Newspaper Corinth Weekly | Issue Five

DeletedUser22805

Good job!

Hey, love the work you do, been following the paper since it began!

I'm the co-founder of THE IMMORTALS incidentally. Interview me? ;)

DeletedUser22493

Really nice work :) best part is that i know it comes next week aswell :p wich is nice.. also u could stop interveiw Permanented haired.. since they will be gone soon enough anyway :)

DeletedUser

Really nice work :) best part is that i know it comes next week aswell :p wich is nice.. also u could stop interveiw Permanented haired.. since they will be gone soon enough anyway :)

Meh, I wish I could but you really can't ignore the #1 alliance in all rankings.

I may be visiting Proto next week, don't you worry :)

DeletedUser

You wont be the one who will make us go most certainly...

DeletedUser

heheh

i'm sure owen will interview you when PB is gone, heffi ;) until then you can keep conquering proto cities, you make it look so easy!

DeletedUser

lol Shame you guys seem to have problems taking them he he he lol, to be honest and fair PB have been relentless in the past few weeks, so far we have done well to lose only what we have lost, but from this we suffered a few players wishing to quit which we had to take and re-strengthen the alliance and not loose those cities to PB hands... PB will be sround for long time but i am afraid to break it to you guys we ain't going anywhere fast either. So look forward to more battle to come as both sides keep building up unit strength and city capabilities

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol Shame you guys seem to have problems taking them he he he lol, to be honest and fair PB have been relentless in the past few weeks, so far we have done well to lose only what we have lost, but from this we suffered a few players wishing to quit which we had to take and re-strengthen the alliance and not loose those cities to PB hands... PB will be sround for long time but i am afraid to break it to you guys we ain't going anywhere fast either. So look forward to more battle to come as both sides keep building up unit strength and city capabilities

These kind of posts are why I nominated Nickossa for POTM. Unbiased, fair, and polite.

I hope you stay here so I can keep seeing your posts :)

edit: someone -repped me saying that they disagree. we'll never see who you are, but you clearly contribute less to this forum than Freaknasty022 from Athens :D

DeletedUser

well someone didn't like my post, i got a death threat telling they want me to DIE, guess you cannot please everyone... but didn't sign it so guess he spineless anyways. I think this is a little too far.

Pythagorus i know you wouldn't my friend, me either! the challenge of pb is allowing me to have my best ever time in grepo. all i can say, is i wish players realise that being attacked is good and healthy fun.

DeletedUser

well someone didn't like my post, i got a death threat telling they want me to DIE, guess you cannot please everyone... but didn't sign it so guess he spineless anyways. I think this is a little too far.

Stop complaining about rep. It's not important it's just the quality of the post. I would down-rep you but I've repped to much in the past 24 hours.

DeletedUser22493

You wont be the one who will make us go most certainly...

hehe says the one who told everyone he was the best etc.. and were gone before he reach 3k points :) anyway most certnainly it wont be you contributing much at all to the game.. since u seem to be one of those guys sitting on a shield with ur spear and helmet playing.. atleast that what your serious comments tells :)

Hmm maybe i was wrong with that "gone before 3k points" since i cant find u at all.. anyway maybe i was mixing you up with that spannish "pr0" ... kinda alike name atleast :) anyway stil with not even playing on corinth i guess its true u dont contribute to the game at all :)

DeletedUser

1. hehe says the one who told everyone he was the best etc.. and were gone before he reach 3k points :) 2.a) anyway most certnainly it wont be you contributing much at all to the game.. b)since u seem to be one of those guys sitting on a shield with ur spear and helmet playing.. atleast that what your serious comments tells :)

Hmm maybe i was wrong with that "gone before 3k points" since i cant find u at all.. anyway maybe i was mixing you up with that spannish "pr0" ... kinda alike name atleast :) 3. anyway stil with not even playing on corinth i guess its true u dont contribute to the game at all :)

1. You certainly dont know what a joke is...

2. a) No need to repeat what i just said about you..
b) And what would make me one of those guys? You dont seem like one of the smart guys in the new version of grepo 2.0. I mean 2 cities on 1 island?

3. I think its pretty clear from my other posts when i was referring to PB as "we" that i play in this world. Sorry to say but that just makes yours statement a load of pish.

