CS and their honor

DeletedUser48582

Hi all,

Well for the last couple of months CS and their leaders has talked about honor and so on. The funny part of this is that they are now attacking The Army of the North despite having a NAP. Honor you say? I see more honor in the eyes of the beggar in the street.

But lets fight it and see how it ends.

DeletedUser23413

Tea pot and co will post 1000 excuses here to argue for their boss Erik :D

Ranga1

Strategos
Did CS and army of the north/phoenix/danes whoever you are even have a NAP? I thought it was just a do not attack for the time being, no doubt leolis knows though, she thinks she knows everything :D

Ranga1

Strategos
Fair enough, I disagree though, I thought it was just a do not attack. But sorry continue with your story :D maybe google one of our players in RL and make a PnP about it?

DeletedUser48582

There's no story here mate other than some of your lads see themselves as holy in this game when the truth is quite the opposite.

DeletedUser29916

Fair enough, I disagree though, I thought it was just a do not attack. But sorry continue with your story :D maybe google one of our players in RL and make a PnP about it?

Lol Ranga why so defensive? All the good old Don is saying is that CS have been complaining and making threats over the fact other alliances dropped a NAP or PACT with them or one of their add-ons, while they just did exactly that.

DeletedUser23413

When CS post leaks from our forum: Smart play
When we post leaks from their MM: dirty play
When we break the PACT with Black List after being provoked: Betrayers, Backstabbers
When CS break the NAP: well, it's technically not a NAP
When Shirleyc insults Erik: low behaviour
When Tea insults people: sense of humour
When we lost remote cities: Pathetic defending
When CS lost remote cities: They are not strategically important
When CS and Alpha merge load of players in: they were their friends
When we recruit 1 person or two: we are mass recruiting to out number them

THAT IS WHAT WE CALL: TEA AND CO'S LOGIC!

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
Lol Ranga why so defensive? All the good old Don is saying is that CS have been complaining and making threats over the fact other alliances dropped a NAP or PACT with them or one of their add-ons, while they just did exactly that.

My swords haven't left the harbour yet so im not defending yet chill :D

while they just did exactly that.

Did we? That's what im disagreeing with, I don't think we have dropped a NAP because there wasn't one

was you green on each others screens?
No

DeletedUser48582

Quote Originally Posted by Donpj111 View Post
There's no story here mate other than some of your lads see themselves as holy in this game when the truth is quite the opposite.

No brown as its only a NAP we had.

DeletedUser48582

Quote Originally Posted by Donpj111 View Post

No brown as its only a NAP we had.

Ranga1

Strategos
When CS post leaks from our forum: Smart play
When we post leaks from their MM: dirty play
When we break the PACT with Black List after being provoked: Betrayers, Backstabbers
When CS break the NAP: well, it's technically not a NAP
When Shirleyc insults Erik: low behaviour
When Tea insults people: sense of humour
When we lost remote cities: Pathetic defending
When CS lost remote cities: They are not strategically important
When CS and Alpha merge load of players in: they were their friends
When we recruit 1 person or two: we are mass recruiting to out number them

THAT IS WHAT WE CALL: TEA AND CO'S LOGIC!

You forgot:

When Leolis talks: Bring your bucket to catch the spew :D

DeletedUser23413

When someone cant find arguments they @$$#$% :supermad:

DeletedUser23413

Well, please argue the facts I posted. If you can only b@rk then I wont bother answer you anymore:pro:

DeletedUser29916

So why did Erik send out an MM to explain why you dropped the NAP with Army of the North

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Hi all,

Well for the last couple of months CS and their leaders has talked about honor and so on. The funny part of this is that they are now attacking The Army of the North despite having a NAP. Honor you say? I see more honor in the eyes of the beggar in the street.

But lets fight it and see how it ends.

CS stil waits official note from Mayham and fluffers, up until today no declaration of war is send out.

Forgive me after all the backstabs and lies, and forgive me to say but please make up your mind, i got insulted over VM, keletho all his cities are revolted and suddenly he pushed VM...

But to stay on topic, despite Gods came in our oceans despite having a pact, Fluffers striked us without warning, same Mayham, and Northern are on their side i think we gave much more honor than all of you,

we have send out a declaration of war what niot can be said of any of you overhere!

Not a single shot from Comings was fired before your founder/diplomatic guy received the message not my foult he sleeping during his duty

3b4fa081ea055c5932da94c114635a8f.png