Didn't see this one coming.

DeletedUser

I followed a friend into ONE* but nonetheless I don't mind winning Delphi as a nice side effect ;)

I remember reading on AA forums that ONE was never going to be a threat to AA and that AAs victory in Delphi was inevitable.

Yet another band wagon you jumped on whilst talking yourself up.

DeletedUser

We aren't a threat to them. So not sure why you mentioned such a thing. They are joining from reasons that are not related to attacks or threats.

DeletedUser

We aren't a threat to them. So not sure why you mentioned such a thing. They are joining from reasons that are not related to attacks or threats.

You have missed the point that I was trying to make and assumed something completely different.

My statement referred to a comment made in a thread by Joe Hunt,when he was in charge,that members of AA need not worry about any future inevitable run ins with ONE because he was confident that AA could win the WW age out on the rim where they could easily hold ONE at bay,a sentiment that echoed throughout the rest of the alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I couldnt tell you for sure as I am no longer in AA,but judging by all their members shifting to ONE,I highly doubt it.