Crimson Tide??

DeletedUser

Look who has come out of D3TH/GS 's Shadow!!! D3ATH has renamed themselves as Crimson Tide. Doesn make any difference though ;) :pro:

DeletedUser

Sure don't poo by any other name would still smell just as bad :p

DeletedUser

well if they suck so much like alpha and Df and GS wy are we still all here.
teknickly the last alliance in this war to disband was BS :rolleyes:
by the state of the forums here i wuld belive Evo controls the hole world, and all enemies are beaten.
but damn we are all still here :O how come ? alpha have fallen acording to this forum for a long time bot wait they are still here :O

DeletedUser

Why D3ATH or CT are still here is because you are using the same tactic as your allies, you are conquering away from us towards the rim. Apart from a few warriors in GS + DF your collisions tactics seems to be lets run away and just pretend we are winning. Sadly for you as you can see from this map we are getting closer to CT by the day.

worldmapforworld15grepo.png

DeletedUser

well yeah you are pushing "the world" but not nearly as fast and strong as the forums expressed. and you know well as me that that have been going slower lately.
and on the df front you have barely won any ground.over the last 3-4 months.
i don't say that evo is losing ore anything but i am saying that the cirkus that have been created here in the public forums are ridicules.

DeletedUser

Well I think for you to claim Evo are slowing down when the whole world has slowed down since the downgrade is ridicules and as petty as you claim our post to be. We have conquered more enemy cities than our enemies have conquered ours, in any game (let it be on line gaming, sport or whatever) the team with the biggest score is the one who is winning. Yet in this world and only this world when the winning side claims that they are winning they get told silly things like "your making things up" or "how come we're still here". I mean we ain't saying we have won we're just saying we are winning.

DeletedUser

What about HEADBENDER? he is number 1 yet he hasn't done much conquering lately hes just been relaxing by the looks of it, I'm CT yeah so what why say about us basically lol its just a game, Alpha hasnt really lost there still here but i cant say the same about your allies with the GE they have faded fast now barely they can't keep themselves together and Bodnapa really? with that comment towards me and CT haha your a Joke learn respect mate just pathetic in what you said lol yeah yous are winning at the moment but people who get to cocky it tends to be there downfall so before any EVO's think they know anything about DF, CT, GS or Alpha yous obviously don't but keep thinking like it I'm happy :) so have a good one you guys of EVO hopefully we meet real soon in the Battlefield

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why does every one of you who come on here talk to us about GE? We are not GE and GE no longer matter in our minds, we don't have pacts with GE and don't consider them allies. As for HB, he is now and always has been his own player, if you care to take it up with him about what you see as his "lack of effort" feel free.

DeletedUser

Bodnapa really? with that comment towards me and CT haha your a Joke learn respect mate just pathetic in what you said lol

Who the F are you to talk about me. i do not know who you are and what you have done in this world. in order to earn my respect prove something and CT has not proved anything. they are still in shadows of DF and GS. CT are like es of DF and GS really they cannot think for themselves. Prove yourself as an alliance then you will earn my respect. i believe in facts and statistics not lame a$$ comments.

DeletedUser

Yeah i don't know whom you are either but really mate your reply's are really pathetic you are making yourself sound like a haha and talking about lame 'a$$' comment look at what you write back writing you lame comment then saying about us when you obviously don't know us, everyone changes mate, sure i should make a name for myself but if everyone was like you being a complete -whole why would i wanna make a name for myself for people who act tough like you, this is my first world of grepolis and i have done great for a first time browser based strategy game, cut it with the immature remarks show some respect and ill show some back so my advice mate 'show respect and you will get some back' learn that and learn that this game is for fun and enjoyment not rude and terry tough nuts who wanna 'try' making others feel cause there lower then them aint goner work mate haha

DeletedUser

Serious mate thats all you got to say? Noob means someone starting something off and not knowing what he is doing and well obviously i know what im doing so you ed up yourself there you immature lil !

DeletedUser

Obviously u don't u hardly have any bp and look at your size your either a player using premium and using alot of gold to get culture points or alot of city festivals

DeletedUser

No i dont waste money on this game like most of EVOs top players do mate i use to play TW so i wonder how i caught on so quickly with grepolis dumbass

DeletedUser

Look at your pts mate aha you proberly use festival or premium alot ahahahaha

DeletedUser

Wow we really are the bad guys here ain't we? You say that like only Evo players use premium, well I for one do spend money on this game but I have no idea why you reefer to it as something shameful??? I spent enough to keep my 5 helpers going but don't like some I know use it (and only it) to gain cities. I am sure tons of people in your alliance and collision do the very same as me but yet you point out Evo top players as the ones who waste money on this game.

You guys really need to get over this obsession you have with us, we are not on top because we are the only ones to use premium or because we cheat like some others who use different ISP to run different accounts. We are at the top because we have worked very hard and faced many enemies to get there.

Now CT and Alpha especially need to cop on to the fact because GS and DF just get on with it and fight us but CT and Alpha members come on this forum and make silly and stupid remakes like that everyday. If you'd all focus more on your game and less on trying to blame for crimes which are not crimes you might have a much better chance of catching us.

DeletedUser

Well i never said yous where cheating now did I? premium accs are just boosters for people, i for one love a good fight murtius and im moving off the rim to attack GE since there closer cause when i started i started a rim job and hated it, but yous can sound like the bad guys when yous keep going off being heads to the other side maybe thats why most of them are heads back? and funny how you reffer to all of CT and ALP when it looks like EVO is doing the same like bodnapa murtius? like i said ill show respect if i get it back

DeletedUser

Respect is something which must been earned, not demanded. I can assure anybody who is currently in Evo has earned their place here in the top alliance as I can also assure you any member of this alliance will tell you, I nor boby suffer fools lightly. If they weren't worthy of their spot here they would be booted regardless of how many cities or points they had or if they used premium or not. So as I have stated earlier we have fought many enemies (and still are fighting more enemies than any other alliance in this world) to get to the number one spot, so surly that gives the members of this alliance the right to feel a little cocky. Would you not agree?