Calling all Vets

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Daizan's alliance was called Project Venom iirc. that was a fun world for sure
Two players in Order of chaos were especially hard to deal with Lord Hakkon and I kinda forgot his name it starts with an R.
The end was boring though with SHIELD and TGR Survivors holding hands until the end

I think you talking about Riggamortice.

Project Venom was amazing alliance, I loved it. If I'm not mistaken there was Nemesis as well and they were cool too. But after those alliances disbanded it was all about Order of Chaos and SHIELD & TGR.

DeletedUser16096

Anyone here from Theta? En8 was my best world, haven’t played this game properly since 2011, wondering if there’s anyone from that time still knocking around!

DeletedUser16096

I played in The Phalanx,couple of other guys I know played there too.
I remember them - I was in Owners of the Oceans (ocean 33/43 alliance, top 10) don’t know if you remember that one? Such a great world a lot of good wars went on :D

DeletedUser48681

Well by 'when you started playing' i consider vets to be back before so many events, INNO lost a lot of old players when they brought too many events in.
Alpha up to sinope i'd probably consider an old player or Epsilon. Hence vet. status.
Now you I remember, ex Barbs?? I was also Sergeant Colon in later years

DeletedUser10837

o/ I've been playing since Eta.

Quit for a while since Innogames introduced gold rushing for troops and buildings. I think Chi was the last world I played seriously (under another name). I felt that they made the game way too imbalanced by allowing gold rushing.

Came back again after a few years to see how the game has changed. I like the additional heroes and gods, but still think the gold rushing sucks.

I recognise a few names on this server (Lowkey?) but not a lot unfortunately.

DeletedUser52079

I have been waiting and waiting but it seems no one remembers, or maby its just that no one realy knows that twister souls originated back in en11 lambda.
It was my very first alliance and to be honest I cant remember a single player from their current lineup.
My guess is that they even dont know who was the original founder :)

SlothTzu

Strategos
I have been waiting and waiting but it seems no one remembers, or maby its just that no one realy knows that twister souls originated back in en11 lambda.
It was my very first alliance and to be honest I cant remember a single player from their current lineup.
My guess is that they even dont know who was the original founder :)

Their founder here mentioned that he came up with the name from a t shirt he was wearing, "Twisted Souls Clothing" or something, just a coincidence. I wonder who was the first to come up with 300 SPARTANS though.

DeletedUser55362

Their founder here mentioned that he came up with the name from a t shirt he was wearing, "Twisted Souls Clothing" or something, just a coincidence. I wonder who was the first to come up with 300 SPARTANS though.

Leonidas :p

0027.gif

DeletedUser17104

Anyone here from Omicron? It was the third world I played in and the only world I ever played to the end on this server.