Crimson Knights vs Karnage

DeletedUser

Only after he was cleared by an Expendables member.

Actually, Derek's city had a SERIOUS bedbug infestation....

Derek wisely weighed the cost of complete polis fumigation against the excitement of an all-expenses paid trip to the sunny side of the outer rim.... and opted for the shiny new city.

Let the Karnage Kreeps have his old place... I just hope they remember to change the bed linens before they lay down for their daily nasty-nap.

:supermad: - Ouch.... They bit me right in my barracks!

DeletedUser4577

Next time make sure you can actually lead an alliance before dissapointed all those people. Oh, and that 100k rule is a ridiculous recruiting standard. -TheYellowSand

Thats a quote from my rep that just happened a wee bit ago.
Funny thing is i am sorry I disappointed all those players that were too preoccupied with other worlds or the ones that really didnt take Iota that seriously. Another thing please try and stay with the times before you give rep for something thats already in the past. Your a bit behind the times friend.

CK failed and it was a good try but due to having my "ridiculous" recruiting standards is probably the main problem. Due to players having real experience in other worlds it took them away from a brand new server. Also...Im sure my standards were 50k from just one other server...not 100k so not sure whats up with that but hey I could be wrong! :D
Another thing the alliance cap is 60 players so there couldn't of been that many players disappointed.

Either way I just thought this was funny and quite sad.

DeletedUser

100k is hardly an accomplishment. In non-morale worlds, thats usually 8-9 cities. You dont have to be anywhere near good at this game to get 9 cities.

DeletedUser4577

But it shows some sort of experience and hey thats not nice! I got 110k in Epsilon!! :p and I have 11 cities!

How rude...:p lol, JK

DeletedUser2663

100k is hardly an accomplishment. In non-morale worlds, thats usually 8-9 cities. You dont have to be anywhere near good at this game to get 9 cities.

a good recruiting standard IMO should b a minimum of 200k+. thats like what, the top 300 of gamma??? right. and even then there are still a heap of noobs there.

DeletedUser

I always took battle points into account during my stint as recruiter except I mostly just had to say no to illiterate "nubs".

DeletedUser

Derek,

Reason for failing of CK was not that your experienced player gave priority to their main server, as it was pointed out many times. The reason for its failing is your leadership, decisions your leaders took and your inactivity during later days.

I personally was not spending too much time on Iota but i was playing at least. You were only good with words and long messages. I have no idea what was going on and which direction that alliance was going. When you were active you use to send so long messages saying something which you can say in couple of lines. But the worst thing was those long messages no information about strategy or direction. Thats not all, after that you and your alliance leader decided that they want to declare war against every other alliance.

Because of these reasons all good player started moving to other alliance. Only reason i decided to join Iota and your alliance because i thought that it will be good collection of decently experienced player, but once there was no one left, i also lost interest.

I am not trying to blame you but i expect you to take my comments as constructive criticism for your future endeavors.

DeletedUser4577

I set up ops and tried to work things out in certain ways but no one ever took notice and my drawn out messages was to mostly get onto the members to get active and get going and try to rally them up for Iota. Many did contact me about quitting and not being able to play Iota so yes many of them did quit or not take the server seriously.

I wouldnt chase everyone down, If players were really trying to work with an alliance then they need to read the forums instead of just Mass Mail. I set up things talked about strategy and so on and so on and so forth. I did this with VERY little response from anyone at all.
And I know a few of my messages did have info on targets and all that would be needed but I was yet to see anyone at all respond to it.

Either way whoever points figures at who or blames what reason as an alliance no one worked together as an alliance should work together and that is the failure.

DeletedUser

no one. Karnage failed through bad leadership and CK or VoS imploded