Dire Wolves V Honour and Power

DeletedUser

So LanceKeith and myself have exchanged a few mails over the last week and with mutual respect, our alliances have decided to war.

So who shall be victor???

You decide.......... or at least give your opinion. lol

DeletedUser

Wooooo. This is going to be epic! :p

Both alliances have their benefits and disadvantages.
Dire Wolves are in my opinion to most aggressive, and powerful.
However Honour and Power are not to be underestimated with their impeccable leadership, and overal strength.

I think it will be a close one!

DeletedUser

There is an alliance named Dire Wolves in this world.

I smell game of thrones fans.

*high fives to them*

DeletedUser22931

Wait! What!?!? :eek:
I don't get on here much so I missed this!
So now we have to fight Dire Wolves AND Excelsior at the same time?
That is not fair! :(

To Dire Wolves OR Excelsior! :p

DeletedUser

Wait! What!?!? :eek:
I don't get on here much so I missed this!
So now we have to fight Dire Wolves AND Excelsior at the same time?
That is not fair! :(

To Dire Wolves OR Excelsior! :p
First Blood to Dire Wolves. 2 Honour and Power and 1 Eternal Soldiers Cities (HaPs academy) conquered already. More to follow.
Plus we've beaten any CS sent at us but HaP and ES....
I even let the CS they sent at me get in just so I could spike it.

Are you HaP lads up for this war or what???

DeletedUser

ah so now you hit back. After losing several CS.... lol

I don't know why you let cities fall if you had that much in reserve. Strange tactics. Noted.

DeletedUser

My money is on HaP. Power to the core.

showmap.php

(SW)

DeletedUser

There is an alliance named Dire Wolves in this world.

I smell game of thrones fans.

*high fives to them*
Myself and Nalahawk are the founders and both huge fans of the books as well as the tv series.

Season 2 starts Monday at 9!!

DeletedUser

Bet you 10k in-game silver that DW will be first to conquer let say 20 cities :)
Count HaP and their academy in that and you will win.

HaP have finally realised we have some inside men (us having cities stacked for many of their CS before they set sail should have been a give away).

We're fighting on many fronts, we're out numbered and out gunned and we have no doubt that we will win.

So Hap el al. Winter Is Coming

DeletedUser

well DW is fighting a mini war trying to protect ex-POG members

DeletedUser

Honour and Power have taken 8 Dire Wolves Cities. Their academy/ally Eternal Soldiers have taken ZERO.

Dire Wolves have taken 12 Honour and Power Cities. Dire Wolves have taken 4 Eternal Soldiers Cities.

Dire Wolves are winning the war 16 conquests to 8.

HaP is also shedding a lot of members. Maybe LanceKeith or one of the others would like to come on here and explain why they were kicking active members??

DeletedUser

Keep trolling away Setanta. Here are some facts.

Honour and Power - 14 Dire Wolves - 13
Honour and Power - 15 Excelsior - 4
Eternal Soldiers - 1 Dire Wolves - 4

Eternal Soldiers is NOT our academy guild. They are their own separate alliance that we are pacted with.

As for the few members that were kicked, they were kicked as they were believed to be spies. Either that or they were inactive players.

DeletedUser

Not to mention we (Dire Wolves) are also fighting the Crusaders in the East and the Legion Of Gauls behind us. But now that we trampled the Gauls, we will be able to commit even more to the main front.

Hope your ready HaP :)

DeletedUser

But come on how stupid do you have to be to believe Shadow Melik was a spy for Dire Wolves:heh:

DeletedUser

Keep trolling away Setanta. Here are some facts.

Honour and Power - 14 Dire Wolves - 13
Honour and Power - 15 Excelsior - 4
Eternal Soldiers - 1 Dire Wolves - 4

Eternal Soldiers is NOT our academy guild. They are their own separate alliance that we are pacted with.

As for the few members that were kicked, they were kicked as they were believed to be spies. Either that or they were inactive players.
I wasn't trolling. I was giving the stats on that particular day.
And as for ES, I was only saying what your members had said about them.

You took advantage of my holiday. Dire Wolves will take advantage of us being the better alliance in the long run. We'll check back this time next week and see who's winning.

and as for kicking members......... Jesus, you are so easy to wind up. lol

DeletedUser

Keep trolling away Setanta.

StillSetanta started the thread so I don't think he can troll his own thread.

And we all know the winner of the war will not be who takes more cities, it will be who keeps active members. And considering HnP was one of the first alliances to start the server, I say their members will quit first. It's already taken them a major merge to survive. It will take them another one...which they will do...to survive. They are very low on active war participants; 44 out of 95 members.

And if I read that HnP kicked ShadowMelik for being a spy...that is hilarious. I was probably the first person, other than his brother, that he talked to in Delphi when he decided to start an alliance in Ephesus...Honour and Power.