CS and their honor

DeletedUser23413

Ohh we are going to winn
Why are you so sure? Is that because of Erik said so? I know he is you guys' God so it's understandable :D

However, I bet 1000 people in your coalition who are believing in their Emperor's promise will ghost when he can't deliver it. :cool:

DeletedUser

Why are you so sure? Is that because of Erik said so? I know he is you guys' God so it's understandable :D

However, I bet 1000 people in your coalition who are believing in their Emperor's promise will ghost when he can't deliver it. :cool:

I am not sure.I say it because i wanted to say it.Is any alliance more favorite than CS to winn?No,i dont think so.
Im not sure if u watch football.I am a fan of Juventus but i dont think they are going to winn against barca in the final of Champion's .

DeletedUser23413

If you are a football fan you should recall that AC Milan won 4-0 against Barca, being an underdog, in 1994 Champions League final ;)

DeletedUser

don't care, about spies, everyone has them Comings can pretend they don't but Erik himself has told me in a message that he has friends that will ghost on his command, and that we have been laughing at him in our forums,

so surely this means he has a spy, I can't be bothered posting the message as feeling rough as hell, Erik got me in revolt, as he said he would :(

going back to bed now,

let's all stop moaning and play the game, VM, spies who cares, play have fun have some banter and enjoy it!

Wait a minute,are you confirming you have joked with the founder of an alliance like clowns?
I always hoped humans left jungles long time ago,but it appear some pygmies have not yet.
Shame on you guys.
Disgusting.
First time I hear on almost five years of grepo that a supposed serious alliance open sections in order to insults enemies!
Shame.

DeletedUser

Wait a minute,are you confirming you have joked with the founder of an alliance like clowns?
I always hoped humans left jungles long time ago,but it appear some pygmies have not yet.
Shame on you guys.
Disgusting.
First time I hear on almost five years of grepo that a supposed serious alliance open sections in order to insults enemies!
Shame.

What are you going on about? you talk a lot of tripe, please try and make sense so I can understand you

DeletedUser

In order to make people believe we use spies you said Erik mailed you to say you guys were joking with him in your forum.
This is a clear indication that this thing was actually true.
Do you guys have any cent of honor left or you are all primitives who open sections in your forum in order to demonize and insults your adversaries?

You understand well,but you just can't believe you made this public suicide.
It is true we had a couple of signals you guys had such a thread in Nuts and News but we simply could not believe this primitivism was possible.
You guys will enter the infamy list and on top with this type of s hit.
Shame,real shame.

DeletedUser46711

This thread make me laugh.
All this propaganda against the Coming tactics, started only because Mortis, know that can't win the crown....Coming/VM tactic or not...
Second one...Mortis talked about honor...how they can talk about honor, if their alliance is full of multi accounts ?
Before talk about Coming, check in your home...because this thread is really a comedy.
Mortis are not able to use their units for win, and use these ridiculous accusatory campaigns , against the #1 alliance of Sinope.
the reality is hard to bear...but you must accept it.

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
In order to make people believe we use spies you said Erik mailed you to say you guys were joking with him in your forum.
This is a clear indication that this thing was actually true.
Do you guys have any cent of honor left or you are all primitives who open sections in your forum in order to demonize and insults your adversaries?

You understand well,but you just can't believe you made this public suicide.
It is true we had a couple of signals you guys had such a thread in Nuts and News but we simply could not believe this primitivism was possible.
You guys will enter the infamy list and on top with this type of s hit.
Shame,real shame.

the simple of mind need to have their fun and talk about people they admire or they go nuts, besides better they talk bad about you than they dont talk about you in any way, this only shows me i have them in my pockets.
it gives me wings!

DeletedUser

This is primitivism Erik.
Unacceptable barbarians( in the true sense of the word and not related with the Sinope alliance).

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
This is primitivism Erik.
Unacceptable barbarians( in the true sense of the word and not related with the Sinope alliance).

Tea , you are correct, do you think therefor i have to care?

In 2006, I was accused of doping.

A RL bandika54 had sent a rumor in the world.

12 days I was kept in the prison, a room 4m by 2 and only 45 min / day if could leave the room for a walk.

Also 8 hours per day, I was questioned, as the police officer got tired another came.

After 2 weeks they gave up and I could go.

Everyone thought that I was about to go hiding on a tropical island.

8 days there was between my release and the european championships, 8 days!

People ask me how I could participate in the championship and still finish in the top 10.

My answer is simple, family, friends, my personel in my 8 companies, my teammates, that's important, not what everyone else thinks.

I dont give a F ** what the Bandika's in RL think to say and know, i know what i did, i know what i did not, i know what i was doing and planning to do.

It is needless to say that you have to do damage control, but that you do less for yourself but more for all those loved ones.

This is in RL and also ingame.

In the video you can see what a media circus it was, so forgive me for not really lie awake from all the attention to my person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWNveVClNYM

Obviously I won easily my lawsuit, which usually happens when others proceed on rumors rather than hard facts.

