Current War Scores

DeletedUser

I agree that they are doing well for going up against three other alliances, but how can you say they are performing at or above every other alliance? The other alliances are not up against three other alliances because they planned well and planned ahead. Legion of Mayhem fell into the mess they are in right now, and they might recover but seriously, they didn't plan well so how could you say they out perform or are at the same level with other alliances? (Btw, planning ahead and such goes with actions)

Now you did say you do not have a view point for the other alliances so sorry if what I said goes with that.
Anyways, I would love to hear what you think so if you want go ahead and type it.

Planned well? No offense but you're only a run-of-the-mill member of Apathetic, how would you know about the plans of other alliances? Would you call what M.E did "good planning"? They just simmed in their corner of the world until they were approached to help out against LoM, in fact they are the reason this world is dead

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Planned well? No offense but you're only a run-of-the-mill member of Apathetic, how would you know about the plans of other alliances? Would you call what M.E did "good planning"? They just simmed in their corner of the world until they were approached to help out against LoM, in fact they are the reason this world is dead

Hey can you answer the question I asked earlier?

No offense but you are a simmer. You started playing way before me and I ended up doing better than you. Don't call other people what you are yourself man. Well I don't know about the plans of other alliances but what I do know is that the merge was poorly planned and because of this three alliances ended up being enemies, instead of lets say one. M.E. is so out of it that let's let them do their thing. Are they the reason this world is dead, really? I didn't know you could judge so easily. If the quit right now, the world would be dead. I agree that they simmed, but at least they thought out their enemies and allies and ended up not being attacked by three alliances. Just saying, I think we all agree (Not the LoM member of course :)) that LoM didn't plan to well.

DeletedUser

Hey can you answer the question I asked earlier?

No offense but you are a simmer. You started playing way before me and I ended up doing better than you. Don't call other people what you are yourself man. Well I don't know about the plans of other alliances but what I do know is that the merge was poorly planned and because of this three alliances ended up being enemies, instead of lets say one. M.E. is so out of it that let's let them do their thing. Are they the reason this world is dead, really? I didn't know you could judge so easily. If the quit right now, the world would be dead. I agree that they simmed, but at least they thought out their enemies and allies and ended up not being attacked by three alliances. Just saying, I think we all agree (Not the LoM member of course :)) that LoM didn't plan to well.

Yes, I was a simmer for the first 4 months, while I was in an alliance called AotG. But I would not call myself a simmer now. You have nearly double my points, yet only 30k more bp than me? Take a look in the mirror, bud.

And planning, did it ever occur to you that we knew merging would bring on three enemies, but merged anyways? Trust me, this has been debated by us, and we welcomed the challenge. DW and M.E were already our enemies before the merge, and we knew what was going to happen with Apathetic eventually, whether we merged or not. Oh, and also, who are you referring to when you say "I think we all agree that LoM didn't plan to well"? Because looking at the past two pages, it seems there is not a single person in agreement with you.

DeletedUser25746

Pacts and being attacked by three alliances has nothing to do with performance. Do you judge a play or movie performance solely by reviews and box office reviews or by what it ment to you. How has LOM performed in their position of the only real viable enemy for 3 alliances. I think they have performed better or equal to what any of the others would have.

As to ME ruining the world I think that is wrong. 13th could have fought them before but they didn't. They chose to go to war with LoM against DoD as their war choice. 13th playing to safe at times contributed to this worlds current boredom. Personally what I think killed this world is 90% of the players thinking solely of how to win a make believe noon crown a year and a half before it was possible

DeletedUser

As to ME ruining the world I think that is wrong. 13th could have fought them before but they didn't. They chose to go to war with LoM against DoD as their war choice. 13th playing to safe at times contributed to this worlds current boredom. Personally what I think killed this world is 90% of the players thinking solely of how to win a make believe noon crown a year and a half before it was possible

I guess so, we did go to war with T.C.S later but arranged a ceasefire, and only went to war again with them a month or so before the merge

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Yes, I was a simmer for the first 4 months, while I was in an alliance called AotG. But I would not call myself a simmer now. You have nearly double my points, yet only 30k more bp than me? Take a look in the mirror, bud.

And planning, did it ever occur to you that we knew merging would bring on three enemies, but merged anyways? Trust me, this has been debated by us, and we welcomed the challenge. DW and M.E were already our enemies before the merge, and we knew what was going to happen with Apathetic eventually, whether we merged or not. Oh, and also, who are you referring to when you say "I think we all agree that LoM didn't plan to well"? Because looking at the past two pages, it seems there is not a single person in agreement with you.

