Coalition against PGM

DeletedUser

Not to defend one side or the other but 6 cities in 11 days vs how many attempts I'm curious. It's good, but still not sure owned is the world I would pick. No offense man, but chickens before they hatch and all that.

DeletedUser20415

dont worry from like 6 or 7, but lyle just showed me 2 reports where he sneaked 2 CS in mitself ... and all of them run out to VM for a reason ;)

ST are getting owned as well, arrogance ?? well stats define getting rimmed in the dictionary

DeletedUser11965

dont worry from like 6 or 7, but lyle just showed me 2 reports where he sneaked 2 CS in mitself ... and all of them run out to VM for a reason ;)

ST are getting owned as well, arrogance ?? well stats define getting rimmed in the dictionary

^arrogant

DeletedUser32250

ST getting owned!?? :p
players ran away...PMG influence ->maybe!
J.Khan ghosted because something in RL hit him!
we've lost 12 or less cities to PMG conquests! (our repos do not count) and we've taken 6?!
and we still know what you know...the lights haven't been turned off in ST.

I have to say I'm having fun so thanks. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20415

wait wait, we declared war on you on 2013-08-29. You had 209 cities, now you have 136, 209-136 = 73 city, so how come u lost only 12 city :O ... and ur even have the guts to say it ... i am speechless lol, and best part ur braging about taking cities from 3 players, 1 is clearly getting repod, one was going away and one you catch her before her VM is active.

DeletedUser32250

wait wait, we declared war on you on 2013-08-29. You had 209 cities, now you have 136, 209-136 = 73 city, so how come u lost only 12 city :O ... and ur even have the guts to say it ... i am speechless lol, and best part ur braging about taking cities from 3 players, 1 is clearly getting repod, one was going away and one you catch her before her VM is active.

lol
did you even read the post above?
Players ran away.. E.G they left to join another alliance... J.KHAN ghosted and PLUS our repo's do not count!

DeletedUser20415

they ran out because of us, so how come that isnt casualties ??? and how the hell does repo do not count ???? u took repo's yourself and ur bragging about it above !

DeletedUser32250

they ran out because of us, so how come that isnt casualties ??? and how the hell does repo do not count ???? u took repo's yourself and ur bragging about it above !

hahaa i think your definition of bragging is far from planet earth!
i was simply defending your claim to which you said we where getting owned!

DeletedUser14682

maybe u should pay more attention to things in game A.Nadji, and see u get rimmed all over a map .. i would loose hours to show all reports seen on allies side against PGM, but my first observations are: PGM talk too much

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40747

PGM--- will not be here till the End :D
we may see new alliances Like TVG :D soon

DeletedUser40747

i wonder where noobi goes ???? does he have life??? maybe he may recruited to US army when Obama heard about him????
Dont know ??? :D the virgin guard :D:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser

PGM--- will not be here till the End :D
we may see new alliances Like TVG :D soon
I know isnt awesome to see Alliances who have done nothing in the core and win the game. I think ABP or BP should play into the game some how becuz it is sickens me when alliance win that just sit back and sim. Look at corinth the Handholding alliances won there. PB took out so many good alliance in that world as we (PGM) have done here in Lindos. But some Rim coalition will most likely win the game. They will most likely not have done much to win but yet they will win. But it is nice to see some alliances move into the core to duke it out PROPS. So now they will see what its like against real player. Not as easy here in the core ask sekeriadis bahaha ;)
thats just my take on it. Now lets stop holding each others hand and fight AoO DJ commandos Spartan something arrogance etc etc... you get the point BRING IT!!!!

DeletedUser

I know isnt awesome to see Alliances who have done nothing in the core and win the game. I think ABP or BP should play into the game some how becuz it is sickens me when alliance win that just sit back and sim. Look at corinth the Handholding alliances won there. PB took out so many good alliance in that world as we (PGM) have done here in Lindos. But some Rim coalition will most likely win the game. They will most likely not have done much to win but yet they will win. But it is nice to see some alliances move into the core to duke it out PROPS. So now they will see what its like against real player. Not as easy here in the core ask sekeriadis bahaha ;)
thats just my take on it. Now lets stop holding each others hand and fight AoO DJ commandos Spartan something arrogance etc etc... you get the point BRING IT!!!!

Last i heard Sjrbia were a core alliance, and the DJ group have them on the back foot ^^ Remember core players get a head start, and there are more BP's in the core. It is actually harder than you think fighting a core alliance from the rim, your only saving grace is you only have 1-2 possible war fronts.

DeletedUser20415

Aro the time anyone take what kind deepy say as serious is the time inno games should shut down grepolis

DeletedUser

Last i heard Sjrbia were a core alliance, and the DJ group have them on the back foot ^^ Remember core players get a head start, and there are more BP's in the core. It is actually harder than you think fighting a core alliance from the rim, your only saving grace is you only have 1-2 possible war fronts.

I disagree with 100%!!! I was in Xi played from the rim and moved to the core to fight. We had a Huge coalition there against PV. We were all hand holding so our rim cities were stuffed with def. Smaller alliances were taken out but it was really easy. What eventually happpened PV ghosted and left the world and world died... Xi players will argue and say it didnt but all the best players left and the challenge was gone with it.

DeletedUser

I disagree with 100%!!! I was in Xi played from the rim and moved to the core to fight. We had a Huge coalition there against PV. We were all hand holding so our rim cities were stuffed with def. Smaller alliances were taken out but it was really easy. What eventually happpened PV ghosted and left the world and world died... Xi players will argue and say it didnt but all the best players left and the challenge was gone with it.

those were the days :)

you coming to the new server aro, this one we can vote about it's settings?

DeletedUser

those were the days :)

you coming to the new server aro, this one we can vote about it's settings?
Yeah i think this might be my last server. This game needs to change a bit Buying slots and simmers winning WW i mean come on u have 50 ABPS and you think u you have accomplished something. But i will skype you about new world.