Darwin Awards

DeletedUser

A Great Thread I Remember From my time on Chi. I want to see if we could get it going on en54!

Considering all the amazing talent, I expect we are going to run into a few "Darwin Award" Worthy Folks as well.

Charles Darwin commemorates those who assist natural selection by removing themselves from the gene pool... Darwin Awards are given to honor those who do their best to ensure that the next generation is smarter--by one. These heroes sacrifice their very lives to give our children a better future...This is The Greps version.

Please nominate anyone you see fitting for the award...this could be someone you have rimmed, someone you have driven to quit, or just plain does stupid things in game.

Please, lets make this entertaining and in good fun! :pro:

-Casper

DeletedUser

lol Casper, like you, I have remembered this thread from Chi and in just about every world I've played, I've had to start one. Ya beat me to it, but I don't care. This is usually one of the most hilarious of all the forum threads.

DeletedUser

Ahahhaahha i´m gonna win the darwin award ahahahahah

DeletedUser27700

That's only nomination worthy if you involved the rest of your alliance :p

DeletedUser

I nominate arugala123

I nominate arugala123 Read from bottom to top.

----

CaspersReturn today at 03:04
Now your getting it, Cheers.

-Casper

arugala123 today at 03:03
well i can deal with losing one city funny thing is you said it yourself i have a life and you spend 15hrs plus on this game. and your main enticement and joy is taking over cities? thats sad and your smugness gets your kicked out in the real world and therefore you better work from home. :) Big Smiles... Big smiles

CaspersReturn
today at 02:54
Unfortunately no.

-Casper

arugala123 today at 02:53
so you wont accept me into your alliance ? you are the leader and its your call. neil wont be losing out on anything and you gain another player

CaspersReturn today at 02:50
Unfortunately, I happen to work from home, spend 15+ hours a day on this game, and dont feel the need to fire myself. However, as this is a war game its important to remember there are people out in the world of grepolis who love to ruin a players whole week / month / year from taking their cities. In fact that is why many of us play this game, the simple, yet admittedly satisfying pleasure of ruining someones good time.

Im not sure why neil wants you city, but he does want your city.

Now for the more important part of this message, yes we do recruit players into our alliance, but cannot be bothered recruiting a player who has a life, its just no fun when they get fired and we have to hear all about it. I recommend Halo, Call of Duty, Maybe some Modern Warfare? I have heard Sim City is a good game for people with a life.

Much respect to you and your stable position in life, and my best regards to your boss for not firing you yet. Most of all however, much respect for you, for managing to make it to 5k points with such a time consuming real life.

I wish you nothing but the best,

-Casper

arugala123 today at 02:41
it is a war game? i would not know this is my first city and i have been growing it and never attacked a zombie elite pirate.
however neil crickmore has attacked me many times and i have caught more than 9 spies of his in my city so i wonder how many i didnt
yesterday you and him drained more than 25k silver in my cave trying to get a spy in

I have a job and i work full time i have been building this city since late novermber and i just got to research conquest and try to get a second city
i dont know why neil crickmore wants my city so bad there are bigger ones here on the border of ocean 67

I have been trying to log on at work to build up and prosper only to run the risk of getting reprimanded or fired not sure this game is worth spending 15 hrs a day on
so tell me about yourself and why you and neil deserve my city and my hard work?
this is a game of pleasure and recreation. can you build your world wonders without killing my only city?
you do take in new alliance members?

CaspersReturn today at 02:31
I can understand your frustration, but those 800 swords are so tempting to kill, and their is a claim on your city currently. This is a war game after all...

Tell me a little about yourself, without caps lock.

-Casper

arugala123 today at 02:26
I MIGHT OF GIVEN THIS CITY TO YOU WITHOUT A FIGHT. WHY IS NEIL CRICKMORE AND YOU KICKING MY BUTT? I RATHER JOIN YOUR ALLIANCE THAN FIGHT YOU AND LOSE MY ONLY CITY.

DeletedUser13136

he he he, people still don't understand that this is a war game, not sim city, lol. Kill him and call the place : R.I.P. real life

DeletedUser

I nominate Iceddragon for attempting to mutiny against AA.

:eek: