Current War Scores

DeletedUser

Anything DW does, apathetic is bound to follow... This sucks, aparently he sent it to every alliance. Oh, and im calling you guys pathetic now because of your use of spies when you have the backing of the whole server

excuse you? we've never followed anyone's lead. we've always made our own way. for you to even say such a thing only proves your complete lack of intelligence and total ignorance. if you don't like how we play the game, then try your hand at sim city. (btw, i love how you people resort to name calling/name changing when you're frustrated since you're no better than children because you don't know how to deal with your frustrations on an adult's level. Please don't ever procreate.)

DeletedUser

Mr M-T was busy had prior commitments :D

Graeme-Why attack me? I understand swarren but me!!

DeletedUser12006

Here is my last top 12 review. It is from July.
If you dont want to be labeled a whiner stop complaining about the same things. We all know you think APA back stabbed you. We all know you suspect a spy in your alliance. We all know you are fighting the rest of the server.
We dont need you to bring up the same things every time.

Again, you can tell by my post I am not on here much,,by my 1 green square,,dont really know what that means lol but anyway. Only time I bring up our odds is when the many here talk about why we losing. Like its a real accomplishment to attack a 55 player alliance. We have had many conversations where we are civil and no one talks about it, but its that one person that like to gloat, so then I bring up history. It is not whining, I live for the action, I love being the underdog, it always been my model, have a small group of players, that in many eyes are not suppose to succeed,,when we do its a victory, its a new challenge, it makes you log on. If we were huge then we would be expected to win the server, to crush anyone in our paths, to take cities with ease,,I dont like the given,,I like the unpredictable, makes things more satisfying when you can crawl from under the ashes and not be defeated but be as twice as strong as you were when war started,,so no whining here brother Even with LoM the odds are stacked against us, but thats not the real issues, its our in actives that are slowing us down form more production. But I respect everyone opinion here, and only one alliance I ever really talked bad about was APA,,I stopped with ME and even DW Goat operation which really was a mystery, I still have respect for you all game play...

DeletedUser

Then why have you revolted me? :(

this normally happens when I chat up females,

Hey snowy, How you doing ;)

Mr M-T was busy had prior commitments :D

Graeme-Why attack me? I understand swarren but me!!

Sorry snowy, it was built up frustration, swarren could not handle my full load so you got the remainder, which is not much

What it was, I got the heightened senses as an advent gift, hit use instead of store, so had to try and get something from the double battle points, and as I had very little Light ships, due to embarrasing myself over the weekend, (bit of an anti climax).
had to do land attacks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Graeme- You should save all your attacks for swarren he LOVES the attention!!

he also loves getting chatted up :p

It was a welcomed attack drop by any time

DeletedUser

Think I prefer this thread, it has ladies with sexy accents in, and swarren :)

DeletedUser

I do have a sexy voice plus look great in a dress. But thats a talk for another day.

DeletedUser

I prefer this thread as well, there are no plumbers here that question my literacy by using words copied straight from a school project rubric

DeletedUser

Think I prefer this thread, it has ladies with sexy accents in, and swarren :)

Define a sexy accent exactly everyone says different!

As for swarren he's everywhere

Hey Pawn put up a pic of you in a dress or shall I let everyone decide

DeletedUser

look in the mirror and say potatoe while pouting your lips you will understand

and yes pawn get a picture up

DeletedUser

yummy potatoes mmmmmmm!! I know whats for dinner tomorrow

As for pouting I only do that when I dont get my own way :D

DeletedUser

I prefer this thread as well, there are no plumbers here that question my literacy by using words copied straight from a school project rubric

if you're not being utterly foolish and predictably malicious then there's no need to worry about the grammar police showing up. i don't think they have issued a warrant for this forum yet, you're all safe. except Quantum. i do love irritating him/her, but i'll reserve my admonishment for another time. well not so much admonishment as brutal lessons on the finer points of grammar and the English language. ;)

DeletedUser25746

NECRO UPDATE PARTY

LoM vs DW

7 days- 2-12
30 days- 9-25
60 days- 10-77

LoM vs Apa

7 days- 1-3
30 days- 4-19
60 days- 15-54

LoM vs ME

7 days- 0-0
30 days- 14-6
60 days- 25-24

DeletedUser

NECRO UPDATE PARTY

LoM vs DW

7 days- 2-12
30 days- 9-25
60 days- 10-77

LoM vs Apa

7 days- 1-3
30 days- 4-19
60 days- 15-54

LoM vs ME

7 days- 0-0
30 days- 14-6
60 days- 25-24

I think a more honest post would be LOM 50 - 155 DW/ME/Apa

You can then deduct about 50% of the 155 for inactives :eek:

So really its 114 players of LOM 50 - 77.5 (ya i'm sure someone got half a city) to the 290 players of DW/ME/Apa

Lol wouldn't ye all be screwed if it was an even fight,and we are still number 1 in points,Attackers and Defenders :D

Maybe your alliance's personal war on one player Fella,is some what of a way to hide the fact from your less intelligent members that your plan is not working and failure is looming

Please don't reply with your usual rubbish about the 3 alliances not working together against us and that DW's city takes have been from more active LOM members than inactive, we all know Pawn is the tracker who posts the lists on the Apa/ME/DW tab (only after DW have picked all the best one's of course,ME get the scraps) How boring is it to be in DW i wonder, waiting all week for a leader to tell you which of the enemy is inactive...YAWN,YAWN,YAWN

I will say one thing of a positive note, not about DW or ME :(

But even though Apa have only 39 members they are clearly offering us the most fun and excitement, they still play the game for the fight and not the politics, Apa are probably the only alliance on this server who are keeping LOM members interested in playing and not from mass ghosting through boredom.

So Kudos to Apa, and of course to LOM for still being at the top

Nothing good to say about Dark Wolves...who are behaving more like Jackals and Hyena's lately with their scavenger tactics...and ME, well they are simply rubbish, LOM is regarded as defensive alliance but still our alliance ABP alone is more than their's ABP and DBP combined, what do ye even do with the troops ye build????

BTW Crazhag aka General Disarray aka Wacko Jacko...Can we get an update on the 3 v 1 war against Goodfellas? ;)

Last edited by a moderator: