Current Wars

DeletedUser

The stats for AB vs. EOW stand (if I'm counting correctly) 30-9 in favor of AB. If you add them to the AB vs. NOW stats, the tale since the official beginning of the war is 31-26 in favor of AB, with almost all of the AB edge coming before mikeybugz did us the favor of dissolving the alliance on his way over to AB. The reconstituted NOW has more than held its own. It's worth remembering also that most of AB's conquers were as part of a coalition--Virus, TWP, TBDI, and TSB, as well as AB--united against EOW. Once that coalition disbanded and we could concentrate our attention on AB, things haven't gone very well for them.

Now, I'll concede that our recent advantage is the result of some--shall we say--special circumstances. How to explain why someone who seems never to leave his computer seems to have been absent for roughly a week without going into vacation mode? I wonder if the mods had anything to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The stats for AB vs. EOW stand (if I'm counting correctly) 30-9 in favor of AB. If you add them to the AB vs. NOW stats, the tale since the official beginning of the war is 31-26 in favor of AB, with almost all of the AB edge coming before mikeybugz did us the favor of dissolving the alliance on his way over to AB. The reconstituted NOW has more than held its own. It's worth remembering also that most of AB's conquers were as part of a coalition--Virus, TWP, TBDI, and TSB, as well as AB--united against EOW. Once that coalition disbanded and we could concentrate our attention on AB, things haven't gone very well for them.

Now, I'll concede that our recent advantage is the result of some--shall we say--special circumstances. How to explain why someone who seems never to leave his computer seems to have been absent for roughly a week without going into vacation mode? I wonder if the mods had anything to do with it.

if the mods had something to do with it it wouldve have said this player has been banned. also thank you for actually acknowledging the fact that there are special circumstances on both sides of the war, yes the original war is counted in the score, and we did not start with Mathew or Mikey on our team, and dethgar held his own, so we were on the offensive. Now that we have 3 members in the heart of NOW territory we are on the defensive. Another major reason was before the disbanment Tholzer was still apart of EOW, whether he was active or not thats still an AB to EOW conquer. If you didnt want him counted you shouldve kicked him. Then X-eye and destroyer (the two other closest EOW/NOW member nearest to us) went into v-mode and only e-eye has just recently come out. regarding the coalition, i believe it was the allies vs. MAP/EOW/Synergy, and MAP and Synergy were the first main targets

as for the number discrepancy i will check again, counting all conquers of AB-EOW/NOW beginning 8/2
EDIT: my apologies, you in fact do have 26 conquers. I will fix it immediately

DeletedUser

Synergy's war has been mostly with TWS, and secondarily with Virus and TBDI, so far as I can tell.

We were fighting on three fronts--TBDI and TWP in the north, AB and Virus in the west, and TSB in the east. There was some cooperation and coordination with Synergy in the east, but they were neutral in our principal conflict there, which was (past tense) with TSB.

I can see no evidence from Grepostats that AB played much of a role in the demise of MAP (a once formidable alliance). Once you jumped into the war, we seem to have been your principal target.

When we were fighting on multiple fronts, you did well. When our strategic situation simplified and improved, we did well. It also helped that we were able to shed some spies (or were they multiaccounts?) when we were disbanded.

At the moment, the tide is flowing in our favor. It may turn again, but right now, I'm feeling pretty good about NOW.

DeletedUser

Rickurocks, there seems to be some confusion, I do apologise.
I thought because you titled this thread Current Wars that you were talking about current wars.
I thought because you quoted the scores as AB v NOW that you were refering to the scores between AB and NOW. I didn't realise that you were including stats from previous wars that have ended and scores from alliances that don't exist anymore.

Just a few points of information
NOW is not EOW
There was never an AB v EOW war. That was EOW v The Coalition. A coalition containig 3 of the top 7 alliances at the time. A Coalition that AB joined well into the war. A coalition that performed very well. That war is ended. As in, its not current.
There is at the moment an AB v NOW war,,it is current.
Tholzer never had anything to do with NOW

To the best of my knowledge, you are not always afforded the protection of not bieng able to get attacked when you are banned from this game, depending on what you are banned for.

The special circumstances to which JMK refers is not something you should be thankful for having acknowledged.

I'm not going to post in this thread again. ( I think). I feel I have made all the points I needed to make on here.Trash talking is not my strong point and is something I try to avoid. I will continue to show my worthy opponents the respect they have earned, in game. I guess I'll see you on the field.

Kind regards

;-(

DeletedUser

Virus vs Synergy (began 29th July 2011)

Virus has taken 65 cities
Synergy has taken 9 cities

I have not included the stats of Unity vs Synergy in this tally for the same reasons as pointed out by Woeisme, but if someone wants to go through the effort then by all means feel free.

DeletedUser

Virus vs Synergy (began 29th July 2011)

Virus has taken 65 cities
Synergy has taken 9 cities

I have not included the stats of Unity vs Synergy in this tally for the same reasons as pointed out by Woeisme, but if someone wants to go through the effort then by all means feel free.

thank you sethius i was going to add this war to the list, i was recently talking to cocotte about it. when i have more than a couple minutes i will add it

DeletedUser

completely going by looks here but it seems virus and echo have merged, so i will get an update on war status as they were involved in a couple and update everyone on it

DeletedUser

Yeah we have indeed.

One more party to join the fun too.

Watch this space ;)

DeletedUser

If my information is correct that final party is 56th, so this does mess up almost every war. i will continue to get answers until i get all the stats right

DeletedUser

Haha sorry dude.

Yes your info is correct, easy enough to see when their members are joining :p

DeletedUser

The score is now (get it?):

NOW 20 conquests of AB cities
AB 2 conquests of NOW cities

DeletedUser

Just to keep everyone informed:

"The Doves of War" have officially declared war on "Vermin Nation" as well as its allies: "Psionic Death Frogs", "The Spartan Boll Weevils, and "S.P.I.T."

Officially the battles won't begin until after tomorrow morning's Grand March and Opening Day ceremony.... followed by the all-you-can-eat pancake and shrimp buffet.

DeletedUser

sorry no power where i am for a while, if anyone would like to update the stats feel free