Fixed Cannot access main page

DeletedUser

World: En64
In Game Name: don't matter
Have check the known bugs list: yes
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: yes
Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablet/phone: iphone app - not working either
Have you tried a different connection: no, but others are experiencing the same problem
Full Version or Mobile Version: both are down
Browser and Version: Chrome, latest
Overview of the bug: cannot get to main en Grepolis page, cannot login for over 20 min. Other servers like US and Fr are down as well, but the Russian grepolis is working.

DeletedUser20492

Seems if you were lucky enough to already be logged in, it is working. SLOW AS MOLASSES, but working. 4 different servers for me on the en: Hyperborea, Paros, Sestos, Thebes.

DeletedUser2795

I have an interesting issue - I have the same issue as the rest of you (Chrome, Debian Wheezy), but on just en62, not en64, and for some reason, it works fine on en62 when I have my computer plugged into an ethernet cable but not when it is on WiFi. Edit: Note that ethernet and WiFi are on the same connection. There is no logical reason why there should be a difference other than Ethernet being slightly faster.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

Seems there were a few issues across several markets. Everything should be working now.

If you're experiencing any more issues please send in support tickets or post here and we'll try to get it fixed asap!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

~ Lane

DeletedUser26503

I am still having the problem. Can't get in the main page. Only can get into one world

DeletedUser

I am still having the problem. Can't get in the main page. Only can get into one world

When you say main page you're talking about the main Grepolis page right?

If you can't get to that how are you logging in? Maybe I'm misunderstanding.

DeletedUser26503

Yes, the main grepolis page.

The way I am getting into one of my worlds in by typing the url for that world.

DeletedUser

Yes, the main grepolis page.

The way I am getting into one of my worlds in by typing the url for that world.

Can you try again one more time?
If it continues please send in a support ticket.

DeletedUser

Cant access en.grepolis.com

I have been trying to access grepolis.com for the past hour without any luck. It keeps showing me:

33kx0qo.jpg

Apparently "other users are also experiencing problems connecting to this site"?

I have checked cookies, cache, and my system preferences, nothing unusual.

I use a google chrome browser Version 27.0

Mac 10.8.2 (If it matters)

DeletedUser

Also tried loading grepolis on my firefox, safari, and opera browsers, didnt work.

Tried with my phone... didnt work.

DeletedUser

Im experiencing the same problem right now

33kx0qo.jpg

Apparently "other users are also experiencing difficulties connecting to this site"

DeletedUser

If you haven't already please try clearing cache, re-booting, etc. If those simple things don't fix it please send in support tickets.

I'm not having these issues on my end and have went into the worlds mentioned with no problems.
It is being addressed though.

Thanks!

~ Lane

DeletedUser38224

I was having this issue a while ago, and apparently it sorted its self out. Cheers inno! :)

DeletedUser

how do you send in a support ticket?

Use this link or go to settings in-game and click Support towards the bottom of the left hand side.

Input your username and password and click 'Sumbit'. Once in please look to your right and you'll see two input boxes. Please select your world and select login issues as your type.

~ Lane

DeletedUser39113

Thanks.

Use this link or go to settings in-game and click Support towards the bottom of the left hand side.

~ Lane

Thanks Lane have done. Like the others have tried everything else - iPad, iPhone, computer (explorer, safari) closed down and opened up. Cleared Cache