de-evolution.

DeletedUser

ok, de-evolution are the most disturbing people ever. they are so violent!!!

5 players and still, they have the top battle points out of all of iota.

we need to put these savage dogs down. who's with me?

DeletedUser

Goodluck Bud. They are some of the best fighters Evolution had. Even though they are not as big as Evolution in their prime, look at their average points and yes they fight like mad. PM me in game. lol.

DeletedUser

Well.... we *may* have a few issues controlling our anger.....

But deep down... where it counts.... we're really good guys.

That's what I said at my parole hearing anyway.

DeletedUser

wow, thank you to Rooster for the sense of humor. i've actually changed you from "enemy" since the alliance was "Legion" for the first time since 2010... you are no longer "red". yes, in 1 month, we celebrate our first 1 year anniversary as an alliance, a proud one since we've improved our odds from 16:1 against an academy to 8:1 against the world. lookin' forward to 4:1 for next year... or sooner ;)

as for the battle, it appears the Evo 1 is now Underwater Paper Tigers, Evo 2 is Phenomenon, and D12 is still left at the altar, but acting like they are fighting. and if you don't believe paper tigers, see http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/player/731996/colonizations.

OHHH! forgot the Black Pearl helping UNT with their attacks. woo hooo, 90 million points of players still hold the top position despite the cloaks and daggers. congrats for holding the same line since last year this time! takes a lot to be the same boring people with really stupid names. like Evolution.

p.s. can't wait for the true barbie's response (Jenn). it should go like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOYQSNFEnbw

Wahhhh wahhhhhhh...

also give Elias my love. he seems to only go into vacation mode when he knows he's about to be forcibly moved from top 10 in players standings. truly an Evo coward to the very end.

and yes, i'm back. and done with this Evo lovefest. about time the truth comes out. and now already.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"OHHH! forgot the Black Pearl helping UNT with their attacks"

Dude.. I'm supposed to getting the good stuff. You seem to have gotten something amazing, cuz your out in LaLa land. Please, give us some reports/intel/something that Black Pearl is helping us.

I promise you we are not working with Black Pearl or anybody else. As a matter a fact we have them listed as "BP Farms/Cheap Real-Estate".

You guys have been doing better lately, dont screw it all up with stupid comments that have nothing behind them.

P.S. "Underwater Paper Tigers" - Really? Thats a pretty weak. Come up with something better at least.. geeze.

DeletedUser

yes, in 1 month, we celebrate our first 1 year anniversary as an alliance, a proud one since we've improved our odds from

as for the battle, it appears the Evo 1 is now Underwater Paper Tigers, Evo 2 is Phenomenon,

Congratz on the the anniversary

Now you are mistaken there BBCUE... Phenomenon is no ones second. We formed took in the best from Borg and then we went to War with the old Last Rites (an alliance that consequently had a NAP with old Evo... just FYI)... Then spy reports come in from the Rebels... we try to go into talks with them since no aggression was displayed their way and they agreed to a truce.... this was a ploy since they attacked again... (promised it was an isolated incident) then again and we went so far to allow a THIRD hollow apology. Well 3 strikes my dear BBCUE and they are out.

Some retaliatory attacks to them and then all of a sudden Bad Company and The Circle join in on the fray of attacking us... Now if you all at Bad Company want to join in on us then that is fine, but dude you need to wash the words out of your mouth that Phenomenon is a second to anyone.

I implore you to get the facts straight and then we move on. We fight then we fight... no need to sling mud on us... For we have not on you.

DeletedUser

wow, thank you to Rooster for the sense of humor. i've actually changed you from "enemy" since the alliance was "Legion" for the first time since 2010... you are no longer "red". yes, in 1 month, we celebrate our first 1 year anniversary as an alliance, a proud one since we've improved our odds from 16:1 against an academy to 8:1 against the world. lookin' forward to 4:1 for next year... or sooner ;)

as for the battle, it appears the Evo 1 is now Underwater Paper Tigers, Evo 2 is Phenomenon, and D12 is still left at the altar, but acting like they are fighting. and if you don't believe paper tigers, see http://www.grepostats.com/world/en9/player/731996/colonizations.

OHHH! forgot the Black Pearl helping UNT with their attacks. woo hooo, 90 million points of players still hold the top position despite the cloaks and daggers. congrats for holding the same line since last year this time! takes a lot to be the same boring people with really stupid names. like Evolution.

p.s. can't wait for the true barbie's response (Jenn). it should go like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOYQSNFEnbw

Wahhhh wahhhhhhh...

also give Elias my love. he seems to only go into vacation mode when he knows he's about to be forcibly moved from top 10 in players standings. truly an Evo coward to the very end.

and yes, i'm back. and done with this Evo lovefest. about time the truth comes out. and now already.

Actually...I just want to know what you're smoking.

it appears the Evo 1 is now Underwater Paper Tigers, Evo 2 is Phenomenon

It may appear that way to you but...no. Just...no. Phenom is, for the most part, TBE that had been in dot1. Bit of crossover ofc but...yeah...weird. you're just wrong.

OHHH! forgot the Black Pearl helping UNT with their attacks.

I really don't know where you get your information but...no. BP is a bunch of turtles that clear ghosts/inactives and hit VM when under attack. We don't have any dealings with them.

so...you've either got a bunk source, you're on some kinda wacky pill, or you're just trying to stir crap up cos you're more off base here than you've ever been. And that...is saying alot.

DeletedUser

Phenomenon is no ones second.
I implore you to get the facts straight and then we move on.

Well said. He seems to be COMPLETELY off on EVERYTHING going on in IOTA.

BBCue - Pheno is a group of great players that have their set of plans/goals/etc and chose to stick together. They are NOT (as UNT is not) EVO anymore. Things have changed. Wake up.

DeletedUser

Black Pearl has used Evo attacks to take one city from us, killu123. that'll be the last time a 2nd class alliance gets that luxury. watch who you pact with as that could be your liability.

stupid comments with nothing behind them? why don't we start with the stats since i got back? taken 13 cities to your... um, 1. LOL... you guys can't pick up Roky's pieces fast enough! where are the thousands of briremes in O56/66?!?

Phenom is sticking up for Borg. The best players in Borg don't hold one finger up against the former players from Evo who formed Phenom. Enas & IceBlade are purely awesome and to intercede in this war between Last Rides & Borg is truly beneath you. Instead of fighting a true noob like Tiaola (you can get him easy on a drinking night) or better players like gjcman... oh, right he's gone... or elias... oh, right he's vac mode... or Roky... oh, right he's gone... or menelias, or right he's been restrained indefinitely by powers that be, or scotty, he's gone... they've decide to fight Evo's war against O75. its the same old game, Athenians did it, Evo 1 did it, Evo 2 did it, and now Phenom. so fight along Evo's side, i don't care. no "apologies" are needed your highness. Phenom is fighting Evo's war in O75.

please, continue this sham of a "help Iota come back to life." because seeing 90 million points in D12, UNT, Phenom, and BP, you guys seem made for each other.

DeletedUser

I think you should really quit smoking that crack dude..It's not good for you..

Since when have we pacted with Black Pearl? LMFAO. Are these what you call threats? I sure hope not..I would be offended if so. :(

DeletedUser

i think you should quit failing at your accounts. maybe if you and your comrades were good enough originally, Legion II could have been part of the "evolution".

Black Pearl is pacted with Evolution. Otherwise, why would their leader tell me that information, former players tell me that information, and their players assist in attacks on Bad Company? I would be offended.

Evolution in its history has been pacted with all sorts of "great" alliances. Can't wait til you pact with your next liability.

DeletedUser

LMFAO...I was in Evolution dude..I think I know who we were pacted with...lol

BP WAS NOT one of them ! lol. Idk what Former Evo player is telling you this,,but maybe spies should give the correct info..

