Crimson Tide??

DeletedUser

No my RL im a carpenter apprentice mate, i play this when im bored, in RL are you this much of a nerd?

DeletedUser

Gosh!!! you sound so funny!!! you are actually trying really hard to try and intimidate me but all you are managing to do instead is to make me laugh. :D mate if you are bored of Carpentry work you should stop playing Grepo as you suck big time and start being a clown instead. now that will get you money and you are obviously good at it :)

I would understand if you do not want to become a clown perhaps a Court Jester??? No??

DeletedUser

No mate, carpentry is great fun i love working why do you think im not on all the time aye? i said i play this when im bored no? but yeah a clown or 'jester' isnt really my style mate maybe yours but not mine you bloody geek :)

DeletedUser

119.gif

DeletedUser

Haven you heard the saying before??
[h=2]Never make fun of the geeks, one day they will be your boss.[/h]
;)

DeletedUser

No im a carpenter apprentice no ing geeks here aha so idc really for geeks :p

DeletedUser

do you even know the real definition of a geek? obviously you do not so why don't i enlighten you.

A person with an eccentric devotion to a particular interest

or

The word geek is a slang term, noting individuals as One who is perceived to be overly obsessed with one or more things including those of intellectuality, electronics, etc.

so that would mean that you are a carpenter geek :p

DeletedUser

GE caused thier own downfall when their players began attacking EVO, I know that to be true, I was in GE for about a day, and reallized they were planning to attack EVO and knew that would be suicide for me based on my location, lol.

DeletedUser

ignorance of this yes, when i work no :p and smart move bcae it was an easy down fall for GE, im guessing your still trying to hold your ground?

DeletedUser

Haha that kid Venice or whatever is pretty damn funny. I have to agree, a career change would be an excellent idea for him. Jumping out of tiny cars with big shiny shoes and a fake red nose. I'd throw a pie at his face :p

DeletedUser

Haha that kid Venice or whatever is pretty damn funny. I have to agree, a career change would be an excellent idea for him. Jumping out of tiny cars with big shiny shoes and a fake red nose. I'd throw a pie at his face :p

No building is mine but now you mentioned it does sound good for you does it mate ;)

DeletedUser

lol are all Spartan Gods this stupid??? no wonder you guys didnt make it as an alliance.

DeletedUser

lol you knew nothing about us, we merged and thats all you need to know, but well atleast i didnt dog my alliance members like you did with DF aha

DeletedUser

atleast i didnt dog my alliance members like you did with DF aha
LoL who says Dogs... haha you make me laugh.

venny all you do is just talk. till now i have not seen you in action. are you just going to sit there and do nothing????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dog? He never was a member of DF, just carried a stupid label.
Just like tons of guys in every world.

DeletedUser

Spartan Gods were too far away to do anything, they were one of the last formed rim alliances, and The only reason they forged with D3ATH was so D3ATH didn't wipe them out.