Clear The Cancer OP

DeletedUser

I clicked that and my mother walked in. I switched to the 'dirty' tab because it was easier to explain.
xD Just be glad it wasn't Hello Kitty, or Hello Kitty Island Adventure. that's a whooole nother' can of Worms.

DeletedUser

Seems like somebody's mad that they can't go around conquering inexperienced players without taking a huge toll on their troops. :D

DeletedUser20688

An alliance of 4 is asking for other alliances for help against MRA's. Nothing hard to grasp fool.

DeletedUser

Says the fool that thinks there can be MRA's with a 30 member alliance cap.

DeletedUser22650

Says the fool that thinks there can be MRA's with a 30 member alliance cap.
there is, nearly everyone has wings and a tangled web of pacts, cowardly pact happy mra's in my book, thats why im preparing for a rimming rather than jioning anyone because id rather go down fighting against masses than join up a sea of green diplo squad

DeletedUser

Dux Dux Dux..... It isnt bad to have a wing and a pact....... This is a world with a 30 cap members. If this is wrong then having an alliance with 90 players without pacts and wings is considered to be an MRA......

DeletedUser22650

Hag Hag Hag, theres something very wrong with needing wings and pacts, playing it safe, sneaking your way up rankings by pacting with the ppl you're scared of only to doublecross them if you ever think you've outgrown them.....bully boy tactics.....its cowardly, despicable, detestable, boring, and pretty much sad, everytime a grepopact is signed and angel loses its wings :p

DeletedUser

I don't know about the others but I can tell you that 24F is only pact with Evolution of D3TH. We now are currently fighting Revolt of Death,Eight equals D,Band of Brothers. If a angel is losing it's wings every time a grepopact is signed then God be with them.....

DeletedUser22650

Evo of death are your close neighbors :/, shame on you....Revolt of death and band of brothers cant even be counted as proper alliances so take those out of the equation, Lango's have beaten Soul destroyers, the only real alliance left in o45 which they claim to have conquered is Eight Equals yet lango's pact with them, wheres the killer instinct there? honestly i was hoping there would be a decent squad to sign for when we arrived..... im always so optimistic :/

DeletedUser

In your opinion the best alliances don't pact and make war with every alliance possible right??? Well look what happened to those alliances. All got conquered.

DeletedUser20688

Dux is the only person with a brain in this section

24F have an "academy" also, if you have not noticed by the way.

DeletedUser

Yes 24F has a wing alliance. I personally don't think it's a wrong move. You think having a wing alliance is bad??? It's your opinion. We will see if it's a wrong move in the future but if you think for 1 second that we are a MRA then check the ABP rankings so you can see how big of a fail that thought was because I am sure MRA's dont appear in the ABP charts let alone be the number 1 ABP alliance.

DeletedUser

Lol Just because Mr Corey or anyone else thinks that a certain alliance is an MRA doesn make it an MRA. Only Stupid people talk Rest Just Win!!!

DeletedUser22650

Yes 24F has a wing alliance. I personally don't think it's a wrong move. You think having a wing alliance is bad??? It's your opinion. We will see if it's a wrong move in the future but if you think for 1 second that we are a MRA then check the ABP rankings so you can see how big of a fail that thought was because I am sure MRA's dont appear in the ABP charts let alone be the number 1 ABP alliance.

i do, for example say a player started at the beginning and only has 2 or 3 towns, why keep him in the academy? he's obviously a slacker so just conquer him and have his towns in control of somebody willing and able to use them :p

DeletedUser

i do, for example say a player started at the beginning and only has 2 or 3 towns, why keep him in the academy? he's obviously a slacker so just conquer him and have his towns in control of somebody willing and able to use them :p

You are correct on that point but what if he has reasons??? Maybe not enough time??? Personally I don't kick my friends out of the alliance if they give me a good reason not to. Grepolis is a war game yes but in it you meet good friends.

DeletedUser20688

At the end of the day, only 1 alliance can win. The academy alliances are just being used.

DeletedUser

Corey you are taking things in a detail/numbers way. The academy is a part of the alliance so if the main alliance wins the academy will win also. Just because they wont be added in Alisonia's announcement of the world winners doesn't mean they didn't win. They helped the main alliance win and the academy is a part of the alliance you can't deny that.

DeletedUser

Sorry hagop but I dont think anybody is looking for a moral victory here. We all want to win and get the Master of X Award. If people in an academy are really going to sit through WW and send resources to the main alliance then they have something wrong with them.

DeletedUser

kwelson that's what you want. There are some people who put the alliance above themselves those people are really the best members of the alliance, those who put alliance interest above personal interest.