Carpe Jugulum declares WAR on GrepoHugs

DeletedUser8202

All i read here Eclipse is you bad mouthing.... really we stoop this low? we have harmless banter not direct insults...

Why dont you keep your handbags out of the public forums and if you have "real" issues mail them directly to him?

DeletedUser

i suppose the mods do need to enforce the law... although i do agree

DeletedUser2140

looking forward to handbags at dawn.

I'm hoping to sell TV rights.

True. All things to do with the game rules etc and mods should be kept off limit.
Leave us to speculate. IT's more fun. I love some of the answers some people come up with.

Also I've found with mudslinging it tends to stick to you too. Why I try not to go there.

DeletedUser

Crying about inactives is very old now hero.

Nevertheless, since I see your trademark habit of spreading falsehoods, misinformation and innuendos is not restricted to in-game, I will point out that your post is incorrect.

For example, the true ratio of nameless conquers vs CJ is;
16 inactive: 11 active.

The true ratio of CJ conquers vs nameless is a lot closer to the reverse of what you claim. Rather then me going through all 104 conquests, if you believe your statement...Prove it

Inactives are a part of the game. Deal with it

DeletedUser

The true ratio of CJ conquers vs nameless is a lot closer to the reverse of what you claim. Rather then me going through all 104 conquests, if you believe your statement...Prove it

Its your thread, you prove it. I can post whatever I want and what I posted is right in my opinion. :rolleyes:

Nevertheless, since I see your trademark habit of spreading falsehoods, misinformation and innuendos is not restricted to in-game, I will point out that your post is incorrect.
Leader of an alliance hurling public personal insults. Way to go!

DeletedUser8202

I have recently come accross some information, which to me is rather amusing regarding Nameless and certain players who Supposedly were ANTI MRA.

They now work with the very MRA's they use to call and some members still do....

Is this a sign of defeat?

DeletedUser340

Look , nameless are losing , they have good players but the effort levels are not there ... I also know a few of them who have lost interest in the game tbh :|

But yes , they are in a war they are losing , then again they are fighting like 5 alliances o_O

Also calling for help from anyone , support is support I don't mind who I get supported by , at-least then I have someone backing me...

DeletedUser8202

support is support I don't mind who I get supported by , at-least then I have someone backing me...

Fair point Sere no objections to that :)

just enjoy reading about people asking to those they origionally stood against for help :D

I love hypocrits :D the best sort of allies!

DeletedUser340

I know and I understand your points :)

But at the moment they are backed into a corner , being attacked from all sides... They need all the help they can get and I think they realize that now xD

DeletedUser

War is over, thread can be archived.
GH - CJ
1 - 0

...If Carpe Jugulum are victorious in this war, it will be from our raw determination, effort and skill. Difficulty is the excuse history never accepts, and we intend to make history in Gamma :)
If...too bad CJ is now a footnote.

DeletedUser7213

:DCan they still justify the whole CJ didn't lose theory now they've been kicked from RdlM?

Huh?! Can they? Surely the line has been drawn under this fact.

Congrats GH. :D

DeletedUser5398

CJ/RdlM/LoE/SDM

i love the post at the top of this page, nameless are losing!

there are now players in the south who have had 4 different alliances in as many months but the guys at GH should stop changing their names it's confusing. classic.

i am looking forward to seeing how well SDM handle themselves, a lot of good guys with strong teamwork.

VB

DeletedUser7213

i love the post at the top of this page, nameless are losing!

there are now players in the south who have had 4 different alliances in as many months but the guys at GH should stop changing their names it's confusing. classic.

i am looking forward to seeing how well SDM handle themselves, a lot of good guys with strong teamwork.

VB

:cool:

Of course, Congrats to PE too.

DeletedUser

Then explain blakejah, Hygiea,and Gray Mouser :p

They are in VM so of course they were kicked out of RDLM.