an inactive.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/player/300567/colonizations
So until you learn how to attack an active player properly and learn how to fight properly .......... just hush.

:cool:

maybe Ive annoyed you enough by being a dick here to get you to attack!

DeletedUser

actully you guys had guys with DOUBLE my strength with help attack and conquer my cities in my weakest ocean. i barely got support guys bravo. and guess what i'm up and running again. and i just captured valton

DeletedUser

well i didn't know and he still had like 200 archers and swords and hops in there along with 30 briems

DeletedUser

what??? i'm sure wm802 wasn't talking about me and if you check grepo stats then you'll know i've never been in hogs and i've only been in 2 allince tgo (now gone) and castor/zodiac/reconstruction/unity gino do you even PLAY on alpha???? cant find you

DeletedUser

what??? i'm sure wm802 wasn't talking about me and if you check grepo stats then you'll know i've never been in hogs and i've only been in 2 allince tgo (now gone) and castor/zodiac/reconstruction/unity gino do you even PLAY on alpha???? cant find you

Just ignore him he/she talks alot of BS.

DeletedUser

Hes a member in synergy! So I really dont care! :)
The only good player synergy has is natsirt and its only defending no attacking!

DeletedUser

lol if you have a big defence bp and small attack it shows your a coward hiding behind your walls. i personally try to keep my attack bp over defence. but i have very little control that now we are at war

DeletedUser

lol if you have a big defence bp and small attack it shows your a coward hiding behind your walls. i personally try to keep my attack bp over defence. but i have very little control that now we are at war

Same, i try to do that aswell but, BPs BPs

DeletedUser

for some reson i'm not useing the extra 20000 bps for victory prossesions dont know why