Coalition against PGM

DeletedUser

Naji I think your acting quite hypocritical. Yes, Mitsel did join your alliance to spy on you for a few days but you can't say you haven't done the same. I looked up your cough cough 'stats' and it appears you did the same thing by spying on Dirty Dozen back in April.
Regardless, lets try to stay on topic with discussion about this "coalition". I'm loving the smack talk, let's keep it coming to re-energize our forum.

DeletedUser38223

Naji I think your acting quite hypocritical. Yes, Mitsel did join your alliance to spy on you for a few days but you can't say you haven't done the same. I looked up your cough cough 'stats' and it appears you did the same thing by spying on Dirty Dozen back in April.
Regardless, lets try to stay on topic with discussion about this "coalition". I'm loving the smack talk, let's keep it coming to re-energize our forum.

he wasn't spying, lol you guys have no idea what your talking about

DeletedUser20415

what did i say to u jay ? noobs .... gotta love them ... why did we join appolonia to see the noobs, when they are walking around here ... :p

DeletedUser11965

DD were going to merge into PGM and Naji joined to sort stuff out, but it kinda fail, thats all

Lol, dont talk what you dont know

DeletedUser

DD were going to merge into PGM and Naji joined to sort stuff out, but it kinda fail, thats all

That's very interesting, had that happened I wonder if you would of still had enough space for the BS merge. That's good info for your records Icy!

DeletedUser11965

Perhaps not, BS was just a broke off from PGM, if you check Xi records, spartan and milos, and most BS and PGM were under 1 flag before anyway.

DeletedUser

I've noticed you guys have ties with many of the players that have joined recently also... I know Lyle plays with Milos in Calydon.

DeletedUser38223

this whole thread all i see is people making stupid assumptions and stating them as fact , then being proven wrong and moving on to the next assumption,,, here is what i know , i joined this world not knowing anyone in pgm, and now i have been playing in this alliance for several months, and i dont consider naji the lowest form of player at all , the lowest form of players are those who come on to the forum and whine, complain and throw around absurd accusations all because they are on the losing end of things,, not to mention people who spy that's just embarassing

DeletedUser11965

Just letting you guys know, tetra is very close to us :D, i didnt even know he came from a different alliance until he told me

DeletedUser31450

Glad everyone is making friends :D
PMG is now attacking us, even though we arent part of this "Coalition" :p

DeletedUser20415

Lol rats party today with deepu here now :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

stop talking to a noob

What? What was that i heard? :heh: Must be a noob.

states makes a lot of sense, big mouth with low skills, your just one of those nooby spammers.

Well we do own lindos, whether you admit it or no, whether you like it or not. I dont look at anyone that I dont know in any way, you guys made that by yourself. Since the starter of this server, all i am hearing, is PG-PM they are inviting the best players in the server, is PG - PM are giving a nap for some little alliance, PG-PM are using gold to take advantage of the game features. All i have seen is people hating us for actually being better then them. Same People started taking our names, our profile for others worlds. Same People dont mind having 5~6 pacts, but seem to be amazingly annoyed by us giving ST a NAP. Same People fail to see that their best players are actually the one requesting to join us, coz were a better team then their current one. Same People fail to see that the biggest gold users are in their side of the map not ours, that we called our alliance premium gold out of irony coz we rarely use gold. Your speaking about arrogant ? you guys sent a spy to actually see if we marked you alliances as RED, I used to players with honor and decency that you and your group are actually lacking. Arent you even ashamed of showing up here in externals ... and ur even speaking about arrogance ... lol that is what i call " irony of the faith ". All i have for you, for your group or anything that represent that kind of players is disrespect.

Best part, people like you calling us MRAs, when you all know were one extra premade that came from an other world. If your getting ur butt beat up by an actual MRA, best thing u can do is go find a new game to play coz u clearly sux in this one.

quotes_on_judging_others.jpg
956f739f-fc1c-4229-8d44-78c22085bc02.jpg

Hahahahahahahaha we hit nerve there Naji :D Why are you so defensive, feeling a bit guilty about your low gold whoring tactics? Along with your love of MRA's, TVG and TS in corinth, and now PG/PM here in lindos. Hmm i see a pattern.

Dont know much about the west coalition mate, was just assuming, but i am 99% of the eastern one though

AoO and DJ havent even started hitting you yet, and you are complaining already :rolleyes:

So you guys actually considered becoming an even bigger MRA?? :D In a few months you will challenge Xi for the record of most alliance wings im sure :p

this whole thread all i see is people making stupid assumptions and stating them as fact , then being proven wrong and moving on to the next assumption,,, here is what i know , i joined this world not knowing anyone in pgm, and now i have been playing in this alliance for several months, and i dont consider naji the lowest form of player at all , the lowest form of players are those who come on to the forum and whine, complain and throw around absurd accusations all because they are on the losing end of things,, not to mention people who spy that's just embarassing

Heres a fact.
A PG simmer
And FYI im not on the losing end of anything, infact quite the opposite. So stop making assumptions and stating them as fact, and stop throwing absurd accusations around. Gawd. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: