Corinth Weekly | Issue One

DeletedUser

Why would people not want him to post what was said. It makes for a good paper. I wouldn't want him editing out anything that what said. Can't wait for the next issue.

DeletedUser6029

Dom, past arguements aside owen has done a great newspaper end of.

No need to get all defensive, owen also had a good point about cronus, yes mods are only human however it is going offtopic a bit and ruining this thread.

Several people have noticed your following of cronus, everyone has their friends but no need to go this far, you can't bully anyone you don't like into submission.
I rep'd him for his paper...don't give me that crap. And all the rest of your nonsense makes no sense. We already know..........(psssssstttt....smoke that!!!!!!) Phears you have no idea the history of that comment...so please zip it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I rep'd him for his paper...don't give me that crap. And all the rest of your nonsense makes no sense. We already know......your a person that won't let folks run their game.......(psssssstttt....smoke that!!!!!!) Phears you have no idea the history of that comment...so please zip it.

I'm sorry dom, I don't know if I'm missing something, but what is that part in red supposed to mean?

DeletedUser6029

I am making a legal point. :D

I don't fault the thread, I enjoyed it, I even rep'd him for it. But, he played with us in omega and he knows the history. He should have either not posted that or changed the question if he didn't expect some slack back to pengu for it.

DeletedUser

owen also had a good point about cronus, yes mods are only human however it is going offtopic a bit and ruining this thread.

I posted as a player not a staff... as such please dont mention the mod part :p

secondly I posted my post as a joke. The subsequent posts were the ones that went off topic. I actually posted in regards to the paper. Someone calls me out I will respond.. though mostly as a joke.

I also dont talk about previous worlds nor take them into consideration when playing a different world. To me Omega does not exist in these threads... same as Corinth does not exist in Omega threads.

If we can, can we please stop the bickering and talk about in here what the topic was supposed to be?