Corinth Weekly | Issue One

DeletedUser

Thanks for the suggestion mate.

I actually prefer working alone. It makes it a lot easier for me to put the issues together. I will be looking at some smaller alliances soon, rest assured.

DeletedUser

actually enjoyed reading this. looking forward to seeing the unknown alliances get interviewed.

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the comments guys.

Next edition will hopefully be up towards the end of the week :)

DeletedUser

Why was i not in the interviews :( Im all soft and fuzzy i should get an interview.

DeletedUser

Jarpenguin of Massive Rhinocerous Army said:
What are your targets?

Remorce, I want to conquer him again.

so you made an alliance just to target me? out of everyone in the entire world? I feel kinda flattered :) though this time I doubt you will have anyones account to take over to cheat to get ahead :)

So its nice that the only target that MRA has is me. Though seriously dude this infatuation you have going might be getting a bit much. You may need professional help as soon as...... wait a minute. ummm your wearing my underwear.. thats just sick. Keep them. I dont want them anymore.

DeletedUser

Cronus, please don't carry on arguing with Jarp in this thread.

It seems pointless to ruin another thread with you two bickering at eachother.

DeletedUser6029

you shouldn't have posted his goal. It was a stupid goal whose sole purpose was to elicit a response. Cronus has the right to respond.

DeletedUser

Funny I dont see your post on him calling me out in this thread asking him to stop :p

I now pronounce you Jarps toadie. You may play in the swamp if you like or in his toilet bowl. Which ever you feel more homie at :p

DeletedUser

you know i hate Jarp as much as the next man, dont try and BS by saying i suck up to him.

now i'm not going around arguing with a guy who gets excited over any sorta argument. its really not worth it.

edit: if anyone doesnt like me putting in what the person actually said in the interview, feel free to make your own paper twisting everyone's words and editing loads of stuff out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6029

you know i hate Jarp as much as the next man, dont try and BS by saying i suck up to him.

now i'm not going around arguing with a guy who gets excited over any sorta argument. its really not worth it.

edit: if anyone doesnt like me putting in what the person actually said in the interview, feel free to make your own paper twisting everyone's words and editing loads of stuff out.

Don't be a person who won't let folks run their game....aka, stop killing my mojoAny reporter would have looked at that statement and said "well now jarp, that is a personal issue, how about the alliance. This paper isn't for personal vendettas etc etc so could you come up with a legit valid game plan that I can post? You and I both know that is unreasonable goal for an alliance of almost 500 people. You realize jarp, if I post this I am no better than the STAR or the Enquirer, and my intentions are to make this a newsworthy paper for Corinth that people will find informative and not "flag" filled."

Now how hard was that?????? Stop moaning and get it right next time. Your allowed one mistake but you don't get to whine when it back fires on you. Or Owen, you might turn out to be the noob I have called you in other worlds, your call........

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dom, if you're so great at such things then why don't you go make a whole paper? Go on, do it. Oh wait, you're crap at making things, you just like tearing other people's stuff apart.

I think you're the one moaning and being an fool.

Seriously, are you and Cronus best friends forever? That's what he said, so that's what I put in. Problem?

DeletedUser6029

back up little man! I am not the one who said not to fight. You better back up and look at the whole.

DeletedUser12324

Dom, past arguements aside owen has done a great newspaper end of.

No need to get all defensive, owen also had a good point about cronus, yes mods are only human however it is going offtopic a bit and ruining this thread.

Several people have noticed your following of cronus, everyone has their friends but no need to go this far, you can't bully anyone you don't like into submission.