Dead World

DeletedUser

lol rendo....u are really funny m8....

First of all, all the actions of this world are based on the ex-actions that HA made....the rest is quite clear....good luck buddy, we are the noobs, but u are far from understanding grepolis

DeletedUser28340

I'm not the one who does not recognize that I'm a really bad loser - it will feel a lot better being rimed by TRT and THON + 3 maybe 4 other alliances than just one. Thx for that

and people complained that HA was dominant - time to open your eyes

DeletedUser

Many/most want to be the last alliance left on the map but that is not the only reason to play. There is plenty going on between the lesser Alliances - Diplomacy, War, etc to keep things interesting. New worlds do open from time to time, if there isn't one new enough for you today start talking to friends to be ready to jump into the next new world when it opens. Alternatively if you know enough people who are unhappy in this world you could prepare now to move to a World which might interest you more than this one.

DeletedUser

HA was never dominant buddy, it was just a political alliance....THey never attacked a top 12, but they had a green map, and the ones who were not green had a NAP....They were planning for a long time on attacking TrT, but their plan was a little late.....

If u consider me a noob by saying this, or a loser, your call, i just say what happened and what was countered with a great work by 3 times lesser alliances....Keep in mind HA had 6 pacts and 4 NAP's, when Horns/ TrT had 4 pacts.....do u think that is balanced ?

And btw, a leader will never duck into VM when the heat comes, but again, HA had great leadership - that's why HA is no more...

Keep in mind one last thing - Both TrT and Horns have HUGE players that were always enthusiasthic about playing here, because their map was always red....If u think that we are looser having that many enemies, think again buddy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

trt thon and some smaller alliances around 8 alliances focus on 1 alliance thats i call skill lol
never meet unskilled noobs like this bevore^^respect

LOL - where you get your intel from? TRT has 4 pacts (including THON) & 2 NAPs. We fight 13 alliances, set red (actually 7 proper alliances, the other 5 being ruined alliances - remnants of players left only).
How about you run to Myonia too instead of trippin around here...

DeletedUser28340

Narcotix:

I guess you refering to me starting in Myonia - so what? I will stay here and fight to last GT - but even a newbie like me understand that it is more or less impossible to survive 2k of hits in 24h for one single player.

DeletedUser17088

want my opinion? Drop all your pacts and fight all vs all, you will soon all be raving about how awesome Edessa is :D

this will also increase forum happenings and topics

DeletedUser

It is a war game. When I choose not to join them, they will join together to kill me.

It is my glory to play against a number of good players (not include the players in Valhalla, their arrival time of attacks are very poor but I do not have troops after defend the good ones) in 24 hours. Even only buffylover, realblaze, paulbrady81, Lewboski, trapperdee, StoneKilla, quervinho, lbchen and Storarus, they are already good enough to kill me. I may miss someone but please don't complain me.

It is a good experience for me. However, the game is not likely to afford such great war. While the incoming attacks maintain between 100 to 200, the browser did not work smoothly. Auto-refresh also make me difficult to extract information for the list. When I scroll down, auto-refresh will put it to the top again. I may do better if this can improve. Hopefully, I do not need to defend like it again in another world. :D

DeletedUser

Narcotix:

I guess you refering to me starting in Myonia - so what? I will stay here and fight to last GT - but even a newbie like me understand that it is more or less impossible to survive 2k of hits in 24h for one single player.

Don't take it personally, you're not the only one. :p Anyway, in that topic I was mainly talking about players that quit this world, just to start the very next one.
I applaud your loyalty to GT and your comrades. :)

DeletedUser

Anthony...though you didn't include me lol, I will say there is honor in battle and integrity in style.. You tried diplomacy in an honorable manner and you fought with dignity and style..No player can ask more from themselves. I for one applaud you also.

Grey

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
It is a war game. When I choose not to join them, they will join together to kill me.

It is my glory to play against a number of good players (not include the players in Valhalla, their arrival time of attacks are very poor but I do not have troops after defend the good ones) in 24 hours. Even only buffylover, realblaze, paulbrady81, Lewboski, trapperdee, StoneKilla, quervinho, lbchen and Storarus, they are already good enough to kill me. I may miss someone but please don't complain me.

It is a good experience for me. However, the game is not likely to afford such great war. While the incoming attacks maintain between 100 to 200, the browser did not work smoothly. Auto-refresh also make me difficult to extract information for the list. When I scroll down, auto-refresh will put it to the top again. I may do better if this can improve. Hopefully, I do not need to defend like it again in another world. :D

At least you're not complaining.

Don't worry mate, I've been under mass attack before, and it is a good experience + good fun, makes Grepolis even more addictive :p

DeletedUser

I'm not the one who does not recognize that I'm a really bad loser - it will feel a lot better being rimed by TRT and THON + 3 maybe 4 other alliances than just one. Thx for that

and people complained that HA was dominant - time to open your eyes

HA was dominate because they were a rim alliance that had endless pacts and naps, and fought no one in the top 12 till they tried attacking us. TrT is a core alliance that fought top alliances from the first day, without lots of pacts and naps. We do it by dominating in battle.

http://en51.grepolismaps.org/aa27983858ca0061c6f8050535557b38

This map is what TrT faces when we log on. Surrounded by a sea of red. There is no comparison between TrT and the former HA. Open your eyes to that while you try to massage your ego with excuses.

:pro:

DeletedUser17088

No ban discussion on the forums please. Thank you for your continued co-operation

DeletedUser

It leads to a dead world, which is the topic? Soooo... don't stay on topic?

DeletedUser17088

:) do not break the rules, there must be other subjects to discuss without breaching the rules.

DeletedUser

That one has been surprisingly more and more common.... Is there a public forum to politely and rationally discuss such topics?

DeletedUser

That one has been surprisingly more and more common.... Is there a public forum to politely and rationally discuss such topics?

Yes, the support system. Since ban discussion is a breach of the forum rules we are not allowed to discuss them anywhere on the forum.

It's part of the players privacy. If they want you to know they will tell you, otherwise it's a lost cause. ;)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

Yes, the support system. Since ban discussion is a breach of the forum rules we are not allowed to discuss them anywhere on the forum.

It's part of the players privacy. If they want you to know they will tell you, otherwise it's a lost cause. ;)

~ Lane

I could continue this path, but I'll just stop while I am ahead bc from what I have seen you two mods are dealing with others problems in a faulted system. Good thing I am not drinking tonight or I'd likely be banned as well ;)

To answer this thread though: It is not people playing the game and being successful to be mad at.... There is no one in life to blame for anything that happens to you except yourself. Take responsibility and admit that this just isn't your best trait, which honestly could be a good thing. I just found out that a buddy of mine from the Army who was wounded in Iraq is taking his own life, which is the third brother I've lost from suicide. And here yall are complaining about a d**n game and "It's not fair".....