It's time my lovers here are more concerned with their own than with me, I feel that I keep together two groups, our own coalition and the enemies, i am sure if i would ghost today the so called enemy coalition would turn on to eachother as wild apes where the coalition i represent would still be friends.

DeletedUser23971

This thread make me laugh.
All this propaganda against the Coming tactics, started only because Mortis, know that can't win the crown....Coming/VM tactic or not...
Second one...Mortis talked about honor...how they can talk about honor, if their alliance is full of multi accounts ?
Before talk about Coming, check in your home...because this thread is really a comedy.
Mortis are not able to use their units for win, and use these ridiculous accusatory campaigns , against the #1 alliance of Sinope.
the reality is hard to bear...but you must accept it.

I didn't want to get back on the forum as it has gone even further downhill - the feelings against the Coming Tactics did not even start in this world. So even when they aren't following the model of bringing 4/5 times the alliance cap into one world they are unfairly judged the same way as soon as they pact/share forums with 1000 players.

The VM trick is nothing new, it prevents a bust, but makes it harder to actually build them as it removes players from being able to deliver the resources. The fact is with Alpha prepared to send resources to their Ally it is probably the best chance this tactic has of being successful in a world.

An alliance plays for themselves, they are not here to entertain the rest of the world, they will do what is right for their players. I wish there was less NAPs and Pacts, less gold used so there are even playing fields and the winner is the alliance that actually has won wars but that isn't the way it unfortunately is with the current system. I personally love the idea of one island with seven slots right in the middle of the world that hold all 7 Wonders which opens at the end and is pre-stacked. Get the bonus for each one you hold and if you have all 7 you get the win - world ends.

I have never heard of multi accounts being used in the world, in actual fact I have never heard of any mention of anyone particulary cheating in the proper sense of the word. Can you provide details of who is cheating in this way either on the forum or via pm as I would be interested. I do not condone cheating in any way so I am genuinely interested in what you are saying. If however this is a baseless accusation then naturally - shame on you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A month before we had a mail from one of the leaders of Gods of War in which it was mentioned they will punish us by making others win.

DeletedUser23971

A month before we had a mail from one of the leaders of Gods of War in which it was mentioned they will punish us by making others win.

Seems a big jump to me mate - a leader from Gods of War sends non fan mail to CS = Holy Mayhem/Project Mortis are full of multi accounts.

Apologies if I am missing something.

DeletedUser23971

Just gave a fact mate,no implications for Holy.

No worries - we can wait for Athena to explain - will be quite funny if they have printed a completely unfounded allegation in that statement ..... not so funny if they have any proof :cool:

DeletedUser23413

Athena, if you cant proof it I would say: shut your $&%# mouth up.

DeletedUser23413

Oh my God, I can't help me stop laughing reading back. Ladies and gentlemen, it is so so entertaining. It really saved my Sunday when the weather really sucks. I would highly recommend others who are bored to doing so. Laughing is good for your health. Contraindication for Ranga1, by the way :D

DeletedUser50592

CS stil waits official note from Mayham and fluffers, up until today no declaration of war is send out.
But to stay on topic, despite Gods came in our oceans despite having a pact, Fluffers striked us without warning, same Mayham, and Northern are on their side i think we gave much more honor than all of you, we have send out a declaration of war what niot can be said of any of you overhere!
Not a single shot from Comings was fired before your founder/diplomatic guy received the message not my foult he sleeping during his duty
3b4fa081ea055c5932da94c114635a8f.png
Oh boy, we cleaned up the forum so i can't post the first, second and third mass-mail declaration of Erik the great, but i still have somewhere the letters with which he tried to recruit bigger players from other alliances to take over all oceans around "their core". Some did accept it, and that is the main reason why formally CS, later Merge spread so much to the east. It's a well known tactic for thousands of years, called "divide et impera" (divide and conquer), the reason for declaring a war was easy to find - the actual "casus belly" was the fact that those alliances where there, on his way to expansion...

It's not a honorable way to victory, but very common in most war strategic games, the end was a disaster for all followers and believers - like Ranga1 did point out in one other thread, there is a table with names of the victorious players of Sinope for the history of Grepolis in the Hall of fame, but unfortunately there is no Hall of shame where some of them would have a highly ranked place...

Everybody here flaming around forgets one important thing: this is only a game, where money can buy what you don't have in skills, so there is actually no reason to argue about morality, dignity, honor, etc. - some people simply don't have this qualities even in RL, then why should they pretend to have them in a game world, where most people don't know who they really are...

Regards, fallen.one

DeletedUser24285

"like Ranga1 did point out in one other thread, there is a table with names of the victorious players of Sinope for the history of Grepolis in the Hall of fame, but unfortunately there is no Hall of shame where some of them would have a highly ranked place... "

I agree entirely - there ought to be a Hall of Shame and Erik and Praehelios should have their places established there - in lights!

DeletedUser50592

More and more players do realize the truth - some of them don't login anymore to Sinope, others like Bruizer just ghost away...