Chi's super pre-made.

DeletedUser

Black Hole...hmmm, not sure, put it up as an option, though.

DeletedUser

Once the new hero world starts I would like to join up with you. I have started in Achilles but its not the same. To play with people from Chi would be excellent.

In terms of the Application. I have been in the top 150 attackers but way down in defenders and fighters. I don't want a job and have no suggestions for officers of the alliance, as for a name I'll offer "Chimendous"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22940

let me in?

are you going to make me fill out an app? lol

DeletedUser

Kersor you're in :D. SS you have like two top accounts, can you even handle a third? :p

Stevie. You are a mad genius.

DeletedUser

I was also thinking of the sad truth in this alliance name.. Free Battle Points :)

DeletedUser

I suppose i'd better join up :)

Have you ever been in either top 150 attackers, defenders, fighters for over a month? Yes
What should the alliance be called? Still thinking
Recommend two founders and leaders. All from different alliances. Don't care Just as long its not me :)
Are you willing to stay semi-active until we find said world? semi? yes
Do you want a role within the alliance? Cheese and ham please

DeletedUser

Have you ever been in either top 150 attackers, defenders, fighters for over a month? No, but my ABP rank is much higher than my points rank
What should the alliance be called? Still Thinking About What The Name Should Be
Recommend two founders and leaders. All from different alliances. Founders/Leaders-no idea, am fine with any of those that have already been suggested
Are you willing to stay semi-active until we find said world? I am staying active in Chi until it is completely dead
Do you want a role within the alliance? no, not really if it is green and blue

DeletedUser

Wandle, the mad person, is in. Vladamir I can't find a link to your grepostats so you're going to have to post it.

DeletedUser

Semi-active until we find said world. If your semi-active you know which world we're going to join and when. Once the world starts it's active or the boot :p

DeletedUser27644

Name suggestion: Inter CHI United = ICU = where our enemies will end up :D

DeletedUser

I Really Like the Idea...

Have you ever been in either top 150 attackers, defenders, fighters for over a month? Yes, and still there...
What should the alliance be called? Titans Of Chi
Recommend two founders and leaders. MxDurham Or Oscar Maximus
Are you willing to stay semi-active until we find said world? Mmmm.. Am active till we start
Do you want a role within the alliance? If I deserve it I will Gain it... ;)

DeletedUser

Theorder's Application he Can't join into The Forums So he asked me to Post him this Application,

Have you ever been in either top 150 attackers, defenders, fighters for over a month? Yes, and still there...
What should the alliance be called? Anything
Recommend two founders and leaders. Mxdurham for founder and Oubay For Leadership
Are you willing to stay semi-active until we find said world? ACTIVE
Do you want a role within the alliance? Leader of the Fleet

On a side note I would Like to start the World Next to My Partner Oubay