Tbh we can stay on this forum and argue or we could just wait till we reach each other. Thankfully next city i take should be about an island away from yours :)

DeletedUser

Well not being funny Fhibner my friend, how ever this arguement i agree is pointless and kinda swaying away from the point. You are one of the players that when you search the in game ranking cannot be found because you have not stated your IGN. The alias that is Fhibner cannot be found.

"The search for the player "fhibner" resulted in 0 hits"

So what Heffi is saying if the name stated is not found ingame, he and many other can presume you do not play this server my friend, which is not the case... Maybe a good idea to use your IGN with in your profile to help players identify yourself.

Right back to praising Owens paper guys please, he has done an amazing job and doesn't need witty arguements to spoil it.

DeletedUser

Well not being funny Fhibner my friend, how ever this arguement i agree is pointless and kinda swaying away from the point. You are one of the players that when you search the in game ranking cannot be found because you have not stated your IGN. The alias that is Fhibner cannot be found.

"The search for the player "fhibner" resulted in 0 hits"

So what Heffi is saying if the name stated is not found ingame, he and many other can presume you do not play this server my friend, which is not the case... Maybe a good idea to use your IGN with in your profile to help players identify yourself.

Right back to praising Owens paper guys please, he has done an amazing job and doesn't need witty arguements to spoil it.

the fhibner account was a total catastrophe haha dont think i will use it again :)

He was the one who decided to start the thing about me not playing and contributing. He is the one that should have though of me maybe having another account.

Glad we agree on the no argument part tho haha :)

DeletedUser

this is a place to discuss the world as well as contribute to the paper :p

continue arguing! :D

DeletedUser

very nice work indeed;-)
+rep added by me owen:D
keep it up mate
cheers

DeletedUser22493

1. You certainly dont know what a joke is...

2. a) No need to repeat what i just said about you..
b) And what would make me one of those guys? You dont seem like one of the smart guys in the new version of grepo 2.0. I mean 2 cities on 1 island?

3. I think its pretty clear from my other posts when i was referring to PB as "we" that i play in this world. Sorry to say but that just makes yours statement a load of pish.

Tbh we can stay on this forum and argue or we could just wait till we reach each other. Thankfully next city i take should be about an island away from yours :)

Told you that u are to serious??.. making numbers and culums and .. thats why i didint tough what u said was a joke..

And the part of having more the n 1 town on same island in 2.0.. ye well dunno what or where u played before myfriend :).. but ye spread out my friend and see how well u do when u get 50+ towns :) witch u will never ever get tho.. but stil u could try ^^

DeletedUser

Told you that u are to serious??.. making numbers and culums and .. thats why i didint tough what u said was a joke..

And the part of having more the n 1 town on same island in 2.0.. ye well dunno what or where u played before myfriend :).. but ye spread out my friend and see how well u do when u get 50+ towns :) witch u will never ever get tho.. but stil u could try ^^

I think i will do quite well since by saying 2 on the same island i dont mean im going to have a city per ocean but per island (there's a difference). The islands can be right beside each other as well :). You can talk the talk but can you walk the walk?

DeletedUser22493

I think i will do quite well since by saying 2 on the same island i dont mean im going to have a city per ocean but per island (there's a difference). The islands can be right beside each other as well :). You can talk the talk but can you walk the walk?

hehe ye well.. i just saying.. ive actually seen alliances like PB getting owned in the end anyway.. becouse as long as the best players sitting on 8-11 towns.. the size of the alliances says nothing..

not even the average.. since its easy to get 10-15 towns. its harder to get 50-100.. and at that point your pb friends probably found a new server comming up and will quit anyway since they see everyone else getting 30+ towns.. and a guy with 30 vs someone with 40 isnt that much of a diffrence tbh..

As i said.. dunno what or where u played before.. but im old school when it comes to these kinds of games.. not only grep..

and since 1 week ago i started to play 90% on this server before that i was just building, and playing on swe realms... but now ive gotten 5 towns.. how many u got?

Anyway i think the statesment from both me and you are redicules .. and yes i can walk the walk. and its even like this.. You can run and i can walk. ill still catch u in the end :)