CS and their honor

DeletedUser

Don,how could Erik know if you were on or off?
Normally he expected a Denmark based player to be online at the time?

Presumably the legend can tell when a message is opened he has played the game for a while, shesh some people are not the brightest are they
If he had honor then he could have waited for a reply, not saying he has done anything wrong, but there is no difference in what he did then what the fluff did.
Erik just cries louder!

Do as we say not as we do, got my latest message another Comings player ghosting in 24 hours :) it is great this, seem to let me know before they go!!!!

***** **** on 2015-05-15 at 03:28
I am done with these A**holes
want my Cities
I would rather see them go to you guys than stay with them

Let me know I am ghosting soon

you really no how to make friends over there :)

DeletedUser12512

I find it tough to understand why players think that there is any requirement from either side to notify you of an attack. It isn't like Grepolis is full of honorable players or people. You have all attacked players without warning them of the attacks incoming, is there really any difference to that? No, you are harping on the wrong things, get out there and fight, stop worrying about he said/she said trivialities and beat the enemy into submission with your skill and will.

Neither side should have any more claim then the other to a mantle of honor in a virtual environment, nor should they be seeking that mantle. No one ever won a war by being a forum warrior/martyr.

DeletedUser

You were supporting our enemies against us. POINT BLANK PERIOD. I have numerous PM's between us where I raise the concern. I told you directly that supporting against us was not sufficient in our eyes. You swore up and down you wouldn't, then when we conquered enemy cities, your alliance had support inbound. So don't speak on honor as if you know the meaning. NAP = Non Aggression Pact. That is on both sides of the field. Supporting our enemies is a definite sign of aggression, and you knew where we stood. So when you players ask you what's going on, and why it's happening, try explaining to them that it's your fault for not honoring the terms of the NAP...

DeletedUser

Also, when Fluffs/BTNB randomly hit us without notification, you all looked past the fact they dropped a PACT. Yes a PACT without warning. We weren't brown, we were GREEN. No mention of that, you all just pointed out how many cities they took initially.

When Holy's hit us while we had a NAP, no notification, other then after they attacked I asked why they are attacking and I was told we took in members of BL and should have expected it. Even though the NAP stood for quite some time before that.

But hey, we are CS. We are held to a different standard then all other alliances apparently. Why should we play with Honor? No one else here does. Alliances stay trying to recruit our members and get caught. They stay trying to plant spies and get caught. They never gave notifications of canceling relationships. So be aware, we will no longer play nice, or within YOUR guidelines of a straight up game. This server went from a Gentleman's Game to a street fight. Anything goes in a street fight. So stop your crying, and fight back.

DeletedUser23413

Gentlemen should go on VM, Prae. :cool:
Btw, I thought I read your farewell somewhere. It surprises me but welcome back :D

DeletedUser

I was asked to stay for WW's. So I obliged. I've been around lol, where have you been?

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Gentlemen should go on VM, Prae. :cool:
Btw, I thought I read your farewell somewhere. It surprises me but welcome back :D

e1beAeACTMuCROb7bBtC_hater.jpg

The aim is 60% of WW cities stay open, every mention and insults in my inbox will result in 1 xtra city goes into VM, so blame only yourself if no cities cant be touched.

DeletedUser

Was matter of time before CS will come for The army so go on and defend yourself's NORTH's :pro:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Was matter of time before CS will come for The army so go on and defend yourself's NORTH's :pro:

Fluffer and Mayham defense some first taking a sightseeing trip in tourist area's.