You don't see us going around judging ALL the people you guys are pacted with..Why can't we just fight like a normal war game instead of this random stuff you ramble about?

DeletedUser

You don't see us going around judging ALL the people you guys are pacted with..Why can't we just fight like a normal war game instead of this random stuff you ramble about?

Have you read any of your posts? You and your comrades judge everyone here.

I would like to fight a normal war game. But since you guys insist on turtling, why don't you attempt to attack something? that's alive?

nah, just keep with your gjcman cities... they should be easy enough.

DeletedUser

Just attacked, and revolted you. So.. Are you also now not alive and not an adequate target? Whats the excuse this time?

DeletedUser

Just attacked, and revolted you. So.. Are you also now not alive and not an adequate target? Whats the excuse this time?

ohhhh noooo. big bad wolf at my door actually "revolted me". what should i do?!?

"revolt" doesn't count in the stats. why don't you take the city big man? you and #1 alliance should be able to take it. unless you don't have the farm space.

or are most of your offensive troops spent trying to clear farm space for briremes?

DeletedUser

Have you read any of your posts? You and your comrades judge everyone here.

I would like to fight a normal war game. But since you guys insist on turtling, why don't you attempt to attack something? that's alive?

nah, just keep with your gjcman cities... they should be easy enough.

Hahhaa, My posts..Hmm..Yeah...Sorry I argue over the stuff YOU start...It's just a normal habit..My bad..I'll shut up now. See ya, BBCue.

DeletedUser

ohhhh noooo. big bad wolf at my door actually "revolted me". what should i do?!?

"revolt" doesn't count in the stats. why don't you take the city big man? you and #1 alliance should be able to take it. unless you don't have the farm space.

or are most of your offensive troops spent trying to clear farm space for briremes?

You asked for it. I don't want your cities. As you can see.. they are rather easy to get you to shift defense. As I said, lets see how everything looks next month. Maybe I'll take this one just to prove a point, you never know. It's kinda like hitting a child that talks back.. feels good at the time to shut the punk up but not really the right thing to do.

DeletedUser

You asked for it. I don't want your cities. As you can see.. they are rather easy to get you to shift defense. As I said, lets see how everything looks next month. Maybe I'll take this one just to prove a point, you never know. It's kinda like hitting a child that talks back.. feels good at the time to shut the punk up but not really the right thing to do.

Next month. Right. Keep putting off what's here today for tomorrow. By next month, you'll have 2 less players to help you out.

Maybe you'll attempt to take that city. Maybe you'll fail. Actually, you would fail and you simply don't have enough close-by to take it. I know, I've seen recent reports on your cities.

The right thing to do? Evo hasn't done that since the beginning. Why start now?

DeletedUser

It doesn't make sense to take away somebody who is such a terrible attacker. Much less use offensive force on you when I could hit somebody who matters (And I'll be starting here soon too). I wouldn't hunt a mouse with a tank, same kinda thing here.

You hand out BP to our members all the time. Why remove something like that? I'll make you a deal. You take a city from us and we'll start trying on you.

Your Grepostats show you have never bothered us

And this shows why we wanna keep you around.

2ywxz7n.jpg

Now please, cook some more Free BP cakes for us and get off the forums. Your a$$-backwards thinking and mental issues are rather bothering.

DeletedUser

It doesn't make sense to take away somebody who is such a terrible attacker. Much less use offensive force on you when I could hit somebody who matters (And I'll be starting here soon too). I wouldn't hunt a mouse with a tank, same kinda thing here.

You hand out BP to our members all the time. Why remove something like that? I'll make you a deal. You take a city from us and we'll start trying on you.

Your Grepostats show you have never bothered us

And this shows why we wanna keep you around.

2ywxz7n.jpg

Now please, cook some more Free BP cakes for us and get off the forums. Your a$$-backwards thinking and mental issues are rather bothering.

Bahahahahahahahaha.