Crimson Tide??

DeletedUser

Yeah would make some people cocky but i cant agree it about myself mate, cause like D3TH i reakon they got cocky and went inactive same as BOJ and BOH took too much they can handle and GE thought they could push SPARTAN GODS and well we didnt give up we took more cities from them then what they did conquering, ok heres the statement while im calmer EVO are doing well and have alot of goodplayers but its some peoples cockyness is what could lead to there downfall as you would agree? being to cocky can make you lose

DeletedUser

Mate you really don't know this world.
First of all, you start talking about bod needing to show some respect for a noobie who's name all of us see for the first time. What have you done to earn that respect? Nada, just like your pathetic alliance.

Then you say cockiness will lead to anyones downfall?
Look at Murt, the most cocky a$$ over here. He's been like that for almost a year on this world, since the beginning.

And last but not least another failing comment about us not knowing DF, Alpha, GS, or CT?
Df has been infiltrated by over a dozen players, we know the inside like a octopus digging his tentacles in the whole thing.
I myself was a commander of members of Alpha, had close contact with their leaders and members alike and now their way of playing, building, and fighting as I fought with them for months.
And last but not least the knowledge we acquired by fighting and winning these wars, it's enough to write books about.

You're the pathetic one here to blaim a veteran for not respecting a total noob, not even knowing that just like Murt's case not everything is just as assumable as you might think in theorie, and for misjudging the strongest, most dedicated and hardworking players in Omicron.
Fool.

DeletedUser

Well its seems you don't know the rules of the forum because in them short 4 and a half lines you have broken them 4 times.

DeletedUser

Oh this puts your arguements forward very clearly.
Have respect, and curse at every body.
Well guys, all hail to Venice2010, the little baby.

Now Venice lets take a look at your points.
Yes, 220373 points with 18 cities, not bad.
But the problem might be your BP.
Yes, merely a 26 k total bp.
That means you're a simcity player and that means a noob compared to the top.
You're the perfect example of Crimson Tide, Alpha, and Alpha Academy! Guys you have found a new mascotte, hooray.

But here's the point, to be a succesfull simcity player you need time.
And lots of it.
So, you do play alot and you don't attack? Just running on CF?

Here I am guys, arguing with a total a$$ who can't show respect to the facts but still demands some for himself?
Hmm a lot of horse if you ask me.

I love to be back, every time a total noob gets on the externals to speak for their alliance and repesent with bad comments, unrespectfull behaviour, and gets dissed so bad they leave again.
Venice2010 is a good example of this theory.

DeletedUser

Well so what if your on the rim? There's othe players out there u can fight maybe not good ones but the concept is the same. I bet u get your bp from attacking inactives am I right? Anyway I am not a premium player either I play this at a disadvantage yet look at me. When I had my old account I had over 250K of attack bps and 400K defensive bps

DeletedUser

Maybe it would be best if a mod came in closed this thread as it helps no one.

Venice is right that respect works both ways but i can't condone the language.

What i will say is Rush your stats suggest that you use CF to gain CP. I have more BP than you (both ABP and DBP) and i couldn't have nearly as many cities as you have so a bit hypocritical dont you think?

DeletedUser

I don't know if I agree with that, I mean its helping me laugh at somebody other than Alpha and lord knows them girls need a break from me. Hey CT you know what would be really great? If you guys called yourselves Alpha 2! I mean you have kind of the same style, you don't do anything other than come on this forum and over rate yourselves and talk down to players in an alliance who have actually proven themselves time and time again.

Then when somebody pulls you up on the fact that you haven't actually done anything you throw a little girlie fit and resort to swearing and crying and pulling hair. In fact it might be a good idea if you merged with them as they could do with the numbers. I mean they look a little silly at the moment having an alliance and an academy even though their total numbers don't even come close to the alliance cap for this world.

DeletedUser

you don't do anything other than come on this forum and over rate yourselves and talk down to players in an alliance who have actually proven themselves time and time again.

Interesting quote. Apart from this occasion i think this is the ONLY time a member of CT has come on the forum and posted apart from me half a dozen times and i certainly don't talk down to anyone. Those who deserve my respect get it.

But if it makes you feel better. We can pretend :)

DeletedUser

Venice is right that respect works both ways but i can't condone the language.

What i will say is Rush your stats suggest that you use CF to gain CP. I have more BP than you (both ABP and DBP) and i couldn't have nearly as many cities as you have so a bit hypocritical dont you think?
No on my old account I mean. I just got this one a week or so ago. I know the old TGI was a big premium player tht used gold to get CP but thts not me.

DeletedUser

No i get my BPfrom todd fabian and other GE players

Seriously GE is gone. they are done for. its like attacking a Ghost city or inactives. any dumbass can take a ghost town or an inactive city but it takes a veteran or a good player to take an enemy city and holding it of as long as he can.

DeletedUser

Seriously GE is gone. they are done for. its like attacking a Ghost city or inactives. any dumbass can take a ghost town or an inactive city but it takes a veteran or a good player to take an enemy city and holding it of as long as he can.

ok if there "gone" you wouldnt see any GE alliance there still around bodnapa but you must not be that smart to realise :p

DeletedUser

Venny Venny Venny... when will you ever learn.. if you are such a smart mouth why don't you show the same smartness on the game lets see how well you attack.

DeletedUser

So because of the way bcae acts, he's a kid?
Well i think I speak for all of us if I say you're the only immature one.
And no, we're not grouping up against you, just all getting annoyed by you and put you on your place.

Bodnapa meant that the remaining alliance of GE isn't what it was back then and most, probably even all, of these guys are inactive or noobs.
So I don't know but maybe you should read the whole post before reacting

DeletedUser

Venny Venny Venny... when will you ever learn.. if you are such a smart mouth why don't you show the same smartness on the game lets see how well you attack.

soon enough mate soon enough

DeletedUser

So because of the way bcae acts, he's a kid?
Well i think I speak for all of us if I say you're the only immature one.
And no, we're not grouping up against you, just all getting annoyed by you and put you on your place.

Bodnapa meant that the remaining alliance of GE isn't what it was back then and most, probably even all, of these guys are inactive or noobs.
So I don't know but maybe you should read the whole post before reacting

aha funny thing is i started commenting on this is because yous where saying about CT and you reakon yous are annoyed at me? aha just seeing this post was annoying and yous keep going at it lol bcae is done for in omicron so i dont care really what else he has to say

DeletedUser

Guys I'm sensing alot of negativity here so who wants to sit down and talk about their feelings?