Oh man, don't play dumb. I have double the points because you haven't taken ANY CITIES. You probably have around 5-7 city slots but since you haven't taken cities, you have low points. Rofl. My BP is really what is needed at my level, I have done city festivals though, and I did get a CP from the Halloween Event. I haven't bought any gold either, so don't accuse me of that. You just made yourself sound stupid bro.

Yeah the past two pages of course, because the past two pages have been arguments about points and such, not how LoM merged. man, that wasn't a smart thing to say. I guarantee that if we look further back there will be people saying that the LoM merge was bad and such. Also, about the "we knew that we would have three enemies," you guys over exaggerated your power didn't you?

DeletedUser

Also, about the "we knew that we would have three enemies," you guys over exaggerated your power didn't you?

Nope, not at all. Apathetic would bend within a month to the pressure we face on a daily basis, and the same goes for M.E. The only other alliance that could withstand 3 others is DW, but they have never been put in the position. And perhaps I shouldn't have said the last two pages. Look back as far as you want, for all I care, but I have yet to see a single person in agreement with your opinion on this whole thread. As for bp, I never suggested you used gold. What it shows is a lack of attacking and defending in proportion to your size, which is what many people use to value the true "skill" of players

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Pacts and being attacked by three alliances has nothing to do with performance. Do you judge a play or movie performance solely by reviews and box office reviews or by what it ment to you. How has LOM performed in their position of the only real viable enemy for 3 alliances. I think they have performed better or equal to what any of the others would have.

How does it have nothing to do with performance? If you have an alliance that is being attacked by three alliances, and they can't take the heat to well, their performance will drop right? A lot more cities will be lost, players will quit, and maybe even alliances dissolving. I honestly don't know what made you think that pacts and enemies had nothing to do with performance. They have performed well, but I was saying they could of avoided that. You can't judge any other alliance either, because you don't know how others would of played it. Plus, most likely the other alliances would of been smart enough to at least have some friends.

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Nope, not at all. Apathetic would bend within a month to the pressure we face on a daily basis, and the same goes for M.E. The only other alliance that could withstand 3 others is DW, but they have never been put in the position. And perhaps I shouldn't have said the last two pages. Look back as far as you want, for all I care, but I have yet to see a single person in agreement with your opinion on this whole thread. As for bp, I never suggested you used gold. What it shows is a lack of attacking and defending in proportion to your size, which is what many people use to value the true "skill" of players

Oh obvisouly they would, wouldn't they? You must know the future or something man, cause you do so well at determinng how others would do. You have yet to see someone agree with LoM merge being a bad merge because you haven't read the past pages, so don't say a lie. How does it show a lack of attacking and defending to my size? You shouldn't be talking. My amount of BP is perfectly normal for a player my size, and the only reason you have a lot of BP and not a lot of points is because you have SO MANY EMPTY CITY SLOTS, like I stated before. You seemed to have ignored that though.

DeletedUser

How does it have nothing to do with performance? If you have an alliance that is being attacked by three alliances, and they can't take the heat to well, their performance will drop right? A lot more cities will be lost, players will quit, and maybe even alliances dissolving. I honestly don't know what made you think that pacts and enemies had nothing to do with performance. They have performed well, but I was saying they could of avoided that. You can't judge any other alliance either, because you don't know how others would of played it. Plus, most likely the other alliances would of been smart enough to at least have some friends.

Now do you see how no one agrees with you? Even your own allies are arguing your misguided points, you're not winning any arguments here

And so many empty city slots? As in... 2? I always keep at least one slot open, so that we can absorb inactives before vultures like your alliance jump all over them

Last edited by a moderator:

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Now do you see how no one agrees with you? Even your own allies are arguing your misguided points, you're not winning any arguments here

And so many empty city slots? As in... 2? I always keep at least one slot open, so that we can absorb inactives before vultures like your alliance jump all over them
Is Crazyhag in APA? I didn't know that. Just because an extra person doesn't agree with me, it doesn't mean no one agrees with me. I have been listeining this whole time. I said that LoM was not outperforming every other alliance in the server, and how is that not correct? Please inform me instead of talking about your silly 2 slots.
Alright, I will believe you if you show a screenshot of your culture points/slots. Lol? I remember reading an LoM saying that atleast APA takes actives or puts up a fight or something.

DeletedUser

Oh obvisouly they would, wouldn't they? You must know the future or something man, cause you do so well at determinng how others would do. You have yet to see someone agree with LoM merge being a bad merge because you haven't read the past pages, so don't say a lie.

