Fixed Cannot access main page

DeletedUser

Still not working for me too.

I talked to support. They claim it should be fixed but I still cant get on.

Ladypeace 2013-06-24 05:09:19
I have logged into your account and it is up and running. Please clear your cache again. If you cleared it before it was fixed it may need to be redone.

If you are unsure on how to clear your browser cache, you can find more information here.

If the problem still persists after you have tried this please write back and I will try to help further.

Sincerely,

Ladypeace
Senior Moderator

DeletedUser38487

I can't access the main page either,I just cleared the cache.

DeletedUser35795

Got same reply from Support. Glad to get such a quick response but fact remains - I cannot reach the page let alone login.

DeletedUser8078

Am experiencing the same issue from different computers. Absolutely no access to main log in page.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
We are aware of the issue guys thanks to you all reporting it and giving us as much info as you have. The dev's have been notified so hopefully the problem shall be fixed shortly.

DeletedUser

EDIT: Sorry, when I was writing this post, the previous post wasnt here. I just stated the same thing again lol.

I guess its not our fault afterall.

Ladypeace 2013-06-24 06:34:50
We are actively working on correcting the problems. The problem has been sent to the developers to look into it. Please be patient while the repairs are being made.

Sincerely,

Ladypeace
Senior Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok, same here. I just wanted to double check again.

A day without grepolis for me is like living in jail...

DeletedUser

Maybe a geological issue?? Known countrymen i have talked to are experiencing it as well.... I dont know.

DeletedUser

its happening to me still

i used mozilla and chrome..cleared history cookie and everything..still doesn't work!!! what if someone decides to kill me now?

DeletedUser35795

Well I got back in long enough to find one of my cities is now under siege but once again I can't access the site.

DeletedUser

You can try to use a proxy server to access the game. The problem seems to be from certain areas in the world only. We are aware of the issue and are actively working on resolving this problem.