Coalition against PGM

DeletedUser20415

I heard there are some world wide Coalition against PGM :O

anyone would like to show some more details :p I was expecting that earlier though :D

DeletedUser

Cool.... Bout time that happened. After all the PGM collation is killing the world faster than those around worlds on similar server time. Hope it proves interesting and re invigorates this server again. After spartan fury etc surrendered and melted into PGM and took the details I believe of the last mass coalition this one might give both sides a new vigor for the game. Good news all round! Enjoy;-)

DeletedUser20415

i love people who think they know stuff, well clearly they dont :p

DeletedUser20415

Don't feel left out bud... You still have PG/PM and ST. ;)

bahahah now as i saw who you are ... i get it :D

Your LoK ... LoK sent a spy to PGM just to see if we marked them red, that guy got an invite basing on some of our players trust in him. Obviously he didnt deserve that trust, best part is, we never really heard of something called LoK until this player show up. In result they got marked red afterwards, tbh its like they were asking for it

DeletedUser

Yep there is a coalition, i can confirm it ;)

intell_zps5b5b9710.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Don't feel left out bud... You still have PG/PM and ST. ;)

Hi Lou! I enjoy our pm's let's chat again soon!

Who are ST? And even Mitsel had to see that we aren't pacted with PGM, I dont know where this idea keeps coming from.

DeletedUser

Hi Lou! I enjoy our pm's let's chat again soon!

Who are ST? And even Mitsel had to see that we aren't pacted with PGM, I dont know where this idea keeps coming from.

I enjoy our pm's also! You guys aren't pacted but you most certainly have a NAP. By ST I was referring to Snoops Troops, I know they have ties with PG/PM so I thought you were probably on friendly terms with them.

DeletedUser

It's hard to fight you when you are NAP'ed with everybody, and we are at war with everybody

DeletedUser

I enjoy our pm's also! You guys aren't pacted but you most certainly have a NAP. By ST I was referring to Snoops Troops, I know they have ties with PG/PM so I thought you were probably on friendly terms with them.

You caught us. We elected to finish our fight with Barbarians so we avoided fighting BS. And then chose to fight Unnaturals and their allies rather than PGM. I have to say, not even a little unhappy about that fact either. As far as Snoops, haven't had any contact tbh. The thing about not fighting vs pacting, is it has no relation to any other diplomacy that may or may not exist.

Which is why we can keep not fighting LoK, just as much as we don't fight PGM.

DeletedUser31450

May i ask who is in this??
Legion of Kings
Arrogance
Any others?

DeletedUser20415

ok so lets see, its xis + arrogance + Legion of kings + dark judgement + army of the one + colonial marines as the east coalition ?

Unnaturals + Samurai + TBC 3rd Battalion + The legion + Silver + The Black Company + The Donkey Squad as west coalition

thats 13 alliance different against 1 alliance :eek: and they are even nagging about us giving a little alliance a NAP ??? amazing ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SO you confirm it :D And the war is against 2 alliances by the way, unless you are calling yourself an MRA??

DeletedUser20415

nope i call it war against 1 alliance formed of PGM and thats it ;)