Taloqan, city home of a famous 1%Biker aka 99% Snitch.
25468cacc54ec2c9a7ab5dd73850ae7f.png

001 Its a trap, City home of an inactive, 1 of the 1500 comings cities in 65.
70d18f25256d55ad8735055f246a8ea6.png

Pseudomonas, Baby city on a rock, people confuse it with the rock of Gibraltar, thats why tourists are coming.
c8bd180e693f799b56e7f3748d58d4f8.png

40SOT, I was never been there myself but the rate of succes , only explain i have is there must be an awesome red district.
48918227f5ab8eec9c192d4b6cf16223.png

DeletedUser39822

You were supporting our enemies against us. POINT BLANK PERIOD. I have numerous PM's between us where I raise the concern. I told you directly that supporting against us was not sufficient in our eyes. You swore up and down you wouldn't, then when we conquered enemy cities, your alliance had support inbound. So don't speak on honor as if you know the meaning. NAP = Non Aggression Pact. That is on both sides of the field. Supporting our enemies is a definite sign of aggression, and you knew where we stood. So when you players ask you what's going on, and why it's happening, try explaining to them that it's your fault for not honoring the terms of the NAP...

This is how we at Mortis and Mayhem view things also. So when we "declared" war on Black List with the ridiculous prerequisite four day notice you can imagine our concern when our pact mate at the time (Comings group) decided to support against us while still calling us a pact mate. Pacts are supposed to be more solid than a NAP or at least I thought. Early in the game we were in a pact with both the Spartans and TUS.......TUS attacked the Spartans and we made sure to support neither. Seemed like the honorable thing to do.

DeletedUser38465

That's funny considering something similar happened on eubea. When hert supported an enemy while they were naped with my alliance enigma.. When I made the point that alone is an act of war tea said it wasn't. So I went with it because we were not prepared yet for hert. So I kept quiet and prepared a front against them.

On the same note when we attacked without warning later on you should of seen all the slander and butthurt attitude i received from tea Erik and company.

Tell me how supporting or attacking against a nap not a pact a nap is any different?

I honestly feel a nap deserves no warning at the same rate you could make the point " what's the difference in defending than". Difference was how they made the case that attacking and defending against a nap are two different things. Its not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's funny considering something similar happened on eubea. When hert supported an enemy while they were naped with my alliance enigma.. When I made the point that alone is an act of war tea said it wasn't. So I went with it because I realized who we were going after. From that point.

On the same note when we attacked without warning later on you should of seen all the slander and butthurt attitude i received from tea Erik and company.

Tell me how supporting or attacking against a nap not a pact a nap is any different?

If i am mistaken HERT winn yeah?But wait yes of course,u remember that to because i remember u was there :cool:

DeletedUser

This is how we at Mortis and Mayhem view things also. So when we "declared" war on Black List with the ridiculous prerequisite four day notice you can imagine our concern when our pact mate at the time (Comings group) decided to support against us while still calling us a pact mate. Pacts are supposed to be more solid than a NAP or at least I thought. Early in the game we were in a pact with both the Spartans and TUS.......TUS attacked the Spartans and we made sure to support neither. Seemed like the honorable thing to do.

Do not compare this situation to that one. There's a HUGE difference. As in we were all pacted for a long time prior, and working together all the while to help you guys recover from TUS. You repay our loyalty by pacting with the very players that turned on your alliance initially to go against BL/Coming. We felt betrayed by our so called "Pact" members, at Holy. We seen how fast your turned on BL and frankly had little trust in your motives for us. Which is why we chose a side. We were forced to, because of your greed for Ocean 44.

In Armies case, we only had a NAP (Their doing). I was upfront with him from the get go that supporting against us would not be tolerated. I told him if they continued we would be forced to drop our NAP. That talk, among others were stalled out on purpose with intentions to buy time to hit Alpha. The two situations are oceans apart in comparison.

That's funny considering something similar happened on eubea. When hert supported an enemy while they were naped with my alliance enigma.. When I made the point that alone is an act of war tea said it wasn't. So I went with it because we were not prepared yet for hert. So I kept quiet and prepared a front against them.

I honestly feel a nap deserves no warning at the same rate you could make the point " what's the difference in defending than". Difference was how they made the case that attacking and defending against a nap are two different things. Its not.

