Countdown until REAL MADRID ELITE falls

DeletedUser

They have done better in MU than in any other world. they started as number one in Kappa but quickly droped rank. it could just be because of the speed of this world. in they lasted one third as long in a speed three world.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Because Mu is speed 1, so they have a lot of time on there hands. Kappa is speed 3 and it was to much for them.

On Lambda they are failing... but haven't fallen completely yet.

DeletedUser

3 was too much for me. On kappa, they posted on their alliance profile that they stoped playing for a while.

DeletedUser

3 was too much for me. On kappa, they posted on their alliance profile that they stoped playing for a while.

I guess we'd be doing them a favour if we ensured we freed up the time they're using here.

Lugosi

Strategos
hey if everyone got rid of RME then we could actually start with the actual game. R.Madrid's got wat 200+ members of his alliances. attack the players enough and they'll see how pointless it is being with them.

you can't do this I am premier founder at RMM, and I'm only starting to get my way with R. Madrid and leading although it would free some time for me to completely concentrate on my job as Leader of the ocean 30s at Phenomen in beta hmm . . .

DeletedUser

Can someone tell me how many days its been from the start of RME. I also want to see if they stay longer than other alliances that flame them.

DeletedUser

Can someone tell me how many days its been from the start of RME. I also want to see if they stay longer than other alliances that flame them.

RME started the day the server did,so you can not be lazy and look back on the Announcements Forum and find the date and do the math

DeletedUser

Day 6
Prediction:ALl good players leave for better alliance and NI and EL pick off the rest...

DeletedUser

*cough cough*
Um..I read the forums. I'm in RME *cough cough*

DeletedUser

Still????

Why?

Ahh you're a leader (from posts in the Nu forum) - not too far down the pyramid then, so I can understand the appeal of sticking around for your reward.

(and you seem to think that RM alliance dominate here :D)

DeletedUser

I have given the two players of RM in our O a choice to join us or we will take them next week, The Great Empire will take them if not join us. I am ready to take us to war if they wish I love taking MRA's.