Fixed Cannot access main page

DeletedUser

Im on! And now im off again.Come on Grep get it sorted please.

DeletedUser27194

Page Issue

I also have the same issue. I tried in Firefox and ie but the page doesn't open!
Please fix it fast!!!

DeletedUser8078

I managed to get on one World but not my others...been over 12 hours now. I am scared to log off not knowing if I will get back in.

DeletedUser19042

Hello all.

I have just been talking to the Ingame administrator. They are currently working on a solution.
As Ninepence already said, for now you can use a proxy server. It has been tested and Grepolis seems to work with a proxy. Until a final solution is found, we advise to use a proxy.

apologies for the inconvenience,
Joris

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23986

If on an international market, you say the problem is for certain counties only, then well, you are going in the wrong direction.

BTW, how do I use proxy server?

DeletedUser

Well, you can get a 1-hour free trial here:

proxy-center.com

DeletedUser

Here are 2 more methods:

1. Use a web proxy, here is a list of web proxies:
hidemyass.com/proxy-list/‎

(you may also find more from google)

2. Use OpenVpn Privatetunnel client. (Free VPN) and register for a private tunnel account. Its free. Then download the Private Tunnel application.
Learn the details from openvpn.net or privatetunnel.com

I hope this helps.
I live in china and use these tricks to get on blocked websites like facebook and youtube. If you need help with these you may message me :)

DeletedUser

Im on! And now im off again.Come on Grep get it sorted please.

Have you tried logging on by using the grepolis server address? For example, I play on Thebes so if I go to en64.grepolis.com/index...(my broswer saves it) I can log in even though en.grepolis.com is down.

DeletedUser23986

can anyone say, why is the proxy required? Are the countries blocking grepolis, or someone from inno got frustated with so many communities???

DeletedUser29167

I'm using a German proxy in Berlin to defeat it as I can't get in from where I'm at. Horribly slow, but found out you don't need to stay connected throught the proxy.

Once you log in, you can copy the credentials in the address bar, disable your proxy, then paste the credentials in a new window.

It's worked every time for me and maintains a stable connection. I had to refresh my credentials when I moved to another computer but only took me about 4 minutes to get connected.

DeletedUser29167

Using a proxy is easy. You just have to adjust your browser proxy settings to the given IP and Port listed on the free proxy website.

Some work better than others and you may have to try several before you get through. DO NOT perform any sensitive issues related to banking, credit card transactions, or other sensitive personal data over these free proxy servers and it's also a good idea to have your firewall activated and your anti-virus up to date. I use them when I need to but I won't perform any financial transactions over them.

DeletedUser20414

Yep I am in new Zealand and cannot access I need my grepo back!

DeletedUser

same issue I am facing :
I have been trying to access grepolis.com for the past hour without any luck. It keeps showing me:

33kx0qo.jpg

Apparently "other users are also experiencing problems connecting to this site"?

I have checked cookies, cache, and my system preferences, nothing unusual.

I use a google chrome browser Version 27.0

Mac 10.8.2 (If it matters)

DeletedUser38487

Logged in through proxy,finally.First I was able to access main page but was unable to log in.