de-evolution.

DeletedUser

Usually, I ask people I don't like this question... however in your case I will make an exception.

"What the hell have you been smoking?"

Ahhh.... my friend... you ask the wrong question.

Its not what I've been smoking... but WHO I've been smoking with.

And I can promise you ONE thing... its NOT Lindsay Lohan, Ron Artest, John Edward's press secretary and the guy who does the voice of Sponge Bob Squarepants... I can promise you THAT.

You are a funny dude you know that...

He killed 65 of my horsemen.... he would have killed 5 colony ships... but he attacked without any LS support. :Angry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ha ha, RIP(rest in pain) you losers!!

my 10 chariots owned 65 of your horsemen!

btw, nice new alliance rooster :p

DeletedUser19105

Phenom is sticking up for Borg. The best players in Borg don't hold one finger up against the former players from Evo who formed Phenom. Enas & IceBlade are purely awesome and to intercede in this war between Last Rides & Borg is truly beneath you.

Figured I would weigh in on this seeing as how I am one of those old Borg players that can't hold a finger. I don't think that is how that saying goes, but that is for another thread all together. Just wanted to clear a few things up for you. First, there was not a war between Borg and Last Rites. It started that way when they attacked us. However, after they were not able to take any of our cities and we took four of theirs, they got one of our oldest allies to turn on us and join in. In the end, we were fighting the Rebels, Last Rites, Brotherhood of Gods, and the Atlantic League (albeit they were too far away to do anything but supplied some spy reports and quakes).

I approached Iceblade for two reasons.

1. I had respect for TBE. (no offense to the Evo guys that joined Phenom, hugs and kisses) I also found out that it is difficult to fight a war with about 8 active players. Keep in mind, those 8 active players not only fought the war but continued to gain points. Oh yeah, and none of our actives went into VM.

2. They had a message on their alliance page that read something like negotiating was not working in Iota. That is true. I heard all of the hard talk from people like you before. "Oh, lets form a coalition and stop Evo. We can all do it together!" blah blah blah. Push comes to shove, you guys would pact with Evo and attack alliances that would have helped with a coalition. Borg had pacts. However, I didn't see a single bireme come from any pact members. I didn't see a single attack come from any pact members. We were on our own. So, why not join up with some guys that were on their own by choice? I know how it feels to have a target on my back. So do Iceblade and our new alliance mates which is why it was a perfect fit for us.

DeletedUser

Figured I would weigh in on this seeing as how I am one of those old Borg players that can't hold a finger. I don't think that is how that saying goes, but that is for another thread all together. Just wanted to clear a few things up for you. First, there was not a war between Borg and Last Rites. It started that way when they attacked us. However, after they were not able to take any of our cities and we took four of theirs, they got one of our oldest allies to turn on us and join in. In the end, we were fighting the Rebels, Last Rites, Brotherhood of Gods, and the Atlantic League (albeit they were too far away to do anything but supplied some spy reports and quakes).

I approached Iceblade for two reasons.

1. I had respect for TBE. (no offense to the Evo guys that joined Phenom, hugs and kisses) I also found out that it is difficult to fight a war with about 8 active players. Keep in mind, those 8 active players not only fought the war but continued to gain points. Oh yeah, and none of our actives went into VM.

2. They had a message on their alliance page that read something like negotiating was not working in Iota. That is true. I heard all of the hard talk from people like you before. "Oh, lets form a coalition and stop Evo. We can all do it together!" blah blah blah. Push comes to shove, you guys would pact with Evo and attack alliances that would have helped with a coalition. Borg had pacts. However, I didn't see a single bireme come from any pact members. I didn't see a single attack come from any pact members. We were on our own. So, why not join up with some guys that were on their own by choice? I know how it feels to have a target on my back. So do Iceblade and our new alliance mates which is why it was a perfect fit for us.
+ rep. well said :)

good luck over there and hope you have fun x

I would like to add that it's kinda funny now that bad co was set up to fight the 'bullies' Evo. Yet in fact it now seems that bad co (the coalition) which comprises of a number of alliances and a large number of players are now in fact bullies ;) seems they are just joining up to one massive alliance and taking out whoever they can regardless.. and the amount of players that have joined through 'join or die' tactics. One that I can say hasn't been used in UNT or Evo before it. Everyone wants to know what would happen if evo and d12 went to war. I'd like to know what would happen if Bad Company (the alliance) and the Circle went to war.. cos that is a fight I'd like to see lol (My money would be on the circle)

DeletedUser

+ rep. well said :)

good luck over there and hope you have fun x

I would like to add that it's kinda funny now that bad co was set up to fight the 'bullies' Evo. Yet in fact it now seems that bad co (the coalition) which comprises of a number of alliances and a large number of players are now in fact bullies ;) seems they are just joining up to one massive alliance and taking out whoever they can regardless.. and the amount of players that have joined through 'join or die' tactics. One that I can say hasn't been used in UNT or Evo before it. Everyone wants to know what would happen if evo and d12 went to war. I'd like to know what would happen if Bad Company (the alliance) and the Circle went to war.. cos that is a fight I'd like to see lol (My money would be on the circle)

i think the circle would wipe the floar with them also comrade withought a doubt :supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad:

DeletedUser

Hahahah..Yes, THE CIRCLE would Do well !

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

not that we are saying the circles good or anything lol there how do i say this just not as bad as bad co haha

DeletedUser16633

now thats a Realy nice sig Lane, why dont you use that one instead in your alliance?:)

DeletedUser

Heh Manu ! :p

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or serious ! :D

But,,Thank you. :)

DeletedUser

It is a nice Sig, Whoever made it haz mad skillz

So are De-evolution fighting anyone?

DeletedUser

omg, extinction is against us all. we can never beat this so called extinction!

:p

DeletedUser

then its not really against us more owning us lol better to say being born is against us life set us up to fail :p

DeletedUser

So why are they fighting Extinction? Wouldn't it be better to embrace it?

....unless Extinction is an alliance that no-ones telling me about :p

DeletedUser

Hah. Naw. There isn't an alliance called Extinction.

Everyone has left Evolution aka De-Evolution or quit; therefore, they're pretty much DEAD. :D lol