Coalition against PGM

DeletedUser

I may be smarter than you think, and clearly I'm not as arrogant as you are.

Don't worry bud, his bite isn't as big as his bark. It's clear they walk around as if they own the place I will give them that even if they did that by having Baby Sitters merge into them. However, I don't appreciate how you look down upon our intelligence and character. You can be the top dog but its clear how ignorant and conceited you are Naji. Oh and read the rules of the server. ;) Pretty sure alliance cap is 40. You go over that and it is clear that you have a textbook MRA. I will add tho that it is a very well ran and stable MRA, better than most.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

... You go over that and it is clear that you have a textbook MRA.

So I have to say something in regard to this because I keep seeing people find themselves with this talking point. Maybe a clarification for all- an MRA or Mass recruit alliance :)P)- is an alliance that spent their time recruiting mass amounts of people and creating branch alliances. For instance- Brotherhood or The Black Crusade.

In this instance however, Im not sure it's accurate to say PGM has been a mass recruit alliance. Their members-with the exception of the BS merge- in majority are the same people who came to this server together- generally referred to as a pre-made.

Now it's odd that they consider themselves as a single alliance, because as many have noted there will be a first and a second place among them, but that's neither here nor there.

But then again, what do I know? I'm just a member of some little alliance that happens to not be a pre-made and yet found their way to 4th, fighting some of those alliances that PGM is fighting all by their lonesome. Right? ;)

DeletedUser

Cyaphas, you bring up several valid and interesting points. By MRA I am referring to the fact that they needed two alliances for all their players in a world with a 40 player cap. They aren't inviting players left and right like the typical MRA's that always get bashed on these forums. We have all heard at one point or another that alliances like Xi or TBC are MRAs. I agree with Jono that if you have more than one alliance but still consider yourself one, you are indeed an MRA.

DeletedUser

The definition of an MRA is irrelevant - the result is all that matters. I was in PGM for a brief time, and they had vast amounts of quality, only being rivaled by Brute Squad. The stereotype of an MRA is entirely misleading in this case, as it implies a lack of direction, activity and standards, which is clearly not the case. In this situation, the tag 'MRA' is a badge of honour and a road that has led to success. Ends always outweigh their means, and anyone who claims otherwise is just bitter that they didn't do it first.

DeletedUser27700

Maybe you could compromise and call PG/PM a coalition.
That would be a world war of sorts, between two independent coalitions, and would sound a lot better in our history books than a MRA vs. coalition war.

DeletedUser

Maybe you could compromise and call PG/PM a coalition.
That would be a world war of sorts, between two independent coalitions, and would sound a lot better in our history books than a MRA vs. coalition war.

It's an excellent thought process.

And am I the only person who finds the omission of Srbija from the coalition lists as interesting? I mean I thought I saw them taking cities from some of the "eastern" coalition alliances, but then again, I must have been mistaken.

DeletedUser31450

ok so lets see, its xis + arrogance + Legion of kings + dark judgement + army of the one + colonial marines as the east coalition ?

Unnaturals + Samurai + TBC 3rd Battalion + The legion + Silver + The Black Company + The Donkey Squad as west coalition

thats 13 alliance different against 1 alliance :eek: and they are even nagging about us giving a little alliance a NAP ??? amazing ...

I beleive u r wrong, we arent part of any coalition, and i dont think all those alliances are either

DeletedUser20415

I may be smarter than you think, and clearly I'm not as arrogant as you are.

states makes a lot of sense, big mouth with low skills, your just one of those nooby spammers.

Don't worry bud, his bite isn't as big as his bark. It's clear they walk around as if they own the place I will give them that even if they did that by having Baby Sitters merge into them. However, I don't appreciate how you look down upon our intelligence and character. You can be the top dog but its clear how ignorant and conceited you are Naji. Oh and read the rules of the server. ;) Pretty sure alliance cap is 40. You go over that and it is clear that you have a textbook MRA. I will add tho that it is a very well ran and stable MRA, better than most.

