CS and their honor

Ranga1

Strategos
Lol which part said we are dropping the nap? Did i miss something? Looks like it says we are now marking you red what do you see chill?

Ranga1

Strategos
When CS post leaks from our forum: Smart play
When we post leaks from their MM: dirty play
When we break the PACT with Black List after being provoked: Betrayers, Backstabbers
When CS break the NAP: well, it's technically not a NAP
When Shirleyc insults Erik: low behaviour
When Tea insults people: sense of humour
When we lost remote cities: Pathetic defending
When CS lost remote cities: They are not strategically important
When CS and Alpha merge load of players in: they were their friends
When we recruit 1 person or two: we are mass recruiting to out number them

THAT IS WHAT WE CALL: TEA AND CO'S LOGIC!

Well, please argue the facts I posted. If you can only b@rk then I wont bother answer you anymore:pro:

Are these the "facts" you are talking about? Sounds like DimLogic to me :D

DeletedUser

Ooooow So you did have a NAP after all?

I'm not the most knowledgeable player about Sinope now, but would see army broke the Nap by attackig cs allies and defending against cs enemies, do you really think a nap can continue between two alliance, when both are on opposite sides who are at war with each other? Sure if army wanted a nap with coming, they could pull out of "anti-coalition" stop defending and stop attacking the coalition, but even though they had a nap they were on two different teams, they were basically already at war

DeletedUser48582

Did we? That's what im disagreeing with, I don't think we have dropped a NAP because there wasn't one
Get real mate we DID have a NAP. Its pathetic the way you try to defend these actions.

I'm not the most knowledgeable player about Sinope now, but would see army broke the Nap by attackig cs allies and defending against cs enemies, do you really think a nap can continue between two alliance, when both are on opposite sides who are at war with each other? Sure if army wanted a nap with coming, they could pull out of "anti-coalition" stop defending and stop attacking the coalition, but even though they had a nap they were on two different teams, they were basically already at war

CS defended alpha during the first month of our war with Alpha and we accepted that and didn't go running off to any other alliance. I agree that this would happen sooner or later but the way it happen well... I think my first post cover that.

This is Grepo and these things happen - Its not the first time someone doublecross you.

DeletedUser23413

Breaking the NAP or PACT is very normal in Grepolis. The funny thing is when you call it dishonor yesterday then you did it today!

DeletedUser

Leo,when did we complain why a NAP is broken?
We complained why none told us we would be declared enemies ,hitting without warning.
We did notify prior, though am not aware if our agreement had a specified time or not.
Leo Chill out,lol
You are the last to complain,lol

DeletedUser23413

Tea, it was you and Erik who called us dishonor when we broke the PACT with BL? Especially when they give Chill and co an ultimatum: merge or being excluded from your coalition and that they were the owner of Ocean 44.

DeletedUser48582

We complained why none told us we would be declared enemies ,hitting without warning.
Lol yeah you wrote an offline member at 08:41 and the first attack was reported in at 08:51. Lol i've received better warnings from Taliban than this.

DeletedUser

Don,how could Erik know if you were on or off?
Normally he expected a Denmark based player to be online at the time?

Don,I do not know if there was a premature hit- targets were released few min before 9:00 am.
If true that players did attack you prior to notification then we apologize.

Leo,the lack of support for them is not covered with posts in externals;)
We know you have still support on the baby cities in 65;)
Do you still keep those 8 k birs in the city of Bandika?:d

DeletedUser23413

You better ask why Frishkovina's cities received 4K biremes each while the other Alpha cities were open. Don and Army guy know how we support them while many Alpha guys are still questioning why did they lose cities.
You guys call a 10 minuted notice honor and shout like a kid who got a free candy with that kind of Perl Harbor attacks. Made me sick!

DeletedUser

what makes you sick is the fact we did not allow your cannon fodder to go unchecked further;)

DeletedUser23413

So stop talking about honor and let the war be it, please. :cool:

DeletedUser48582

He didn't write me but woop which wheren't online. I heard about the break through rumors and ofc when attacks started to tic in i knew it was true. None the less i think it would fit you guys to realise that you are no better than 90% of grepolis and claiming others are dishonorable when what you do is exact the same.

Ranga1

Strategos
So now the problem is we didn't msg the right person nor give enough time? At least we still gave some notice, we still waiting for war declaration from everyone except barbs lol

DeletedUser48582

He didn't write me but woop which wheren't online. I heard about the break through rumors and ofc when attacks started to tic in i knew it was true. None the less i think it would fit you guys to realise that you are no better than 90% of grepolis and claiming others are dishonorable when what you do is exact the same.

DeletedUser23413

So now the problem is we didn't msg the right person nor give enough time? At least we still gave some notice, we still waiting for war declaration from everyone except barbs lol

It's a war game, so people only need to declare peace and send ambassador when they want to cuddle. No war declaration is needed. Default is war :pro:

Ranga1

Strategos
I agree, its just courteous to tell you we are marking you red. So this thread is now superfluous :D

DeletedUser23413

I would never talk about it if you didn't blame us and Fluffs dishonordishonor when we attack you.