Newspaper Corinth Weekly | Issue Five

DeletedUser

:heh:
hehe ye well.. i just saying.. ive actually seen alliances like PB getting owned in the end anyway.. becouse as long as the best players sitting on 8-11 towns.. the size of the alliances says nothing..

not even the average.. since its easy to get 10-15 towns. its harder to get 50-100.. and at that point your pb friends probably found a new server comming up and will quit anyway since they see everyone else getting 30+ towns.. and a guy with 30 vs someone with 40 isnt that much of a diffrence tbh..

As i said.. dunno what or where u played before.. but im old school when it comes to these kinds of games.. not only grep..

and since 1 week ago i started to play 90% on this server before that i was just building, and playing on swe realms... but now ive gotten 5 towns.. how many u got?

Anyway i think the statesment from both me and you are redicules .. and yes i can walk the walk. and its even like this.. You can run and i can walk. ill still catch u in the end :)

Im really 100% of this as i pretty much quit all the other servers.

Iv got 3 towns getting prepared for my 4th. Which then i will quickly need BP for 5th. I hope you can provide them :)

Yes you would catch up as i would get tired from all this running...

DeletedUser22493

:heh:

Im really 100% of this as i pretty much quit all the other servers.

Iv got 3 towns getting prepared for my 4th. Which then i will quickly need BP for 5th. I hope you can provide them :)

Yes you would catch up as i would get tired from all this running...

sure i can provide them just come and get em :) i as a player focus on the threats.. your not a threat therefore i wont attack you.. u can attack me if you like. also i stil dunno whats ur name on corinth is.. so even if i would love to attack you i cant be sure im attacking the right person :)

DeletedUser

sure i can provide them just come and get em :) i as a player focus on the threats.. your not a threat therefore i wont attack you.. u can attack me if you like. also i stil dunno whats ur name on corinth is.. so even if i would love to attack you i cant be sure im attacking the right person :)

Thank you :)

Haha will be the guy attacking you :p

DeletedUser

Lol this thread should now be called the Fhibner VS Heffi Show where they argue all day long. You guys are certainly keeping us all entertained

DeletedUser

*sits in the ring corner* Heffi? that guys a *word got taken out* haha will give him a left, right, goodnight*sits in the ring corner*

Last edited by a moderator: