Current War Scores

DeletedUser

In my view 13th decided to concentrate on wonders way to early. Both their recruiting philosophy and diplomacy have put them into a position where they are now. They are very well prepared for ww's now and have been for a while. The question is did they consolidate and play passively too early?

Totally agree with this, live and learn, for me it was this reason we turned into simmers and why DW kicked our Butts, I am sure earlier in the game it would have been a better fight, not saying it would not have been the same outcome.

If you ask me, DW has a much better WW setup. Having those islands in 32, where no one can even touch them, is probably the best location in the whole server

I agree it is a lot safer than ours, but having said it many a time, its the resource sending time and alliance members what counts, no one attacks until there looks to be one alliance running away with it, then once attacking starts you have sealed your own doom, defence is cheaper to make, the attacker will not be using resources to build troops rather than wonders,
the defender will have 90% of the cities defence. I personally if still here will be 100%
as long as your prepared it will be very difficult to take a city on a wonder island, unless someone leaves, goes inactive, or defects.

You think we have 700+cities in 45, if everyone remained active, and preperation was done, players could be sending resources 2,3 times a day.
DW have got 66 in 23,

We also have in 22/23.

We traded safety for resource speed transfer. But we shall see what occurs near WW stage. While many say the server is boring i think it is very interesting.

But i like to look at all possible roads for every alliance.

It is interesting but with 7 months left, it has a long way to go, the server will lose more players and looking at the stats there are a lot of inactives in all alliances,
the thing is the favourite to win has all the other alliances in there pocket, (besides 1) and it will be the largest alliance that will win regardless of previous tactics (time or safety)

I have said for about 10 months now that, ME are the king makers in this world.
If/when wonders starts if ME chose KoM then numbers and distance would put us in the best position,
if as I suspect they try on there own, they will do ok, but think will eventually merge with someone
Apa will join DW due to not being best of pals with some of KoM,

is it only interesting because you are the puppet master? all the other alliances singing to your tune, knowing they will merge with you when wonders starts

I have to say you have done great with the diplomacy of the world, great plannnig

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42118

You know guys/girls this world has gone beyond boring now, i'm starting to question the point of playing...... The VM button is looking increasingly attractive but then so is the ghost button.

I keep seeing players going on about Grepolis being a war game when really it's just a diplomatic game. In real life diplomacy for for me consists of a right hand and a headbutt if needed. The world has been spoiled by a small number of players wanting to win at all costs but the knock on effect is that it's boring for all of us.

Sort it out before there's nothing to win!

Or just let me know that it's gonna stay like this and i'll watch paint dry for fun instead of playing this.

DeletedUser25746

You know guys/girls this world has gone beyond boring now, i'm starting to question the point of playing...... The VM button is looking increasingly attractive but then so is the ghost button.

I keep seeing players going on about Grepolis being a war game when really it's just a diplomatic game. In real life diplomacy for for me consists of a right hand and a headbutt if needed. The world has been spoiled by a small number of players wanting to win at all costs but the knock on effect is that it's boring for all of us.

Sort it out before there's nothing to win!

Or just let me know that it's gonna stay like this and i'll watch paint dry for fun instead of playing this.

Some changes will be made. Not enough what you are looking for though sorry to say. This world is locked in a stalemate and really has been for a while now. 90% of people say this is a war game but use it as a chat service and diplomacy game. There are plenty of past examples where great alliances forsake diplomacy and get ganged up on only for all other alliances to say you should have done better diplomatically. The fact is that 90% of people would much rather sim and win than fight and maybe win.
If you really want a good time join a server with 10 freinds right as it starts in the same area. Play to never pact or merge and fight everyone.

DeletedUser42118

Sounds a good idea!

Anyone up for starting a new world and playing the fun way? We wouldn't have to quit this world we could just put it on the back burner. Let the talkers have this world and keep it boring and we could go fight and have fun.

DeletedUser39847

Sounds a good idea!

Anyone up for starting a new world and playing the fun way? We wouldn't have to quit this world we could just put it on the back burner. Let the talkers have this world and keep it boring and we could go fight and have fun.

