Calydon Wars!

DeletedUser

dude, damned.. i never said i didn't call him pathetic - but when it happened it was only after the fact he proved himself to be such! read my first post to the thread and try to dig up anything in it that warranted his response or its clear hostile reaction for a change than taking my later evaluation of his ways as an example how it was actually me who "started" it..

i never intended to be nothing more than bit funny with him but the poor guy went for full war and then say i took it all too seriously? that i don't understand humour? i mean c'mon! i tried with humour and he clearly couldn't take it being the real überserious "funny man".. disguising then under the wrapper of "it's humor you don't understand it" is as much insulting, you can't start throwing stones first and then make "fun" of it and think it's all ok.

depends on how you read it, i read it like you were being sarcastic which was probably the way mojo was reading it to. hence his reaction and why it's snowballed up to this point

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

depends on how you read it, i read it like you were being sarcastic which was probably the way mojo was reading it to. hence his reaction and why it's snowballed up to this point

well one might decipher my small note the way they want and even call it sarcastic if they will, but that still proves the point i said all along, he took himself it way too seriously and clearly had his only wooden toy behind the radiator when he responded. trying to insult me after that only adds petrol to the fire.

DeletedUser

the top 50 from BoB and the top 50 from The Elite have merged together to become Titans and BoB 2 is going to be dissolved says one of my mates in BoB

DeletedUser

News about the Legacy AD (Formerly SHUSH) vs Hateocracy war...

Legacy AD members attacking each others sieges on Hate members, killing own CS's, and having fun all round. I, myself, am thoroughly enjoying it. Please continue.

DeletedUser

We have to do this as no Hate player is seriously trying to break any of our sieges. So we just decided to play both sides of the battle and as it turns out we are in fact so awesome that we can even beat ourselves. ;)

DeletedUser34939

News Update: Hate hate's harder! They're beat'n the bejezus out of one of my poor lil cities. The plus side: I'm getting lots of BP! Also I timed a bir snipe 1 second before the CS! gooooo mojo! The down side: the bir snipe is only 45 birs - there's no way its gonna work.

Bleh.

DeletedUser

Time for SHUSH to go bye bye (again).

IMG_4775.jpg

DeletedUser

I named my car "herpes" a while back. It is ugly and I can't get rid of it

DeletedUser

They have become like the herpes of calydon ;)

i'd say if that was true then we'd be like mods, the herpes of all Grepolis.. ;)

but as it is we're not spreading uncontrollably into double/triple etc alliances. just rebuilding an alliance which was destroyed by a treacherous mongrel so in my definition this doesn't count. had there not been one despicable person we'd still have the original SHUSH. now we were forced to build it up back from dust thanks to the loser.

DeletedUser

had there not been one despicable person we'd still have the original SHUSH. now we were forced to build it up back from dust thanks to the loser.
Who? I actually don't know and you've made me curious :p

Oh, and without mods the top 100 would be filled with people that use bots, scripts etc etc. but I'm sure you knew that ;)

DeletedUser12324

Alliances will always come and go, the chances are if it failed it failed for a good reason, gives players a chance for a fresh start though, take Epsilon for example, Seriously Enlightened ruled the number 1 spot for the majority of the time that the world was open for, then when world wonders were released a new alliance formed out of several others and ended up winning the world.

DeletedUser

Alliances will always come and go, the chances are if it failed it failed for a good reason, gives players a chance for a fresh start though, take Epsilon for example, Seriously Enlightened ruled the number 1 spot for the majority of the time that the world was open for, then when world wonders were released a new alliance formed out of several others and ended up winning the world.
Grepolis' definition of ''winning'' a world differs very much from my own, and I'm not alone on that one :p