Dark Energy

DeletedUser18366

Yes, that is correct although your missing a few Premades...

Of course I am, but because nobody else can be bothered updating their roster it is hard to tell who will actually be there.

DeletedUser42621

Not sure if Reign of Immortals will be joining Cythera...Hopefully someone will come and enlighten me...;)

DeletedUser32373

Not sure if Reign of Immortals will be joining Cythera...Hopefully someone will come and enlighten me...;)

They aren't its definite but I know another really good alliance that is joining (but is secretive)

DeletedUser32373

No I'm good lol I think we might try to side with them. :D

DeletedUser42621

if you think about it, we could have not have been anywhere but in middle of MD's and MB, other than in same ocean as one of them...
Anyway, where's the fun in an easy game?

DeletedUser24356

*breaking news sound goes online* This just in the new grepolis world en68 Cythera is a SPEED 3 UNITSPEED 3 ALLIANCE CAP 100 MORALE INACTIVE CONQUEST BP 6 DAYS!!!!! WOO

DeletedUser18366

if you think about it, we could have not have been anywhere but in middle of MD's and MB, other than in same ocean as one of them...
Anyway, where's the fun in an easy game?

Where's the fun in speed 3 when you just realized that you will have almost no time to play :(

DeletedUser42621

personally I prefer (and voted for) speed 2, as it gives more RL time than 3 but is more entertaining than 1

DeletedUser

Leaving it a bit late but I would like to join I will pm Jabba55 with my previous experience.

DeletedUser42621

Members can either join the world now in ocean 44 or wait until myself or jabba send you an invitation link.