Done it already :D

DeletedUser

I would be up for it fella, providing we do not take it serious, no planning for wonders what so ever,
we just kill things or die trying.

next speed 1 or 2 world starts I will join

DeletedUser39847

Should have joined the core if you really wanted to fight. Those big boys in cyth can be intimidating though;)

Couldn't get into it so started where I could.

In Cythera Fella with some friends...

DeletedUser12006

When you fought DoD we were fighting IWW KoM and NF. Thats when your homeboy exeo decided to run his mouth. Please feel free to go back and read the pages of we will focus on you later in the top 12 thread.

Do you propose that everyone should feel bad about attacking you? Sorry, I don't and you just make that easier for me. This world has bean dead and boring for a good amount of time. To many people now a days care about some virtual crown.

In my view 13th decided to concentrate on wonders way to early. Both their recruiting philosophy and diplomacy have put them into a position where they are now. They are very well prepared for ww's now and have been for a while. The question is did they consolidate and play passively too early?

My comment was not to make players feel bad for me, but to make the point as a few others have mentioned, A few here only care about a virtual crown and not playing a war game that is fun and challenging. I came into this forum as being the bad guy remember. If I wanted players sympathy I know its not here nor do I live my life that way. Hell when I lead KoM would of been the best chance to make players fell bad for me or my alliance lol. I stated what I said to express my opinion that a few can ruin it for the majority and this is the first server that I been apart of that had to deal with things we do here. I will be looking for another world myself, but will stay here and fight to the end!

Lastly I had no clue whom DoD was fighting,,you all started a battle with us and we commenced to engage.When at KoM we didnt jump in on wars with others for gain,,we were attacked first by every alliance, and yes diplomacy was tried in all wars..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey now graeme I have you

please do not spread rumours like that, ;)

Val, IMO KoM are one of the only alliances that played the game in the fun way, (may be slightly to much attitude) but at least they made it interesting

DeletedUser12006

please do not spread rumours like that, ;)

Val, IMO KoM are one of the only alliances that played the game in the fun way, (may be slightly to much attitude) but at least they made it interesting

Lol attitude!! yea I try to have the guys be choir boys,,it didn't work :( LOL
We will get LoM like this G, no matter what the odds are against us,

DeletedUser25746

Lol attitude!! yea I try to have the guys be choir boys,,it didn't work :( LOL
We will get LoM like this G, no matter what the odds are against us,

Graeme is to nice and wont say it. I however am not that nice. KoM has always come across as whiners. That is the attitude i think he refers to.
Can you send exeo back at least he is entertaining.

DeletedUser12006

Graeme is to nice and wont say it. I however am not that nice. KoM has always come across as whiners. That is the attitude i think he refers to.
Can you send exeo back at least he is entertaining.

How have I whinnied, its whinnying when players point out facts others dont want to here?? I will add this to the many names KoM were called...whiners, complainers, arrogant...with those names we can also called battle tested, resistant, and fast growing. So please let me here other names, as we have been the focus of every guild since June for whatever reason. I would whine if I was in a guild not getting named as much :)

What G said is his opinion, why try to hate and say something slick that we were moaners.

DeletedUser

I think the only real insult in this game should be simmer. Everything else is just entertainment.

So spoke the "hippie wolf"

DeletedUser39847

How have I whinnied, its whinnying when players point out facts others dont want to here?? I will add this to the many names KoM were called...whiners, complainers, arrogant...with those names we can also called battle tested, resistant, and fast growing. So please let me here other names, as we have been the focus of every guild since June for whatever reason. I would whine if I was in a guild not getting named as much :)

What G said is his opinion, why try to hate and say something slick that we were moaners.

Then why did you all merge? :D:D

And in regards to pawn....what else can you do when your alliance turns clanish ;)

DeletedUser25746

13th-Hugging most of the server
ME-Playing sim city
Apa-cracking heads taking names and hoping attrition stays away
IWW-Noobs(just my impression from talking to pawn:eek:)
DoD-Take in refugees
NF-the whole worlds city supply
KoM-whiners

Here is my last top 12 review. It is from July.
If you dont want to be labeled a whiner stop complaining about the same things. We all know you think APA back stabbed you. We all know you suspect a spy in your alliance. We all know you are fighting the rest of the server.
We dont need you to bring up the same things every time.