Well we do own lindos, whether you admit it or no, whether you like it or not. I dont look at anyone that I dont know in any way, you guys made that by yourself. Since the starter of this server, all i am hearing, is PG-PM they are inviting the best players in the server, is PG - PM are giving a nap for some little alliance, PG-PM are using gold to take advantage of the game features. All i have seen is people hating us for actually being better then them. Same People started taking our names, our profile for others worlds. Same People dont mind having 5~6 pacts, but seem to be amazingly annoyed by us giving ST a NAP. Same People fail to see that their best players are actually the one requesting to join us, coz were a better team then their current one. Same People fail to see that the biggest gold users are in their side of the map not ours, that we called our alliance premium gold out of irony coz we rarely use gold. Your speaking about arrogant ? you guys sent a spy to actually see if we marked you alliances as RED, I used to players with honor and decency that you and your group are actually lacking. Arent you even ashamed of showing up here in externals ... and ur even speaking about arrogance ... lol that is what i call " irony of the faith ". All i have for you, for your group or anything that represent that kind of players is disrespect.

Best part, people like you calling us MRAs, when you all know were one extra premade that came from an other world. If your getting ur butt beat up by an actual MRA, best thing u can do is go find a new game to play coz u clearly sux in this one.

quotes_on_judging_others.jpg
956f739f-fc1c-4229-8d44-78c22085bc02.jpg

DeletedUser20415

I beleive u r wrong, we arent part of any coalition, and i dont think all those alliances are either

Dont know much about the west coalition mate, was just assuming, but i am 99% of the eastern one though

DeletedUser

naji you are by far the most arrogant person i ever had the displeasure of meeting
you talk big but your actions speak better then you words, they suck you cant do anything ive seen countless number of your failures at csing arrogance its actually amusing to keep watching the big bad alliances of the core "TRY" to cs arrogance or us please we like the flow of bp

and ohh yes i know your going to try to slander my name once again "try" because thats all you can do
and what gives you the right to call others noobs when your just as good as one
well im not gonna try to slander your name im above that plus you do a great job of it yourself so please keep feeding everyone the funniest reports ever

and one more thing unlike last time you cant denounce everything or call me a noob again because dosent it seem weird to everyone that you can talk everything you want about other talk bad about them and thats all fine and dandy but if someone talks bad about you its a federal offense
ill and everyone from the 'coalition" will enjoy once again weak man naij make a fool of him self should be a good read so everyone stay tuned :)

DeletedUser11965

"Naji is a noob", if I get a dollar for everytime someone says this, I would be rich by now

DeletedUser

and i almost forgot my hands were spotless and then i joined the "amazing" pgm then they started to get tainted from all horrors of woking with the most arrogant group of players in the history of this game now i know why the members left and started a alliance by the name of arrogance
i think pgm was misnamed and naji do something right once and fix the name its okk im sure arrogance would not mind giving the name to the rightful owners

DeletedUser20415

well well, it isnt the rat himself, what did u get pis-sed reading the facts i stated ... or u get of seeing how low your moral evaluation is. What did u ran out of cheese or something ? Hey i have an idea how about u go spy on an alliance to see if they marked your pathetic alliance as red u can reach a new level of being low .... oh wait u did that :eek:

I wont even bother reading that nonesense u read, but we have a say in arabic ... let me try to translate, " tell me who are the people you call friends, I will tell you who you are ". enough said, noobs got enough efforts of the day.

Dont worry about the arrogance turtles, they will end up the same way they started, someone backstabbing the others. :D

PS: dont worry icy its just some smack talk, that making ur forum alive

DeletedUser

its ok icy all is fun ill try to find something nice to say about naji but its hard to do.......

once again naji your actions will always speak louder then your words and from what I've seen arro has given you a very hard time and you prob said the same thing about them that you said to me "we'll rimm them later" well me and them are still waiting for that unless thats what you guys are doing already and feeding us bp then i must say do it more we love to see you burn naji

and as for my cheese supplies and quality is amazing i would give you a piece but you would probably choke

DeletedUser

states makes a lot of sense, big mouth with low skills, your just one of those nooby spammers.

You really checked stats? Damn, never thought of you as players that check stats. Well, stats lie, and you can't evaluate the skill level of a player through stats, but ok... keep up the good work Naji! ;)

Oh, I almost forgot, not only you are arrogant, but you are also an hypocrite...

DeletedUser38223

your actions speak better then you words, they suck you cant do anything ive seen countless number of your failures at csing arrogance its actually amusing to keep watching the big bad alliances of the core "TRY" to cs arrogance or us please we like the flow of bp

you do realize naji has taken 7 cities from arrogance right, *facepalm* they might be getting lots of bp , but they sure are not using it, unless they are using it to run in the other direction , we rarely get attacks or cs attempted by them

except on one occasion when naji had a 5 day attackable ban , they sent cs's at him ,, and they still ouldnt even take his cities..