Newspaper Cythera Star: Issue #2

DeletedUser29152

big questions for issue #2 jabba

1 - why has mojosrisin left MD and made his own ally

2 - why have many alliances merged (anonymous, a.c.e etc...)

3 - who is winning PMB vs Infectious (why TINUT left PMB and joined Infectious)

DeletedUser22708

hey, whats up bro...tell them that u r more busy in Thebes, why to call egos? ;)

Well i was gonna quit both worlds but seems Icyber couldn't wait and put a cs in my city, shame on him :p
Congrats iCyber, not that it really is an accomplishment ;)

Special thanks to the noobs who make it possible for us to play the game almost for free. Cheers!

DeletedUser14937

Bunch of Trolls will now need to nominate someone else to come talk out of their holes on the forum now that Mystikz didn't last long in the world... :(

DeletedUser

Das right noobs, It just got real. Any of you fake playaz dare to disrespect Mr. Cyber here again, you are going straight to da rim in a body back just like the last one.

Don't worry Mr. Cyber, I'll make sure none of these peasants get out of hand. I got this boss.

DeletedUser37948

After reading this thread I almost wish I was playing here

DeletedUser25249

Bunch of Trolls will now need to nominate someone else to come talk out of their holes on the forum now that Mystikz didn't last long in the world... :(

Here and willing to sink more cs attempts:)

DeletedUser42407

Here and willing to sink more cs attempts:)

Due to me apparently simming this world my own alliance, Infectious rimmed me while I was sleeping with no warning. However I will tough it up and continue writing this newspaper.

DeletedUser31683

I think simming while in infectious is enough of a warning? Some players prefer to spend more time on the externals, better to stick with what you good at :)

DeletedUser42407

I think simming while in infectious is enough of a warning? Some players prefer to spend more time on the externals, better to stick with what you good at :)

I wasn't simming, I said apparently, read it again if you must.

DeletedUser31683

I dont have to read it again, if it werent for your papers on the externals I dont think any of your ex mates would even know who you are? To save you from asking me what that means, Im saying a three legged donkey blind in one eye would have done more for their alliance. Perhaps you should read my first reply again because clearly I wasn't asking if you were apparently simming, it was a statement that yes indeed you were simming

DeletedUser31683

This isnt "pin the tail on jabba" you got caught simming in an alliance that doesnt tolerate simming, nothing more nothing less

DeletedUser42407

I dont have to read it again, if it werent for your papers on the externals I dont think any of your ex mates would even know who you are? To save you from asking me what that means, Im saying a three legged donkey blind in one eye would have done more for their alliance. Perhaps you should read my first reply again because clearly I wasn't asking if you were apparently simming, it was a statement that yes indeed you were simming

I have played on a lot of worlds, so people know who I am. Maybe I was simming, maybe I was not, regardless DW should have given me a warning or a chance to explain myself. I respect DW nonetheless and wish him good luck, he has a good set up.

DeletedUser42407

Classy reply, but that sounds like a confession to me

No Idea what your Idea of confession is but clearly its wrong. Now please stop spamming this dead thread and if you really want to talk about this PM me.

DeletedUser

if i was gonna eat cookies i'd do it with my mouth.

dang it! now everyone knows i ate the cookies.