Clear The Cancer OP

DeletedUser20547

At the end of the day, only 1 alliance can win. The academy alliances are just being used.

Wrong again mate. From here until the end of the world...heck even until half way thru it, many players will quit or go inactive. By the time the boring WW have started, most of the academy is now in the regular alliance. I have seen this done in several worlds, and i speak from experience as well.

DeletedUser20547

Evo of death are your close neighbors :/, shame on you....Revolt of death and band of brothers cant even be counted as proper alliances so take those out of the equation, Lango's have beaten Soul destroyers, the only real alliance left in o45 which they claim to have conquered is Eight Equals yet lango's pact with them, wheres the killer instinct there? honestly i was hoping there would be a decent squad to sign for when we arrived..... im always so optimistic :/

Correct we are close but different oceans, we have a good agreement and solid plan.

Poor ROD, no one gives them credit...lol

DeletedUser

Also the mentality of having the master of X award is wrong. I would prefer to let our pact EoD take the master of X award and win rhethy with them and gain some VERY good friends and maybe set up a new premade in a new world where we join forces to win that world rather than fight them. You see grepolis is a game but making new friends is VERY fun thing to do.

DeletedUser22650

and you cant compete against friends i suppose? i just think joining an academy is like accepting your not good enough to even try winning

DeletedUser

and you cant compete against friends i suppose? i just think joining an academy is like accepting your not good enough to even try winning

That's your opinion Dux. In my opinion academy alliance are the same as the original one. They just have 2 or II besides their name cause they really help the alliance. Also yes you can compete with friends as long as it won't hurt the relationship of each side. Maybe do a wonder race with conquests available but never turn it to a hate war.

DeletedUser21123

+rep....I couldn't have said better myself - especially since I just started this world, and the last thing that I plan on looking for is to be a part of an academy.

DeletedUser

Gustapo you guys still playing Athens or leadership changed?

DeletedUser20547

That's your opinion Dux. In my opinion academy alliance are the same as the original one. They just have 2 or II besides their name cause they really help the alliance. Also yes you can compete with friends as long as it won't hurt the relationship of each side. Maybe do a wonder race with conquests available but never turn it to a hate war.

Very well said mate.

In fact in Omicron 2 of the best alliances "Black Sea" and "The Unit" were about to engage in a such a race after being allied all the way. But fate would have it that instead, we kicked our inactives and we merged. Creating "EVOLUTION", the rest is history...

DeletedUser22650

history repeating :) thats the story of iota, even the alliance names match ...well evo anyway ;)

DeletedUser20547

Never the less different players different history. Point being that slanders in general wont break a pact that you know can go a long way:p

DeletedUser

What??? You are from BoB and u havent heard fen talking about athens

DeletedUser21123

Oh hahaha mate B.o.b is an American rapper that I happen to like quite a bit....I have nothing to do with those guys - I only play in Delphi and now Rhethymnos :D

DeletedUser20688

BoB is the guy who done that song with Hayley Williams "Airplanes"

Thats probs the only song you would know of his.