I don't know why everyone sees it necessary to bring up Eubea in every post on the externals. I was not on Eubea. I neither know, nor care how things transpired on that server. TAOTN were playing both sides of the fence. They wanted their cake, and wanted to eat it too. By that I mean reaping the benefits of defending against us, all the while not being retaliated on for doing so. No alliance, on any server, would see that as acceptable. He told me via PM they would stop, but got caught sending DEF on takes which made it even worse. In my opinion, that makes the NAP Null & Void.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
The Honnor of commings.

20 players joined the world.
Merged with 20 others.
Merged all in ocean 65.
Killed the rest in 65.
We want to move into 66.
Fluffers ask a long term relationship.
We accept, Fluffers promise us they will never war us until end server.
West alliances screaming for help, Mayham, Blak list, Omega against the evil empire TUS.
We acept.
Chillimunti get rimmed and ask to be saved.
He got saved by Comings * BL.
Gods aks help , they got slaughtered by Vehemence.
We agree under 2 promises :
stay out 65 * stay without academy.
Spy West ask to be a spy for us * we refuse.
Barbies take him in * throw him back out because of honnor.
Few weeks later.
Gods has a team I,II,III, 55 members more than comings.
Gods colonise and enter ocean 65.
Gods 2nd academy get bigger and bigger inn ocean 64.
Comings reaction, we strike, they entered our oceans = act of war.
Fluffer reaction :
Wait when we are empty our off at Gods cities.
Strike without warning.
Fluffer take in West (the spy) * No shame over here is needed.
Bandika54 the snitch reveal some WW plans of comings, topic Vacation Mode.
Everybody (in enemy camp) screams it's a terrible thing, we have no honnor.
48h later we strike Fluffers, spies from Fluffers leaked the info, Targets hide into VAcation Mode.
Indeed that same Vacation Mode they were talking about.
Comings declare war on North armies, 19minand 50 sec before we strike.
Allies from North scream its a scandal.
Those allies did not scream when we had zero minutes instead of 19minutes.

DeletedUser

To clarify my friend Morti:
It was me and not Prae the diplo there, and we have different style regarding diplo.
Also,as far as I know there were no stipulations here regarding the canceling of the NAp as far as I know.
Technically we had no need to warn at all but the moment we would attack but it was decided to give a short warning anyway.
Could have been 20min,1 hour or 3,but still we would listen here same things.
In Eubea it was set 4 days and on purpose from me(we intended yo use cities bordering you as LTs area so obviously we needed a fair time to rearrange the units.call it smartness or foolishness the point was that you had your signature there.
Here no such an agreement was done,I would but it belong to the diplo to state them specifically and not think he would have a long time)
Also, our MAP with GA was prior to our NAP,obviously it took precedence for us- nor did you ask such a thing(and you knew I would say no,lol),nor was your war with GA a real one due to location(you simply hit some refugees of sucker punch who were admitted in GA).
It was not the same thing my friend,but let us leave Eubea where it is.

Here too if I am correct our pact with Alpha was prior to the one( pure NAP) with Danes (we were even at war for a time).
As Prae stated it was specifically required not to support our enemies and think even our spies were supported by them (which is very grave).
As Prae explained Danes were proffiting from the agreement to freely support our enemies while we had doubts the offense of our enemies was being sheltered in their cities, immune from attack .
Morti,you were over 2 oceans away from GA and we both know it was not a real war.

Basically it was becoming intolerable and unprofitable for us.
Bearing in mind Sinope is perhaps the record server regarding the breaking of NAps and even full pacts without warning, our notification,slim as it is,is one step higher then the steps of those critic to us.
They first need to show they have done better,lol
Respect to all,T

DeletedUser

I will not mention some incidents regarding growth in our core since it was not a decisive factor I think.
Here also is a difference with fluffies for example.

DeletedUser22517

You are all pathetic behind imagination.There is at least 5 alliance in this world that could go into WW race on their own and you could have great WW race with all the action you can ask for but instead you decided to cuddle :(