I am not psychic, but it is easy enough to tell Apathetic and M.E would bend to the pressure of three alliances. Considering how Apa lost a TON of defense just defending against LoM, you can bet 3v1 would eliminate ALL of your defense. And M.E, well, they are losing to LoM, even though it is 3v1. How would they do against 3 enemies instead of 1?

And yes, I have read the whole thread. Maybe if you read the whole thread, you'd be able to tell that, judging by my occasional posts throughout this thread

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
I am not psychic, but it is easy enough to tell Apathetic and M.E would bend to the pressure of three alliances. Considering how Apa lost a TON of defense just defending against LoM, you can bet 3v1 would eliminate ALL of your defense. And M.E, well, they are losing to LoM, even though it is 3v1. How would they do against 3 enemies instead of 1?

And yes, I have read the whole thread. Maybe if you read the whole thread, you'd be able to tell that, judging by my occasional posts throughout this thread

Yeah, APA is only 39 players. We would probably bend I guess, but if we had your numbers we obviously wouldn't. Ofc we lost a TON of defense defending against LoM, they do have triple the players we have ofc. Funny thing LoM still couldn't take as many cities as they should have. Also I don't care about ME so you didn't have to include them.

DeletedUser25746

Using me to make an argument point gains you no points. I have argued with pretty much everyone on this world.

I am out of this argument as Nak clearly has not followed the progression of how these wars started. Friendships and pacts dont just happen because you want them to. Part of 13ths problem was trying to keep ME on their side of the conflict and not deciding between KoM and Apa soon enough. If anything I think they tried to hard to be friendly and that is what got them in this trouble.

On that note this is me stepping out of this argument as I see it going no where.

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Woops, I have 3 city slots, sorry for the misinformation. Losing that 1k city to DW opened up another slot for me. And your wish is my command:
http://gyazo.com/e48b541190215d996895e964da5a1ecd

Exactly, I have 40k more BP then you so I have the correct amount of BP that I should have. So what are you trying to say, all you are proving is that you're a simmer.

Using me to make an argument point gains you no points. I have argued with pretty much everyone on this world.

I am out of this argument as Nak clearly has not followed the progression of how these wars started. Friendships and pacts dont just happen because you want them to. Part of 13ths problem was trying to keep ME on their side of the conflict and not deciding between KoM and Apa soon enough. If anything I think they tried to hard to be friendly and that is what got them in this trouble.

On that note this is me stepping out of this argument as I see it going no where.

So it was a problem with pacts from the beginning? They played it wrong obv, right? Which is what I have been saying.

Also, on a side note, yay I have some attacks from LoM inbound now, time to have some fun :)

And again, Quantam doesn't answer my questions. I wonder why, it's a valid question and if you have been right this whole time then you should be able to answer it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Exactly, I have 40k more BP then you so I have the correct amount of BP that I should have. So what are you trying to say, all you are proving is that you're a simmer.

How has this just proved I'm a simmer? With that illogical point, I'm out of here. I've got better things to do then watch a teenager beat his chest over and over

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
How has this just proved I'm a simmer? With that illogical point, I'm out of here. I've got better things to do then watch a teenager beat his chest over and over

You are, if you don't know that yourself then I won't answer that. Hmm, you're out? You had the chance to convince me but of course it seems you don't like to answer questions. (Also what a great reason to leave an argument)

Maybe some other LoM members would explain to me how LoM was outperforming other alliances, unlike Quantam? Here's the chance to convince me. I still think that they aren't though.

DeletedUser41916

Yeah, APA is only 39 players. We would probably bend I guess, but if we had your numbers we obviously wouldn't. Ofc we lost a TON of defense defending against LoM, they do have triple the players we have ofc. Funny thing LoM still couldn't take as many cities as they should have. Also I don't care about ME so you didn't have to include them.

i would be impressed if it was just APA defending our attacks. But according to our data, Levanticus got over 20,000 DBPs while we had an op on APA on the 10th January. with his DBP increasing at the exact time our attacks hit the northern cities of O55.

Now all is fair in love and war. But without your big brother (DW) you would have seen more losses. And that my friend is FACT!,

(first post here - so time to see where the banter is)

By the way - i predict DW and APA will merge days before the World Wonders start. Does anyone agree or disagree with that prediction.

DeletedUser

I think this is spot on, especially the bit about the make believe crown,

Naki sorry I am going to ignore you, if you cannot be bothered to read other peoples opinions, posts, then there is no point in arguing with you,
you say you are only 14 and you have only played for 10 months, then why not try reading other peoples posts to help you learn, I bet your teachers love you, what is the saying you can not put any more into a cup that is already full